How do Americans deal with constant back-to-back humiliation so well?

How do Americans deal with constant back-to-back humiliation so well?

Any other country would be on literal suicide watch, is it just lack of self-awareness or something more powerful?

blow it out ur ass fag

Even *if* repealing NN resulted in me paying more money, I'm not a burnout, or a nigger, only people complaining about monetary problems are burnouts and niggers, soon the internet will be back in the hands of the white man, and not the niggers, be happy.

When you are at the top its pretty much expected out of you.

>implying he did anything wrong

Its called a backbone, brit.

Pretty rich coming from the United Cuckdom

Who's got the NN image? You know the one.

>Nigger repeals NN.
>Meanwhile another niggie on Sup Forums can't tell the difference between a nigger, a jew and the white race.
>Says a blackie ain't a niglet..
>Claims whites are niggiez..

Learn your history, fgt. Even Hitler would be ashamed of your lack of knowledge.
Either way, I'm here to read incompetent newfag comments like yours.

Pai is a triumph

Extreme hubris makes it impossible for them to know when they're being humiliated. They're completely unaware.
>inb4 mohammed comments
Yeah, i'm aware deflecting onto another peoples problems doens't make yours magically go away.

w-what?

Sorry, the opportunity for small companies to disrupt major players like Comcast is welcome. Here's to wishing they didn't catch the bomber in the U kuck and you were in that blast.

bumping this request. One of you faggots has it

We speak American on this board, not broken England, you fucking commie.

The Net Neutrality repeal is a total red herring that doesn't even address the real issue which is network providers jacking up ISPs; something they have been doing since the internet's inception.
You know you're dealing with a brainlet when they think that the NN repeal is some kind of a catastrophic apocalypse for 'muh internet'.

>Be a Sup Forums newfag.
>Believe that the "flags" on this board are of great importance.
>Gets triggered when someone red-pills him concerning what racism really is.
>Newfag still beliefs that racism has nothing to do with race, but with welfare or money.

I kek'd. Try again, user.
This time with your best effort.
Go all in on me.

/thread

Is this supposed to be bait? Seems more like the ramblings of a schizophrenic, Engrish dotard.
Here's your (you), le epik trolls haha =))

Name another country that put the entire internet into the hands of 5 unaccountable, uncollected bureaucrats? Those of us who aren't retarded are glad they voluntarily gave up their power, unlike the TSA gropers and NSA domestic spies.