How will Brits vote in their 2018 second EU ref?

The Tory-DUP gov will fall apart and the Brits will then get another ref on the negotiated deal at the end of next year.

The question shall be:

“Should the UK leave the European Union on the negotiated withdrawal terms, or should it remain a member of the EU and revoke its Article 50 notice?

LEAVE REMAIN”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-politics-mp-death-threats-abuse-media-newsppaers-nicky-morgan-brexit-remain-tory-conservative-a8116156.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At this point they should be fined by the EU just for being such indecisive cunts.

>Lib Dems
>Ever getting into power after what Nick Clegg did

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

It won't happen.
Parliament has already legislated that they are having the final say.

You should be nuked for existing. You have no power so you be silent and contribute some money, until you do that you be quiet. You have no rights in this debate. YOU SILENCIO!

>second referendum
Oh, no no no no NO! Fucking around like that? NO!
See here Also remove all their voting power in the EU. They do not deserve it.
Remove their special deal. They do not deserve it.

>vote for brexit
>get cucked by their own Gov.
>will get a new referendum where they'll stay and pay reperatshuns to mutti Merkel for being bad boys

looks like karma finds even the perfidious Albion sometimes

I don't get why other countries never understand this about the lib dems, they're dead, politically toxic and won't get in until the current generation of students are dead and buried.

Their policies are about as relevant as the libertarian party's in america.

No-one gives a shit about the Lib Dems.

Liberal Democrats aren't the government, Stanislaw. Now clean my toilet.

Because they are dumb niggers that think they know how this country works when they don't.

Take this prime example of cucktasticness, he seems to think that we're not leaving, despite it being signed into UK law that we are leaving.

I mean there's been no mention on Sup Forums about all the death threats and bantering that's been happening to our traitor politicians oh no no that's all swept under the rug! No they would rather pick a party like Lib Dumbs who have no power, have no chance of any power and parade it around like it's a fact. And they dare to call us brainwashed by our media? They dare.. WW3 can't happen soon enough.

Let me put it plainly, I have more chance of winning the Euro millions jackpot every week for the rest of my life than the Liberal Democucks being elected.

Understand? Good I hope you do and the DUP would make Hitler blush, they are real conservatives and not the fake neo conservative liberal immigrant loving cucks like Theresa. Lean the law you cuck slave.

don't fall for it, leave no matter what.

>than the Liberal Democucks being elected.
Lib Dems, Labour, SNP and Tory rebels will together vote for a second ref in parliament.

You heard it first on Radio Sup Forums.

NO 2nd referendum.
Who do you think we are, the Irish?

Funny how the Lib Dems are calling this when every student who voted for them because of MUH FREE TUITION basically resulted in this whole mess.

>wear a mask depicting a human face
>only covers 2/3's of your doughy actual face

>and Tory rebels
Only if they never want to be elected again, to be honest it's probably too late for them already.
>Some of these MP's live in 60%+ leave voting constituencies
>Still try to stop Brexit

Aren’t you all half Irish?

>mfw i knew people back in 2010 who voted for them due to that

They voted to give parliament a “meaningful” vote on the final deal. What but a new ref could the outcome of that “meaningful” vote be? I doubt they will vote for “Brexit with no deal” vs. “Brexit with the negotiated deal”... or “Brexit with the negotiated deal” vs. “No Brexit and no ref”.

It will be “Brexit with the negotiated deal” vs. “Brexit if people in a ref accept the deal”.

How many no's do they want FFS

>have political issue dividing the country
>have a referendum to determine the will of the "sovereign", the majority of citizens.
>(((global elites))) don't like the result of the referendum
>disregard the result of the old referendum and have a new referendum
>rinse and repeat until (((global elites))) like the result of said referendum
Is this how democracy works in the 21st century?

In other words revoting, taking away power from the people who voted for it. Spin it all you want but the reality is it takes power from the original vote.

>There will be a second EU referendum
>There will be a second Scottish referendum
>J-Just you w-wait and see!

People should be allowed to change their mind. This is democracy. This is why you vote for a new parliament every few years when the facts of their accomplishments are clearer than before.

>Democracy, but only for us! :^ )

Article 50 has been invoked so stopping Brexit would literally require every single other EU member voting in favour of suspending the procedure.
I want to see second referendum happening just because it would be such an amazing clusterfuck.
By the way Brits, thanks for agreeing to keep paying to EU and agreeing to EU laws and regulations, while having no say in what those are. Real swell of you.

>You should be nuked for existing
>Creates non-country abomination
>Complains about non-country abominations

This from a country that had a constitutional crisis that lasted longer than Iraq’s

Guess we'll have another vote after the next vote/s then, and another and another and another and another. Naturally you'll be asking for revotes only up to the point that the outcome is what you want then it'l be "the people have spoken".
Also, thats not democracy. Democracy doesn't mean "voting until i win".

>that image
Makes it look like that guy was at a busy protest, crowded in amongst flags.
I walked past protest and remember that guy in the crowd, only must have been 100 at most, and there was another bloody protest about something completely different there as well

The EU vermin did the same to Ireland in 2009 with the Lisbon treaty.

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN?

Our current government is going to be in power until 2022 you silly Jerry. No Tory is going to risk losing control of the country to a bunch of Marxists and launch a coup against May.

>lib dems

Oh look it's fucking nothing.

If there was another vote remain would probably win as the lazy leftist millennials would probably actually get of their ass's and vote this time tipping the scale. On top of that the powers that be would pull every string they could.

German "humour"

Or we would vote leave even harder because people would feel like the government is looking down on them and going "we know best".

What is the point? That is like playing scissor paper rock again and again until you win....

>Democracy doesn't mean "voting until i win".
Actually this is exactly what democracy means.

The worst fascists are those that pretend to be a democracy.

>We have to keep voting until my side wins!
Really activates the almonds

No government for 541-589 days. Kys. If Flemish, do not kys.

Even if there were another referendum, we'd just vote to leave again.

Then what?

it won't happen no matter how many parties propose another vote. They're just trying to get votes in the next election from the normies by spouting complete nonsense. Example = Trumps election campaign & his wall.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-politics-mp-death-threats-abuse-media-newsppaers-nicky-morgan-brexit-remain-tory-conservative-a8116156.html

Traitors get the noose, by ballot (which has been done) or by bullet we are leaving. I know it upsets the Germans and the other Eurofilth because their free money is going to dry up but you need to accept this. Sorry but no money for you!

No second vote either. Cry about it, be angry at it, whine about it but in the end you will accept it, by force if necessary.

I just leave it here

Lib Dems tried to do this in the election just gone and it saw them closing seats.

Guess we should keep voting then until the world makes me emperor.

>remain wins second referendum
>nationalists know they have no choice but to start a civil war
>WW3 starts in Europe
>Everyone gets nuked
>we get to live in a post-apocalyptic wonderland

>revoke
they can't

>Let's vote again because the result wasn't what we wanted
The fuck is going on over there

>vote to leave
>Rich elites don't want Britain to leave
>Rich elites refuse to leave
>call another vote to stall the sheep

Cuck British sheep are okay with this.

Obviously not, seeing as politicians are getting threatened and this is only the start.

Also
>Leaf
>Daring to call anyone else a cuck
Go prep your bull Trevor.

Then you leave. But it is more likely the EU offers goodies on white Eastern European immigration so 69 percent of Brits will vote to stay.