Youjo Senki

Next episode: "Trial by fire"
What does they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XduExrUUAIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dunno. Anyone have the LN on hand for ideas?

Rebellion in the South with the help of notFrance.

I really want to see Mary and Tanya fight.

Why would Janny be butthurt? Arent we just a regular republican anime?

France uses ISIS tactics. It's effective.
Tanya counters it by massacring the whole city while citing unlawful combatants.

How does her new SMG compare to her standard rifle? Does she use it?

anyone got a gif/webm of the horrible animation of the imperial soldiers leaving the docks?

Do it yourself.

She does.
Its a Sig MKMS

Is this good?

I'm a /his/ fag will this please me?

The faggot cross-boarder you're asking is butthurt, because they tried to clean up the last thread and ultimately had to turn on auto-sage.

Fuck off.

>ywn see Tanya facefuck Rerugen

There exist no God in our Universe

will it be the rape episode?

/his/fags would either appreciate it more than usual or hate it more than usual.

And who will rape who, user?

No Rerugen keeps his virginity for a while longer

where can I get this then?

the /ak/ wiki?

see

If you're a militaryfag you'll have a blast watching Youjo Senki. Accurate weapons, large amount of strategy and even changes in uniforms as the war goes on.

With that title, she's gonna get real. Makes sense since the last few episodes were a cakewalk for Tanya and her crew.

I was expecting some divine intervention battle near the end.

Does Sonzai X secretly like little girls?

Who doesnt like little girls?

>reincarnates salaryman as a little girl
>makes mary suffer her father's death and some other brutal shit that I won't spoil
Sonzai X appears to have a weird fetish of creating girls with mental problems.

If you're you're a /his/fag, you'll love it. It's historically correct down to the very last detail.

You are evil and i like the way you think

Are there translations of the LN yet? I can only find Volume 1.

Hope the LN continues for a long time I don't want that Communist book to be Sonzai Ekkusu's main project!!!!

fuck you mean it is, Me 323 in 1924?

Laughing at Tanya!
Telling her she's an ugly frog face and will never make a suitable wife!
Laughing harder when her female emotions overcome the Japanese salaryman's soul and she breaks down into tears!

>Norwegian schoolgirl acquiring a state of the art German rifle
>The Germans don't even have it

Doesn't make sense to me. I would presume that submachine gun to be of Swedish or Norwegian origin.

But user, her battalion all think that she's very beautiful!

I hope user didn't forget to make the Majors coffee

youtube.com/watch?v=XduExrUUAIo

They think that even if she grows up to be a beauty, she has a nasty personality.

Clean up? Literally just delete the russian posts and everything would be fine but nah, gotta delete random posts too regardless of rule breaking or not.
They're handing out janitor powers to anybody these days, might as well kill YS threads for all the constant Sup Forums and /his/ posting.

its swiss

>Anonymous died on a tragic accident next day

You do know that deleting posts will only make the shitposters post harder, right?

what are you doing here

Its a swiss gun

Probably. It isn't historically accurate though, more like "sourced from real events". It takes ideas and events from World War I through the Gulf War and introduces it during World War I.

Like the last episode's Battle at the Oslofjord. In Youjo Senki, it happens during World War I and the operation flows like the landing at Inchon from the Korean War. But the real Battle at Oslofjord happened in World War II, and was a failure for the Nazis. Here it was resounding success for the Kaiserreich.

The end result is a show that's pretty hilarious and fun.

If Gunjesus disavows it, i will agree with this premise. Until that, i will wait for his holy judgement on this anime.

Coffee > Tea and Candy

It fixed the russian posting didn't it?
Now, auto-saging the entire fucking thread is retarded, deleting posts that don't violate any rule is retarded. Bitching about muh crossboarder on a website of this nature is retarded.
Anyway, enough of this meta posting over some sob janny.

Well, i have to give you that, it got rid of the 40+ chains of slavtalk.

Still, it was a distruption of the natural cycle of the thread where it even after all the shitposting hits 500+ posts.

Salaryman is cute!

Look, I like coffee as much as the next user but Tea its the superior drink

>gay water
>superior

>t. cryptoAnglo
I bet you like to spice your tea with Aryan blood as well

>tfw too poor to afford good quality tea as a regular drink

>all the coffee drinking plebs trashing tea itt

The SMG replaces her rifle, which apparently fell with Anson into the fjord in the light novel.

I don't know what model rifle the Germans are using in Youjo Senki, or what the Sig MKMS is chambered for, but it will likely use pistol ammo and have a much shorter effective range.

Note that the weaknesses versus a regular rifle are more than compensated for with the Type-95's enhancements, and the rate of fire can't be duplicated.

>tfw I drink mostly green tea because muh antioxidants and I'm a total fucking weeb
>still drink lots of coffee too.

>that doujin

>implying coffee isn't the greatest invention by men
I like tea, but still.

The german service rifle its a Mondragon and yes it went half way into the guys chest so she lost it

she DEFINITELY pulled the gun out in the anime, and was holding both

Can anyone read those kanji? That handwriting is terrible!

Something something 少佐 something something 化物, the handwriting truly is abhorrent.

Tea is only good for when you forget to restock on coffee and need to stave off the withdrawal, and for sore throats

I want Tanya to spit in my mouth and call me a maggot.

>"Hey user what's big, thick, and red all over?"
>Finish it for me anons

What's she saying? Is it something about raping Rerugen?

>Tanya will never spit in your mouth

>stave off the withdrawal
Doesn't tea have more coffeine though?

anyone got the pics used on the ending? I need them

She's asking him to take responsibility.

Yeah, me too. I thought for sure the other guy would've been "blessed" for his pure faith to punish Tanya.

>Really now, it's so strange

>Even though we used contraception...
>Right? Lt.Col Rerugen

>So then

>You'll be taking responsibility won't you?

>失礼
>Excuse me

>少佐はおられ…
>Major, you...

>やはり化物!!!
>Really are a monster!!!

I don't get why this ship is a thing. I'm not against it though.

Because it's cute

Because it's funny.

Because nobody understands that Visha and Tanya are otp

It's the misunderstandings.
It isn't shown much in the anime but in the manga Tanya is extremely happy whenever she talks with Rerugen because she thinks that he's a guy that doesn't want to send children into the frontlines.

no, but have some hips

>You will never grab those hips and pull them into you as Tanya arches her back, her womb accepting of your seed.

>THIS is a major of the Empires Army

1. Rerugen is the most handsome officer in Youjo Senki
2. He's also one of the most intelligent and one of two people to recognize Tanya's true nature (the other being Visha)
3. He's like the parallel world version of salaryman, a good-hearted and empathic HR employee versus salaryman's self-centered and apathetic nature.
4. Tanya likes him because she misinterprets his attempts at shielding her from conflict as empathy
5. He would probably be horrified at the thought of marrying Tanya (for any number of reasons)

It's a fun ship

>this is major eating my sausage

Is Tanya going to rape Mary with the gun Mary gave her father?

Just you wait until you see it in action.

I just happen to wonder if, given how the mages use their Mondragon rifles, if automatic weapons are actually not as appropriate as they are in the real world.

I wish we knew more about magic. Maybe the LN or WN go into more detail, but it totally underpins the fighting in the show so it should spend more time on the subject.

So this is probably going to be the episode that a lot of memes going to be made and used for months.

How can a coffee maker be this earnest?

If the projectile only functions to carry the spell, then you'd want rapid automatic fire. If the speed and power (or the size) of the projectile have direct impacts on its effectiveness when magically augmented, then you would want to strike a balance depending on your engagement range.

Maybe high-ROF weapons drain one's magical reserves faster.

>Rerugen
Will he remain agressive towards Tanya, or these two will become friends, some day?

Just you wait

this looks fun

Is she okay?

the manga explains magic more, at least the technique mages use.

Is this grown-up Tanya?
If that's the case this can no longer be called Youjo Senki.

It's Mary after she found out Tanya use her present to daddy to wreck her.

>Josei Senki coming soon 2020.
I'd watch it.

Wait were those gunships in this episode actually form WW1?

Should have stayed in NotAmerica.

I'd prefer a cup of tea than a shitty coffee