3-gatsu no lion 19

What are you doing in Kyoto, Shaft? That's Kyoani's turf!

i love this series so much

Their lips look like earthworms.

One of the best series in recent memory

He's talking about masturbating, right?

Yeah.

>read futakuro thread
>japanese anons joking about Smith being NTR'd
I kek'd

Does Shimada win at least one game?

Also, I thought this scene was excellent. One of the most unique things I've seen in anime for a while.

>Deadly colds
>Deadly stomach pains
Why does Jap medicine suck so badly?

This is best girl

Praise her

The medicine isn't the problem. The problem is the genetics of the people living in that nearly uninhabitable environment for so long. They live for a long time, but their vigor has been drained after so many generations living on those fucking rocks in the ocean. Their nutrition isn't ideal, so illnesses hit them harder. It's easy to assume colds are no big deal when you live in a culture that just pounds antibiotics and painkillers like candy on halloween because they're saving their sick days for when they feel better.

>It's easy to assume colds are no big deal when you live in a culture that just pounds antibiotics and painkillers like candy on halloween because they're saving their sick days for when they feel better.
Yeah but that comes and bits them later in the ass when their body has formed a immunity to antibiotics

Mm, no.

Believe me, I know. My aunt was exposed to 3 different strains of antibiotic resistant bacteria when she was in a hospital. The accident that put her there wasn't nearly life threatening, but the infection made her a walking biohazard for almost 5 years.

Yes

Stop it. The two hungry cats are the stars of the show.

But they aren't best girls

prefiro a primeira, a loirinha

You enters your room and sees Kyoko with a disgusted face, what you do?

They don't have access to as many addictive substances as Americans

Where the fuck is my JC princess, you whore?

He only gets the ulcers because he can just barely handle all the stress he's under.

Kick that oyaji-loving slut to the curb and rape Rei, who is the true best girl.

Can i see a webm for this?

I would like that too.

This is NTR, right?

You seem to have wandered into the wrong series' thread.

>You enters your room and...
Who the fuck is You?

Not unless you want it small and blocky to fit on here, or big and uploaded somewhere else. There's just too much movement throughout the whole scene.

The latter please