The most powerful photos of 2017

metro.co.uk/2017/12/18/press-association-pictures-2017-powerful-images-define-year-7167802/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9i4T6nRPC1Q
newstatesman.com/culture/music-theatre/2017/06/ariana-grande-s-one-love-manchester-concert-demonstrated-defiant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals live the whole "faced down" thing.

On the right: he wants to stop the problem

On the left: wants open borders and more people that do Islamic terrorist attacks

Especially when there are police mere centimetres away plus EDL stewards. Sheooks so smug because obviously nothing was going to be allowed to happen to her.

Pic related sums up 2017 much better

She's so fucking hot though

go away leaf

no one wants your aids

I wanna bread her so badly.

To think I used to like that Anti-Christ

Did he get decked by an immigrant?

She looks like a liberal currynigger. Fuck off.

Number ONE

>reciting establishment Buzzfeed lines

B R A V E

And don't forget Moldy flaps!

>facing down a manlet
>so powerful--Tiananmen square all over again

Liberals are demented.

Number 5 - raw, beautiful, defiant. A vision of Australia in 2017 (stunning/brave).

>standing on someone else’s property and probably damaging it

Literally dindu tier

>ree eech
lmao

Whoops, wrong picture.

naan or roti?

powerful...

whoa...

>That smug expression
I can feel my blood boiling.

This one by far XDDD

She’s probably not straight.

currynigger! Ha, this is a new word. Usually we just call them poo.

The fuck? I wasn’t aware of this! Was it one of the illegal immigrants he loves to defend?

>Petulant woman acts smuggy under police protection
Wow so powerful

I bet they don't put images like
>Family mourns the loss of their child after shitskin rampage

political protests

This.

No, this one is.

dam

This. And they also enable all the gang rapes plaguing Western Europe now, certainly in England.

>I don't care if you're bleeding from every orifice and have serviced more men than Kwik-Fit, you're not a victim of rape or racism because you're white and therefore have all the power and privilege.

This one gets my vote.

>EDL stewards
>(((EDL)))

Fuck the EDL. The EDL are ex-football casuals and pro-Israel. And they're a bunch of soft cunt townies.
A spent force, but they were always firing blanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=9i4T6nRPC1Q

where's that pic of the nigger woman stopping the armoured police in their tracks?

pol should have it's own picture of the year

> Thread: be a smug as you can possibly fucking be with one image, depicting why 2017 is not up to your expectations.

Does anyone have that photo of the three polish girls holding hands at night at the end of the march? That was really beautiful.

It's immediately more powerful than anything listed in the article, that's for sure.

This should totally be a thing, desu.

Where was this?

Your duty is to stand guard so that some "religion of peace" fucker wouldn't blow little kids up while the same people who like to import these "religion of peace" fuckers try to brainwash here into useless brain dead slut.
Sucks man.

They sure love their propaganda pictures.

>Your toddler son just got violently murdered in front of you by sand-niggers and now some weird lisping degenerate is trying to console you

This is what you get to look forward to as a father in 2018

some shariana grenade "benefit" concert she threw
after getting bombed i guess.
newstatesman.com/culture/music-theatre/2017/06/ariana-grande-s-one-love-manchester-concert-demonstrated-defiant
read as Anna Leszkiewicz explains how cool and defiant it is to get lots of underage girls singing about riding the dick bicycle in memoriam to all those kiddies already blown to pieces.

The girl on the left is against those who oppose the slaughter of children, ie, she is pro the slaughter of children, wow such a powerful image !!111!!

fuck off UK media.

they look like degenerates

Your time is over Drumpf

Perhaps the moment that moved me most was Ariana Grande’s vaguely embarrassed giggle before performing her most shamelessly sexual hit, “Side to Side”. “I had the pleasure of meeting Olivia's mummy a few days ago,” she explained, referencing 18-year-old victim Olivia Campbell. “As soon as I met her I started crying and gave her a big hug. She told me to stop crying as Olivia wouldn’t want me to cry and then she told me Olivia would have wanted to hear the hits.

“So, that being said, we had a totally different show planned and we had a rehearsal yesterday but changed everything.”

Perhaps it can feel inappropriate to perform energetically sexual songs at a concert of mourning and memorial – but when it seems likely that Grande’s music was targeted precisely because of its joyful, unabashed attitude to young women and gay men embracing and feeling empowered by their sexualities, lyrics about a “dick bicycle” and screwing so hard you can’t walk feel amusingly appropriate. This is a concert that never lost sight of the power of laughter and fun “Tonight has been filled with love and fun and bright energy,” Grande gushed. “So thank you for that.”

this one is powerful

>(((Anna Leszkiewicz)))
And heh, had to be Ariana. Seeing her fans getting blown up by something she advocated for wasn’t enough, it seems.

This, mocking us about our ethnocide behind a wall of police and with every media organization in the country backing them up. So brave.

I remember when this got all the leftists wet.
>look at her stand her ground
>she is poised, calm, collected while the police are scared of her presence

Pictures I'll probably remember most are of the gazebo of people supporting the Indian senator surrounded by a sea of protestors who thought they were showing up to counter Nazis

why are lefties such cuties user

I hope her family stones her to death.

she reminds me of this cute art-hoe paki, Nooran Matties.

Interesting user thanks for posting it

I think the liberals thought they had a mutant with telekinetic powers potentially working for them.

anyone notice the officer control the photograph?
hand on her back.

Thats a dumpster theyre standing on you absolute retard

Didn't notice until you said it. She is such a brave person

These people have no fucking shame.

That's what you get for putting the steering wheel on the wrong side of your cars.

The remake of the movie Weekend at Bernie's.

Try making the Royal Family house the new Cheap Laborers in Buckingham Palace and watch how they have a ready excuse for why they don't have to put up with diversity in that particular way. "See, the lesser prince is a race mixer. That means we can't be racist so you can't force us to take in poor third world refugees. But you fucking Plebs better get back to work before we have you hanged for hate crimes, just because you wanted us to walk our own talk."

There is no such thing as a Leftist that walks their own talk on racial integration. Spread the word.

It's quite literally on the right side.

>Omg the guy on the right is a monster for thinking people with darker skin are inferior

> Whoooo the girl on tge right is superior because she has longer bones than the guy on the right

Hypocrisy never changes

is she tall or is that guy short
it's the angle

damn, that short skirt

Wow she is so brave. I forgot how powerful thay image is.
I really really really like it.

she's 5' 10"

gas the tall

Had forgotten how bad this looked.
Not fit to lead! Sad!

>dude it's funny because he's short lmao
GAS THE TALL

GAS THE TALL

GAS THE TALL

What heaven-bound Saint struck The Beast in the face?! What balls!

>5'6 ugly manlet
>part of EDL

Why is it always ugly people and manlets who are racist? I've never met a good looking tall Chad who gets lots of pussy and is still a bitter angry racist.

I'LL KILL YOU YOU FILTHY LANKLET

I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU

Both the right and left hate manlets you think tgey could pass eugenics legislation against them

>Sheooks so smug because obviously nothing was going to be allowed to happen to her.

No she looks smug because he's a subhuman manlet and she towers over him.

like a bag of meat!

this cunt is all like "free palestine" palestinians are all manlets
this is why you lanklet FUCKS are going to die because you're going to go too far and the MANLET will reign over you lanklet FILTH like the peasants you are
>No she looks smug because he's a subhuman manlet and she towers over him.
DIE

do you know why we drive on the left and why we're right and you're wrong?

Isn't this fag like 5'5 as well? Yet another white nationalist who has a physical deformity. Racists are either manlets, ugly or both.

neck yourself lanklet

This one has my vote

This and fearless Girl.

No u

>

neck yourself lanklet
>shorter than 5' 9" corbyn
no wonder he transitioned

When reading about 3rd-4th century Rome one learned how viciously anti-soldier the early church was. They viewed the soldier as pagans and then as more often heretical Arian christians, lions and not lambs of Christ. It was these soldiers who protected them from the predation of the Sassanian Shahs and the violations of the barbarians. And after about 200 years of peace and security a lot of those stuck up greek or christian snobs got an experience of what they were ignorant of when the goths invaded and hit cities last threatened by war 200 years ago.

I get echoes of that with liberalism's luxury of living in bubbles largely kept peaceful, secure and safe by policies and individuals they abhor and preach against. I don't wish for a 9-11 or something worse, I don't wish for a modern day equivalent of that shattering innocence.

I do wish to be around to see it when it happens.

and yet nobody gave a shit one week later

*standard capacity