i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 20
>Beit Jinn; SAA stormed hilltop of Tal Marwan for 3rd day in a row, has advanced, captured the eastern slope of hilltop
>Armored and attack helicopter units of Russian Armed Forces deploy towards the Afghan-Tajikistan border over last several days
>SE Aleppo; SAA storms HTS at Al-Ramleh, miltitary source says they have entered the town and captured only the E flank
>SAA is building up troops in N cs of Hama in preparation to begin op on Idlib-Hama Highway
>Idlib; HTS begins campaign against "Syrian Interim Government' rebels, stormed various offices, arrest key cabinet figures
>Syrian pro govt fighters start a surprise move in Hasakah, sources claim over 100 fighters arrived at an army base outside the city
>Leb by ongoing RuAf airstrikes, SAA begin mobilizing at Halfaya and Taibat al-Imam in likely move towards Al-Latamenah
>ISIS sleeper agents infiltrate village of Al-Gharibah deep behind SDF lines, kill leader of town and 4 other civs
>5 dead, govt. offices burned in 2nd day of protests over corruption in Iraqi Kurdistan
>Palestinian PM Abbas arrives in Riyadh to discuss Jerusalem embassy move with KSA officials

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

filteries.com/politics
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
implyingrigged.info/wiki//sg/
almasdarnews.com/article/france-supporting-terrorism-syria-assad/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/943459316903837696
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/942009573883432960(1)
afghanistan-analysts.org/qari-hekmats-island-a-daesh-enclave-in-jawzjan/
almasdarnews.com/article/prominent-commander-elite-syrian-army-division-arrives-lead-offensive-idlib/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943462142975660032
almasdarnews.com/article/terror-panic-yemen-saudi-airstrikes-rock-capital-city-video/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943463385001324551
twitter.com/OIRSpox/status/943461079623008256
stripes.com/news/pacific/kevlar-or-plastic-new-armor-lighter-provides-same-protection-1.402797
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943463985411653633
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943464602406391808
almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-mass-surrender-takes-place-across-homs/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943465959792234496
youtube.com/watch?v=0QEh_MgPWLI
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943470741844058112
twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/376424398023962624?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

second!

>Updates from Serb bro from last bread

>Beit Jinn/ NorthernHama
>EU chief throws EU weight behind Hariri
>Russian tank forces, attack helicopters move towards #Afghanistan through #Tajikistan

You forgot dead HTS commander killed by IS vbied.

>that feel when you are determined to fuck jewish girl and convert her into gentile.

Thank you for reminding us that Slavic Jewesses are so such beautiful succubus, shame when we get Slavs get to work they will convert 3 times from Judaism for some big Slavic dick.

filteries.com/politics

Post your country, dictators.

She's not of slavic descent tho.

>A few more updates from last bread

Nikki Haley (tfu)
Haley details
First female ambassador to #SaudiArabia will send ‘clear signal’ to Riyadh – Belgium
NEW R&U VIDEO
IslamicState Media Reports Death Of Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham (#HTS) Commander Qassim Mustafa

Got it in this one now m8, thanks

Have you planted your trees yet fag?

Yo /sg/

Some of you may remember a few months back we took part of a virtual football competion between Sup Forums related teams called the Sup Forumseague. I was in charge back then (I even had a shiny azeri flag) and while we looked rakish but didn't play that well. Now there's a new interation of the competion and fear not, I shall keep my hands off tactics this time and focus on handling our trademark models.

All the info here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumseague_2

The question that remains is the roster, a lot has happened in the last few months so I'll be taking suggestions that I will put into a poll.

For reference, here's the current team: implyingrigged.info/wiki//sg/

If you have player ideas, just list them and I'll add them to the poll.

>Farsi with Arabic calligraphy
Disgusting.

The blue text on yellow that put on Arabic calligraphy is Arabic.
إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَ فِي سَبِيلِهِ صَفًّا كَأَنَّهُم بُنْيَانٌ مَّرْصُوصٌ
"Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in a row as though they are a [single] structure joined firmly."

why do syrians do this?

I meant the bottom line(and the left line) which is Farsi.
Top line and the right line are Arabic.

What does it say?

> #HTS militants stormed offices of the #Syrian Opposition Interim Government and arrested Mohamed Firas al Jundi (Health Minister in the National Coalition's government), also seizing the Education Ministry office and other officials #MaarretAlNuman North #Idlib

Why are you spending so much on military? Most countries spend about 2% of GDP.

Yeah..
Do you speak Farsi? what is it saying?

Good morning my friend

>muh the US will be taking names

What a shit threat. No one cares about your name-taking Haley you dirty old psychopathic whore.

Yeah, the bottom line is Farsi translation of the top line, the left line is Farsi translation of the right line.

Bottom right is Farsi, it’s the Iranian name for the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.

Charlotte?

a halo and wings for Issam

He meant The blue text on yellow.

Good morning evapolack.

Oh, my bad. I honestly cannot read Farsi or Arabic when they’re written like that. I didn’t go to an Iranian school, so don’t know how to.

You not angry at me, right? I promise to cease my shitposting.

From last bread OP:
>Assad; “France has been main supporter of terrorism in Sy from...very beginning, those who support terrorism do not have right to talk about peace.”
>Assad on Geneva; “people we are negotiating with in Geneva don't represent Sy people..anything is better than Geneva, in 3 years has not achieved anything"
>Assad on Sy elections; “when there is a constitutional amendment there should be elections based on the constitution.”
Where are these statements from? New interview?

>the virgin pole
Post tits you baka.

>>Russian tank forces, attack helicopters move towards #Afghanistan through #Tajikistan

Interesting development.

>New interview?
Yes
almasdarnews.com/article/france-supporting-terrorism-syria-assad/

kek, half of the bottom line is unreadable even for me.
>I promise to cease my shitposting.
b-based evapolack.

>Interesting development.
Indeed.

>Regime renewed assault on Maghar Mir front after pre-emptive shelling which lasted 3+ hours. Heavy clashes ongoing. A drone downed by Rebels near Mazrat #BeitJin.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/943459316903837696

If there wasnt a permanent deployement of russian forces in tajikistan then maybe this had some value
It's probably nothing big tbqh
I'd love to be wrong here tho

thought sisi was a complete sissy,but that stand in the security council was nice
illiterate ?

Dadash in dokhtare azet khoshesh miad. Doresho begir. :D

Good morning

They are probably there to counter the the Central Asian IS-k members gathering in Sar i pol. Also interesting is the fact the Taliban have started an offensive to oust the IS-k elements from that area as well. Taliban recent gains.there(1).
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/942009573883432960(1)

Also do read this analysis
afghanistan-analysts.org/qari-hekmats-island-a-daesh-enclave-in-jawzjan/

I'm gonna find you and rape you when I go on vacation to Iran next year tbqh.

Dont think they are preparing to invade, most likely they are beefing up security as a large number of Central Asian durkas have been gathering to support IS-k in northern Afghanistan.

>dokhtar
pic related.
>illiterate?
What?

wait, its Eva who likes irani.
I thought you were a dude.
This is disgusting now.

Knock it off dumbass.
Why are you even here? Do you even know or care what the fuck is going on in the ME or are you here just to attention whore?

Pizdec kotyatam
> Prominent commander of elite Syrian Army division arrives to lead offensive in Idlib

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:30 P.M.) – The prominent commander of the Syrian Arab Army’s elite Tiger Forces division has arrived in the northern countryside of the Hama Governorate after spending several weeks in both Latakia and Deir Ezzor.

Major General Suheil Al-Hassan was pictured meeting with his personnel in the northern countryside of Hama, today, as his forces prepare to storm the Hama-Idlib axis.

almasdarnews.com/article/prominent-commander-elite-syrian-army-division-arrives-lead-offensive-idlib/

t. homo-hans

>#Syria #Homs : reconciliation of 121 wanted persons from rastan talbiseh palmyra qusair talkalakh al-hosn
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943462142975660032

Can someone please explain the whole Palestine and jewrael mess please?

>Terror and panic in Yemen as Saudi airstrikes rock capital city – video
almasdarnews.com/article/terror-panic-yemen-saudi-airstrikes-rock-capital-city-video/

>video in link

Calm down faggot, I've been here longer than you.

>#Syria #Damascus Al Sheikh Mountain - Mount Hermon - Quneitra -
SAA besieged a estimated 150 Militants in tall marwan and mughr al mir and Militants In beit Jinn can't cover them nor free them
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943463385001324551

They are getting kevlar vests and real Helmets.
Better equiped than the SAA soon.
twitter.com/OIRSpox/status/943461079623008256
>twitter.com/OIRSpox/status/943461079623008256

Now what is so wrong with simply going ww2 on them and killing them all in the village?

Good morning and death to America, of course.

fucking hell.
why am I autistic

Thanks, should be in OP no?

plz r8 My MGS V logo
Is it edgy enough?

> KSA still claims they intercepted the missile
Intercepted with the ground, maybe

Your fault

>tfw you meet Dennis Prager irl and successfully convince him that Assad is the best option for the Syrian people and Israel’s ambitions
He was on the fence at first, but all I had to say was that Christians/Jews had a better chance of survival under Assad than under the SDF/FSA. Hope he makes a video on it like he said he might, the neo-con butthurt would be amazing.

>mutterficken spiel
that sounds so wrong and produces horrible images
lmao

Oh

fugg he looks old in this interview, also no subs

annihilation of israel when?

Good morning, haven't seen you for a long time.
Have you already recovered?

lmao NVM.
just read that kevlar armor is outdated and plastic armor is the next generation of body armor already in works to be introduced by the US Military (ofc).
>2003 US equipment already is obsolet
lmao
stripes.com/news/pacific/kevlar-or-plastic-new-armor-lighter-provides-same-protection-1.402797

Sadly never

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama Words from a tiger Forces Soldier 20 Minutes Ago “Hama al lataminah soon under our control
Tiger forces tarmah group
haydar regiment” #Tiger_Forces
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943463985411653633

T.E. Lawrence was a mistake

>#Syria #Hama #Idlib Militants say they destroyed a car loaded with elements of the Syrian Army after it was targeted by a Fagot ATGM missile on Al-Shutteib axis in southern Idlib.

I wanna join the US army in 2020s and become a super soldier.

>Doesn't even know who Al-Irani is
>Been here longer than me

>#Syria #Aleppo
Heavy attack being launched by the militants on the air defence brigade axis- Khan Toman. Units of the Syrian army are defending against this attack right now.

Fucking fagots

Holy hoot - pic related has to be brobergander right? right?

Not bad. If you have captured Quiet , bring her along on missions when the option is available. After sometime you will her butterfly emblem. add that to your logo aswell. It will come handy further along the game.

>german
>i wanna die for jews

unlock*

>Rebel mass surrender takes place across Homs
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:00 P.M.) – On Wednesday, scores of rebel fighters and wanted people from across Homs province seeking reconciliation surrendered to Syrian government authorities.

According to reports, some 121 anti-government fighters turned themselves into Syrian authorities in exchange for being allowed to return to a normal life.

The rebels who have surrendered come from a range of places throughout the Syrian province of Homs including Al-Rastan, Taibesah, Palmyra, Al-Qussayr, Tall Kalkh and Al-Hossin.

Some of the surrendered fighters came from areas still under the control of rebel groups, whilst other had been hiding in government-held territory as wanted people.

Under a still-standing reconciliation deal drawn up by the Damascus government many years ago, militants who turn themselves in to Syrian military and police authorities are granted full pardon.

Depending on the front they fought on or which militant groups they aligned with, sometimes surrendered rebels undergo a screening process prior to reconciliation being granted in which government authorities check to make sure individual fighters were not involved in any war crimes.

The process of reconciliation with this latest surrender was quite simple, the ex-rebels simply turned in their light weapons and vowed never to affiliate themselves with any anti-government militias ever again.
almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-mass-surrender-takes-place-across-homs/

seen that mentioned before, probably true

Irrelevant, though

>#Syria #Aleppo #Khanaser - Militants say they captured 8 Syrian Army Soldiers and between them an officer of the rank first lieutenant. At the
Jabbal Al-Hess front
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943465959792234496

well I dont know if I could join the Russians, eventhough I don't want to anyways but c'mon.
Imagine looking like this and going about invading Iran or whatever shithole comes after Iran for the US.

Good morning habibi. How's your doing?
Been busy travelling, drinking and so on, so i'm not that regular here now.

>i wanna look tacticool and die for jews

gay

Is that Alaba?

>Footage of a Mi-28N destroying an ISIS tank
youtube.com/watch?v=0QEh_MgPWLI

Quiet is fucking awesome on missions, man, she clears out whole outposts before I even get there.
Wish she'd wear some clothes though.

Omfg it is Alaba.
My football idol, and the guy I always wanted to play similarly to.
Kinda embarassing that a nig nog is the best austrian player though.

>Alaba
>My football idol
Are you a 15 years old?

Lmao, that face guard was trialed by humvee gunners in Afghanistan in 2010.
They fucking hated it.

>#Syria #Aleppo The units of #SRG #SyrianRepublicanGuard #RepublicanGuard 135th Brigade have began arriving in Al-****** in preparation for the battle of Aleppo's western countryside and Idlib Countryside #SyrianArmedForces
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/943470741844058112
>video in link

No but I was 15 when he started palying for Bayern.
Also as a guy from munich who plays wing defence he was finally another fresh breath to that position after Lahm.
And btw that nigger is better than any football player from your shithole country currently and in the future too.

Did you get out of the nigger zones of Atlanta and New Orleans? I would not recommend going to either.

Aye she is pretty good.
>Wish she'd wear some clothes though.
twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/376424398023962624?lang=en