Africans now literally hunting Melbourne police

Africans now literally hunting Melbourne police

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=bRAOmSnXVrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apex
Ape-x

Michael Danby, a Jewish MP in the Australian Parliament, has “enthusiastically agreed” to the idea of bringing to Australia thousands of Africans who have illegally immigrated to Israel

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/

Australia YES. You should unleash your emu army on the niggers.

Straya needs to learn from us in this regard

In 20 years the crime rates for Europe and Australia will be higher than the Us thanks to their importation of nigger policy. Thank God for guns.

May become a refugee to China. How can a person even menace black dudes? I stared down some Russians, but they have a high enough iq to understand that suicidal behaviour is a threat to them. If you did that to a nig I assume you’d end up savagely beaten, if not killed, because they can’t understand the concept of killing someone leading to jail and they wouldn’t be afraid of losing things by going to prison.
The part of Sydney I’m in seems mainly white and Asian.
Perhaps if I learned basic Somali and Sudanese they’d leave alone. How does one menace a nog?

Your cops need to start treating the darkness the same way ours do here by the looks of it. Shoot a few and then laugh while they burn down their own neighborhoods.

>How does one menace a nog
you don't, it's a futile exercise. only a nog can intimidate a nog, because they know how and what to do
you bald your fists and go in, harsh, determend, steady vast and brutal without any regard and always keep an eye on your six, even if your not alone because there is always someone who is watching to get a cat jump on you when your gard is down or not paying attention, they are afraid of forces of nature. because some of them know how human flesh tastes like.
or... you run

I think I might join

the police, that is

Nah you inform them that you have a gun and are going to introduce them to it if they don't fuck off.

cronulla 2.0 uprising of the melbournig's

kek

Just don't let Africans in your country. Why is this so difficult for politicians and people?

I didn't even know you had niggers in austria

I was born and raised in Werribee.

This place is fucked. My primary school was closed down to build an English teaching school.

>tfw born in noble park...

This is the traditional solution. Wave of migrants arrive, misbehave, beaten by mobs, assimilate, join in next beating.

Tell me your tales

Maybe you should try acting like a man?

who else agreed?
and who proposed the idea?

just tell them where your local multicultural council is, so they can experience the diversity up close

you can't find a man with a pair of testicles in melbourne, there won't be a cronulla 2.0 there

more like beaten by mobs, enslaved or killed

Maybe you should huff paint

saw a woman in a burka today, never seen one before in my city

i betcha as soon as there's some kind of riot from whitey about this, the cops suddenly have the means to control everyone.

you need small groups to take down the nogs more than anything desu. like just bashing them and burning the shit the govt gives them is enough. groups so small and decentralized that the only thing they share is a goal.

don't think there's enough sickcunts left in melbie for that though.

>How does one menace a nog?
>pic related, 40 bucks

Nogs only attack easy targets.
Just stand up straight and look them dead in the eye, as long as you don't look like a bitch they'll stay away from you.

pic related is your only hope

might go to his right wing gym sessions

Thank you for the tip.

how should I defend myself from home invading somalis without getting court fucked?
I would prefer a bladed weapon like a large knife or a hatchet but that probably wouldn't go down well

Belt buckle

Underrated post

You can thank Lindsay Tanner for the Africans by the way.

Blunt weapons, also learn martial arts and start lifting if you haven't already. God bless you aussie

This. Blacks gang up on you and tend to not know how to fight, so if you can isolate one they're not difficult to handle

you drank the obama cool aide. now get fucked.

actually I turned 18 this year and my people were disarmed before I was born
the fuck do you want me to do

Release
The
Emus

>How can a person even menace black dudes?
You have to see vicious. Like a rabid dog. Tell them if they don't back up, you're fucking kill them and say it with a mad look in your eyes. This has worked for me on a couple occasions. Deep down, blacks fear whites more than the other way around. You have to use that against them. If you appear as weak or scared in any way,they will pounce.

*to be vicious

Maybe take a few of the older one, chuck them in the back of a car boot with nothing but their underwear and take them out to the Simpson Desert. Leave them there. If they survive, they will have assimilated. See how those black fellas handle the Australian Desert.... ORRR Leave them in the Daintree, let the Devil Dragons get them. Yes people of the world, megafauna STILL exist in Australia. Devil Dragons are like Kimodo dragons that can grow to the size of a commercial bus. They bite their victims then stalk them into delirium.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRAOmSnXVrA

You need to treat them like wild dogs, keep your chest out and stare them down, never never turn your back. Most niggers are all talk, but it sure helps that we can carry real weapons here.

Enjoy your enrichment.

>defend myself
Learn to improvise, I seen someone get out of a head lock with a Bic cigarette lighter. Get small push button torch. People seem to hate being set on fire

Fucking this. You know that really dark part of you that makes you grind your teeth and widen your eyes and imagine strangling someone? Just accept it if youre in a situation like that. Go nuts

Wew
E
W

Shoot them dead. Burrt the bodies or feed them to the crocs

OPEN YOUR BORDERS
LET THEM THE FUCK IN BIGOT

bonus: they come in handy for more than just burning people

>Devil Dragons are like Kimodo dragons that can grow to the size of a commercial bus. They bite their victims then stalk them into delirium.
I'm interested, got any stories?

Nigs only ever pick easy fights. If you look at the video, it's invariably either a nog attacking someone from behind, or a large group surrounding someone and bringing them down. The flip side of this is that you can avoid a lot of the threat if you avoid giving them an easy opportunity.

You're going to want to travel with a group, making sure they are leaving a minimum area behind you exposed. Everyone is going to want to be carrying at least a sidearm, with level 3A ballistic protection. That won't do you much good against a long rifle, but nigs rarely use those.

I watch the vice documentary about Australia apparently living in Australia you can end up living in a meth house it will fuck you up for the rest of your life creepy I wouldn't want to live there Australia must be full of meth

this is the black plague of the millenia. the plague must be eradicated.

*Sudanese

We tried to warn you

But you wouldn’t listen

Sudanese people are crazy and violent

Their entire “culture” was just raiding other tribes for their cattle

My own people hid in the mountains to avoid them and the Somalis

The eternal Nilote is pure evil

t. Chagga bro in America

Aussie police aren't cucked like British police though. They should handle it appropriately.

>APEX

Just noticed this name

Why are they trying to sound like supervillains?

Did you tear it off of her and scream 'This is for Donald Trump! NRA! NRA! NRA!'?

>be me
>on vakay in Oz
>Tasmania ftw
>hear local stories about some kind of killer koala
>laugh and think these strayans sure are weird
>go on a hike in the Tasmanian wilderness with gf
>magical-wonderland.jpg
>look up
>see a bear-like critter in the trees above us
>oh-isn't-he-cute.gif
>fucking thing drops on my gf and claws her apart in a blur of fangs and blood
>run away while screaming like a little girl

Drop bears are real, and they ain't a fucking joke

i was the only white person in a lift today
strong and stable :^)

PART AND PARCEL

this an at the least weekly thing for me at this point

God i wish i had a farm

>God i wish i had a farm
Same, a few years from now I'm going to go full-Vargpill and move out into the woods

Well, that's one way to get some handguns.
Loot them from government employees.

Petty criminals always want to seem bigger than they are

t. London

This
Use a Machete
That's horrifying

Africans literally cannot assimilate into civilization in any capacity

>my own people

wait, you a sandnigger?

>Australia imports all of the 40,000 illegal African migrants that Israel is desperately trying to deport
Calling it now

Leave it to a nigger to not understand the irony of this retort

>How does one menace a nog?
They're pleasure driven mongrels who exploit the altruism of others. There's a good reason why West African law enforcement amputates, whips, or locks Africans for theft, assault, or rape. They're people who need to learn the hard way.

I just said I’m Chagga, lad

i thought MTS had been around for a long time or were they just a graffiti crew?

I may be alt-right, but people like you are why I don't hate niggers.
I would have your back if you were in my city.
Good luck and get a concealed carry permit just in case shit goes down.

i hate """"niggers"""""

anyone who has less than 100 IQ and behaves like a degenerate is a nigger

Underrated.

Jokes on you, Pablo: niggers spend all day on their stolen Xbox and have a quicker trigger finger than your slothful 56% ass.