The Young Turks with over 3.4 million subs and growing are the best source of political news in online media

The Young Turks with over 3.4 million subs and growing are the best source of political news in online media

Other urls found in this thread:

tytnetwork.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
youtube.com/watch?v=MBquRAun1RE
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=nkPIpb8wAXk
youtube.com/watch?v=owmIW-zLS4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being retaree enough to get your news from YouTube. Let alone a fat greasy failure of a lawyer and his cake makeup face 'better than you' slut.

What are their views on Armenia and the systematic murder of this nation by the young turk regime?

TYT publish hard hitting progressive news and they hold the DNC and every bodies feet to the fire

>this tired point
He rescinded those statements

tytnetwork.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/

nigger is the only one with a tie but he can't even tie it up

lol

bump. What's your favorite TYT moment?

>mfw their meltdown when Trump won

>getting BTFO by Alex Jones on your own show.

Is that Mark Cuban?

>Blocking the view of the only woman

Sexist pigs!

>get off the stage, you fat fuck.

>sage
>curious
Where are all the, Anti E-celeb spergs. Glad to see this salt mine is still operational.

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

Number one best political reporting.
youtube.com/watch?v=MBquRAun1RE

>guys sub my channel
fuck off Jenkem Nigger

Also relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

I can't believe I ever used to watch these people and take their opinions seriously. I was a naive liberal millennial back then.

you're living a lie bro

Their stories are all two days after the fact and they do zero research. They basically watch CNN and lib it up even harder.

I love TYT, they made me realize that Progressive interests are African American interests.

Fuck Hillary

Ugly shoes, ill-fitting suits. Cenk has no excuse since he’s rich. They all look like they’re on their way to prom. Kek. Also far right is Steve Carell from 40 year old virgin

this

>you fat fuck
>dumb ass
>nigger
american journalists everyone

I also like the fact that they're anti zionist

Don't use this board for advertising
Saved and reported

youtube.com/watch?v=nkPIpb8wAXk

To be fair, they have likely slowed CNN from getting a bigger foothold on youchoob

t. Hillary

I remember when they were furiously going to take on the democratic establishment. Then they shilled for Hillary in the elections. No principles, top comedy.

No black woman? No women of Color?
Racist Pigs, Fuck them.

TYT has less credibility than CNN, which is quite the accomplishment.

Ana should be a transgendered FtM as well

A bunch of closet fags kike propaganda

I am in my 30's and never really knew who young turks even was until this past presidential election. I knew faggots watched them and that was about it.

TYT is funded by Qatar

Reminder that this anti right wing pro left wing media personalities shilling in past couple of months is an agit-campaign by shareblue/lefties.

Please do not fall for it.

How is this kike propaganda when the leader is an ex-Muslim that hates israel?

For retards.

These guys all look like massive kikes

hey look a token black guy
good for them
ooh a woman too
i bet they do all the writing

Sure, if you are a retarded soyboy who bought into the "religion of peace"

> over 3.4 million subs
> best source
I thought educated liberals could distinguish quantity from quality

I try to force myself to watch tyt sometimes, just to hear what the other side is saying. It's nauseating, it's basically an Alex Jones show for the Democrats but some how worse.

>call yourself young turks like the guys that genocided the armenians
>deny armenian genocide
>create a political action committee called WOLF pac a bit like the radical turkish grey wolves

Shit like that makes me think Cenk Yogurt has connections to the turkish secret service.

>No, Just no
>If you can't see them as being woefully >biased, inaccurate and insincere you, my >friend are truly lost.

Do me a favour and look at Chunk Donner in the eyes as he's speaking, do you honestly believe he has faith in what he is saying ?

He fucking hates you, and thinks you are stupid, his only interest in you is your shekels

Ana Kasperian nudes when?

Cenk is a faggot

That's good user.. but only half the battle won.

Getting out of Canada is the other half of the battle...

alex jones is the crazy but cool uncle that you know at least half the time hes telling you bullshit for giggles, tyt is your crazy insane uncle that claims hes got ptsd from "NAM" when he never went there and got 30 different hunting knifes hidding around his shack in the bush, half of them self made but grinding down tractor cutter blades, never leave your relatives alone with him.

Would it kill anyone of them to wear a tie just once in a while? The tieless suit look is so boring . Why don't the Young Turks wear ties?

Ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! NO!

Haha can't lie I'm waiting too. Thoughts on TYT contributor Hasan Piker?

I don't know these guys, but where are the young people and the Turkish people?

Why aren't they called The Middle-aged Multiculturals?

I'd fuck that annoying Armenian bitch. I'd really stuff her hole hard. She's such a bitch. Apart from that, I hate TYT. Awful SJW media. Wouldn't surprise me that Chink Wigga is a jew.

t*rks are cockroaches

(((Shapiro))) already obliterated this faggot on every political topic he covers...so yea "best source" for autists

The young turkaroaches

>listening to a Zionist kike

Yeah no

>The Young Turks
>News source

Pick one.

Put the woman in the back and out of sight

Honestly just a couple years ago they were closer to the center on social issues at least. At some point they went off the deep end and went full SJW.

>can't tie a tie

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LIBKEKS UTTERLY BTFO

I understand their audience now that pic related has confirmed multiple times that his favorite outlet is TYT. Also, the fatass is mad at you from a recent video it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=owmIW-zLS4I

>"I'm fucking better than you! You are garbage!"
How do you respond?

why are they hiding Anal Assparian

Wrestling Match.

Show her this

Alex Jones vs. Cenk

They should have a proper boxing match.

paid shills promoted by Google
actual audience and reach is literally nothing

She's average.

She's better than you

lol thanks, but no

The idiot doesn't even know how to dress appropriately. What the hell are those handbags dangling from her ears? Then she's got the "little black dress" - where to begin? Show some effort. Gonna leave an ass print on that seat. Nice watch, do they have it in a women's size? Then down to the shoes. Of the three articles of clothing she's wearing, they might be the best. Still, too high. She's on a panel - try to impress using your intellect, not your (bad, teenybopper's idead of) fashion.

Cenk shitting his pants on Election Night

and

everytime he can't back up an assertion with facts he just says "Google it"

All you need to see of these retards is the full show airing from November 8, 2016.

I'd like to know his views on the Armenian Genocide.

>bump
I think you need to leave

SUCK MY COCK BITCH!

>Cenk Yogurt
LOL IRL

The Young Roches are just YouTube personality on top of already published news which is already garbage. It's boiled down to opinion pieces.

Want news? Look for Investigative Journalism.

Project Veritas
Tim Pool
Old School Vice

Please don't tell me you wouldn't fuck her.

Be honest.

>bumping your own thread.
>What's your favorite TYT moment?

not gonna lie i watched the election night meltdown like 5 times. Shit was hilarious.

>Armenian holocauat deniers.

Very progressive.

Here's a bump

thanks guy

For homosexuals and traitors

Ana's nose in that photo...

yikes

Nope. Not my type.
Reminds me of the saying about hookers: you don't pay them to come, you pay them to leave.

Its because everyone knows most of alex's fans are just in it for the entertainment. Tyt retards actually believe they are watching objective news.

Tyt cucked white males really know-how to kiss nigger ass. They are new standard for leftist white males. Especially the fag

When they hired that negro, wtf

Blacks deserve equal employment.

GOOGLE IT