To Love Ru

One more chapter until Darkness ends.

Why doesnt Momo just realize there are a lot of men out there and just move on from Rito's stale bread ass?

Momo is fucking shit.

She's hot but yeah, she leaves much to be desired.

If we don't get a sequel I might give up on life.

I thought it was already confirmed though.

all we know is
>next chapter is climax
>there will be an announcement about a new project
make what you want out of that.
We'll see in a few days.

>next chapter is climax
that's every scene with rito and the girls

Rito himself didn't have one yet.
All that pent up love, he'll come buckets

>Why doesnt Momo just realize there are a lot of men out there and just move on from Rito's stale bread ass?

Because this is a harem mango and that's how things work in these things?

Yabuki corrupted me, I see lewd people
...walking around like regular people, they don't know they are lewd, all the time, they're everywhere.

Raw chapter when? Spoilers when?

Around the 1st of each month, +/- 2 days.
In other words: sometime next week.

Nemesis is best girl.

Promise?

Who has the best ass?

Mikan.

rito

yui

She deserves the strongest suffering for being the galaxy whore.

Her hearth has been broken and her soul is next.

Risa.

>yabuki's real plan was to turn us gay by luring us in
Oh SHIT

>A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. The mothers get into a psychological condition where they're aware that sexual urges can stop their children from studying and feel that they are the best option for countering the craving. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all determining entrance exams. Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen.
>One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

Momo just needs to give up, admit that Rito will never love her the most, and just settle for marrying to Nemesis who will never get bored of her.

Dailly reminder that Momo will win.

Kotegawa Yui and Mikado

Delicious feet.

I really doubt that's true.

Even Momo's mom wants Rick's dick.

Rito might be an idiot, but pretty all women want to spread their legs for him. Even a Charmian married to the ruler of a galaxy.

No she doesnt

She's a slut.

God, they should just end this series already.
It's been, like, 20 years or something, I already lost track.

It's like, the same cliche MC and girls doing cliche things for 20 years.

TLR is an oasis of ecchi, fanservice, and tits in a rapidly growing desert of blueballing, fujoshit/yaoi, and lack of nudity.

God, they should just end BERSERK already.
It's been, like, 20 years or something, I already lost track.
It's like, the same cliche MC with a sword and gay men doing cliche things for 20 years.

TLR is basically the only manga I regulally follow anymore.

NO.

What it need is to evolve.
To Love Ru must become an adult resides where Rito actually takes the girls virginities.

>people who dont understand how Japan works

mikan before the transforming weapons come into play

there are some series with sex in them though

It'd ruin TLR though

>implying little TLRs would ruin anything

TLR does well cause of the fanservice combined with the fact that Rito is a plank of wood. Making said plank actually fuck the girls not at the end would be bad.

Michlan. Your waifu fucks women.

If he has children, he can't deny the harem plan or else he'd be a terrible father. He could easily spread his seed with dark matter.