BREAKING: Mainstream media now says Trump can be impeached without committing a crime

The Washington Post has written a detailed article which the mainstream media is now running with that explains how Trump can be impeached even if he does not commit a crime.

Some of the reasons include his "rampant sexism, racism, and homophobia."

This is after the much awaited Russia investigation now appears to be going nowhere. Many in the media believed the Russia scandal would reveal crimes Trump did but that now appears to be very much mistaken.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/president-bill-clinton-lost-nuclear-codes-office-book/story?id=11930878
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link and archive, pls

This is true for any president. Always has been.

.. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. .. . / .. -. / .... . .-. / ... .-.. . . .--. / - --- -. .. --. .... -

Rent free

Fake news

Trump could literally shit a golden egg for every person in the US, and the media would still find a way to complain about it.

>finally forced to admit President Trump has done nothing wrong
>want to impeach him anyway

Fucking ridiculous. Liberals are like bitter, middle-aged women who got divorced ten years ago, but still bitch every day about their ex-husband.

also
>(((Jennifer Rubin)))

Wow, scary picture. Guess i'm with her now

It FELT illegal!

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA BREAKING: We have now sucked all the dicks. Even the panda and donkey dicks. Even animals that don’t have dicks like apples and honeybees. We definitely sucked the animals that look like dicks too like sea cucumber. Then when we got bored we put dicks on things that shouldn’t even have dicks like bologna sandwiches and firefighter masks and sucked those too. ALL the dicks have been sucked.

>(((( Rubin ))))
never fails

This, do people not know this?

Seriously, folks; we can’t let him get the nuclear codes.

>bernie can still win
>here's how

washington post are committing treason

Thank you Rubin

no shit. Clinton was impeached for a lousy bj

True, and only once has a President been removed from office through impeachment.

>this is what 95% of millennials believe

>Rubin
every.fucking.time

This is the push we need to finally start civil war and the first to go would be the traitorous MSM

>animals
>apples

>no shit. Clinton was impeached for lying.
ftfy:

Not the best idea, considering MSM is the PR arm of the Deep State and focuses on Psy Ops and can manipulate optics to their advantage. Gotta’ wait for this rabid animal to keep gnawing at itself.

That depends on what your definition of was was.

This shit is getting old.... They've cried impeach! Like the little boy who cried wolf. People are making money jobs are up.... and trump has barely done anything yet...

Yeah! Well.. so's your mother!

Not true. Nixon resigned before he was removed from office. A president has never been removed from office through impeachment.

They're pretty much admitting that they have nothing on him.

wouldnt it be nice if we could vote on something and whoever loses does so with grace rather than piss their pants and raise hell?

Clinton was impeached for LYING ABOUT GETTING a lousy bj

(((Rubin)))

>Never read the Constitution

This checks out.

IIRC never is the right answer there.

This is true.
What is also true, is that the revolution pt.2 can come out of this, and Dems can be hung from streetlights and lamp posts.

These people are just Hillary's whore army aren't they?

Things are going well enough. The only reason to impeach Trump at this point is to grant Hillary her revenge.

>This is after the much awaited Russia investigation now appears to be going nowhere.
You guys have been saying that for a year, but still, we keep seeing Mueller coming closer and closer to them. When some of his closest campaign managers have been arrested for lying about Russia, how can you keep calling it a nothingburger?

Clinton was impeached for a process crime of lying to Congress/investigators. A lot like what General Flynn was charged with.

>have shitty investigation
>ask dumb questions
>recieve dumb answers
>LOL YOUR DUMB ANSWERS MEAN YOU BROKE THE LAW
There is a reason why the impeachment process didn't remove Clinton.

Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors
Literally no

Anything can happen. Remember, don't kill "journalists".

I was thinking Andrew Johnson who was also impeached, but he wasn't removed either.

You're correct. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton are the only two to ever be impeached and neither were removed.

no shit that was always the case and he can be not impeached if he has

>((((rubin))))
no, sweetie. your illiteracy is super sad.
you are super idiotic, hon.

Dammit user

They can impeach for any reason effectively. Doesn’t mean shit. The Senate would never remove a president without an underlying crime but the house could impeach him out of sheer asshurt.

It would be very very bad politics though.

I always assumed pretty much any elected official could be removed from office via a vote by the Congress/senate.

The Amazon Post is not MSM, it's a liberal blog of dreams.

>Seriously, folks; we can’t let him get the nuclear codes.

abcnews.go.com/WN/president-bill-clinton-lost-nuclear-codes-office-book/story?id=11930878

Wapo is just another Jew run democrat outfit. Who gives a shit what those filthy kikes think.

>assumed
ummm no, mao.

Is that really the picture the fucking Washington Post used of our President? What a disgusting rag.

Anyone writing anti-Trump stuff always use the same picture. It's usually one where he makes that huge O with his mouth.

it's not wapo fault that he is an ugly fat orange retard

Did you really just use he word retard like that??

>in my mind it was illegal
kek

>disregarding all the evidence pointing on the contrary
You fucking commies are more dense than anything. Jesus fucking christ.

>Russia investigation now appears to be going nowhere
nice try trumpkin

4 people including campaign chair indicted and natsec adviser pled guilty, and Mueller is only warming up,
harvesting the power of Kushner's and Don Jr's asshole twitching could power half of DC

Articles of impeachment can be drawn up for not washing his hands if Dems really wanted.
It's unlikely to gain traction unless he's done something egregious, like Nixon or lying under oath like Clinton.

Why does everyone conflate "impeached" with "removed?"

WAPO still looking to start that second Civil War, I see. Only thing that can stop it now, is if Trump bought up EVERY news outlet (he could afford it) fire every single one of these fuckers and put honest journalists in their place...lefty, right , middle or fucking martian, just be fucking honest in your reporting or DIE

Appropriating chicken culture

So they’re gonna spend these 5 ears trying to impeach him then cry that Trump didn’t fix the country as he promised.

7 years, you mean

>Misogynistic and sick President Trump literally takes a dump on America
>"It doesn't matter that it's a solid block of gold he had something come from his body delivered to every American in this country, this sexist and disgusting pig must be impeached"

Boy are you going to be one pissed off POS when you don't get your SJW way

>The Washington Post

she is so retarded

well we are talking about mainstream media - they get easily confused about such things

Alright, I'm done with Amazon. Fuckmoff Bezos and take your rag with you.

If Trump is removed from office then they remove the only thing keeping them safe from the day of the rope.

>Fuckmoff Bezos
Jesus I can't keep up with all these new Star Trek characters.

media can be hanged for treason even if they didnt commit a crime too

Even when it's this shit I still fall for it...

That much gold added in to ciculation would crash the world economy.

under oath

Lol the ride never ends, conservatives weren't even close to being this butthurt over Obama.

This is actually true, but it will never happen.

>Some of the reasons include his "rampant sexism, racism, and homophobia."
>some of the reasons include his ''rampant basic awareness of reality''

It was lying under oath.

>.. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. .. . / .. -. / .... . .-. / ... .-.. . . .--. / - --- -. .. --. .... -
STOP IT DONT READ THIS

Kek. Pic related.

Exactly what I expected

On all levels except physical, Drumpf will be impeached

Assuming gender you bigot

fuck off back t redshit

Make America Great Again means fixing Bush and Obama's damage.

This is the equivalent of jury nullification. Yes, Congress can ignore the Constitution here with no consequences.

Does anyone honestly think they're going to see a Trump impeachment? If you'd ever had any hope of that (and you don't it would start a civil war,) you lost the ability and chance when the media said literally every week for a year:
>"Here's how Frumpf can be impeached!"

As opposed to just shitting his pants and screaming at CNN for it, im sure americans would appreciate it KEK

Isn’t it just a vote?

Is WJC getting a BJ while this pic is being shot?
I feel it could be true.

>Congress can ignore the Constitution here with no consequences.
Not so fast there pilgrim.

>Clinton was impeached and disbarred for purgery

So, so painfully ugly.

Just because the Clinton impeachment was asinine (and it was - even though I didn’t like him I knew the impeachment would set a horrible precedent) doesn’t mean we should do asinine things in the future. That’s like saying, well, we lost Vietnam because we were fucking retarded, so I guess we now have to lose every future war by doing the same retarded things...

Oh, wait. Never mind. Retard is what our govt does best.

Carry on.

> This is after the much awaited Russia investigation now appears to be going nowhere. Many in the media believed the Russia scandal would reveal crimes Trump did but that now appears to be very much mistaken.

Jesus Christ OP is such a fucking shill.

{1 post by this ID}

Good going, Sup Forums

Quirky trip of truth in your image, user