How do I stop this country from controlling my country? I am with Boycott, Divest and Sanction

How do I stop this country from controlling my country? I am with Boycott, Divest and Sanction.

Other urls found in this thread:

rael.org/home
raelusa.org/
raelusa.org/rael-2/
youtu.be/frPk7bWNots
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But goy, it's literally illegal to boycott Israel in the US :^ )

you don't.
you remodel your country after ours

I wish they would try it, they can't stop me from saying fuck Israel. This country is controlled by idiot Christians

You don't.
Even Israel is better than your country mutt.

Hitler didn't do his fucking job right the first time, Juden you deserve isolation fuck you. Cant wait for an atheist president to put you all in your fucking place

>This country is controlled by idiot Christians

Is that what you call Jews?

>t.Juden

Everyone saying merry Christmas is sucking Israel's cock at the same time. Just look at that bitch we have as an ambassador

Lets drop bombs on the negros then! My brothers in the suburbs will be buying property and displacing the undesirables, then we will move in with brainwashed religious zealots to make the holdouts leave, then we chase them out with superior firepower. Ethnostate achieved, 49 more to go

t. mutt

Fuck white people and kikes

I really dig this flag

I bet you do, you're not even human.

Since when does a horse berate it's rider.

When I need a banana pilled I will call you.

1/10 at best

>they can't stop me from saying fuck Israel
Yet...

Where can I donate my money to Hamas and Hezbollah? Because you need an exploding truck of peace

>Hitler didn't do his fucking job right
Well he WAS a Goy....
You can only expect so much..

Do you truly require my help even to strike against me?

How Goyish

Holy s**t
rael.org/home

raelusa.org/

Rael is 'The Messenger'
Rael is 'The Last Prophet'
raelusa.org/rael-2/

youtu.be/frPk7bWNots

We need to start a Deshekelization General where we discuss dismantling jewish power. There are many micromovements/ideas that are synergistic to this goal. State banks to finance infrastructure (Bank of North Dakota) to deny the usury-jew shekels, streaming all media with apps like Kodi to deny the media-jew shekels, and the big one is getting money out of politics with public financing, as something like 90% of money given to Democrats and 60% of the money given to Republicans comes from jews.

a Deshekelization General will unearth and promote many more great ideas we can weave together into something powerful, the death of jewish hegemony through a thousands cuts.

I have some spare time and need the money, where do i sign up for the shilling?