Why do Americans do this face?

Why do Americans do this face?

What was this face called?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZylcJ8ziko
youtube.com/watch?v=rGR02upjsn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Face Called: " I am making the biggest mistake of my life, but I am in too deep now - so better go through with it "

Fun fact: they got divorced after a few months, he was in constant pain and an alcoholic, committed suicide a year later

I wonder if he regretted going to war for our greatest ally, in his last days?

>Fun fact

eeeewwwwwww!!!

of course he did

I can see him eating at mcdonalds with the money he got paid from doing that

He said kill saddam, not invade their land for 8 years and arm rebel jihadists.

>"Hey there, smoothskin."

I'm sad now.

Nemesis got married?

that poor girl. he should go with the marrige thing, damn retard. i heard about them way back.

to be honest if i was in this guys place i wouldn't marry her, its so fucking obvious she married him out of sympathy.

>sympathy

nah, peer pressure. the guy got national attention and turning him down wouldve had her lynched in the news and in her personal life.

regret

>Fun fact
Dude, show some respect.

>What was this face called?

It's the face that says "look at me, I got married to this hot chick while there is a t*rk on Sup Forums who is still single"

"Greatest Ally" face.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZylcJ8ziko

Oh shit, it's real!

My sides have entered a new dimension of depression.

He was stupid for joining the army in the first place. He wanted to go out and kill civilians for oil and the rich. Honestly get out with this whole "he wuz army and shieet respeck his name" bullshit. No one but kids that play call of duty and republitards worship military losers. Fuck veterans and fuck trump for supporting these murderers and welfare queens

>civilians
Let's be honest, Muslims deserve nothing but death in this world.

Its called giving into the Darkside©.

>peer pressure
>Ty and Renée's wedding was widely reported by the press in the United States. Their marriage day was declared a holiday in Illinois
The peer ptessure must have been absolutely intense

So tired of the phony " Thank you for your service." Bullshit. My dad was FORCED to go to Vietnam they DRAFTED his ass. He did not want to go and hated every minute of it to him I say: Thanks Dad for giving up two years of your life and killing people who you did not want to kill. It was not your choice and it fucked you up for many years. To those who fucking VOLUNTEERED to do this. Who lined up to get this job .Who enjoy it. I say. SO FUCKING WHAT? IT"S YOUR JOB. YOU WANTED THIS JOB. DO IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. Just because you didn't want to work at WalMart doesn't make you a hero it makes you a fucking mercenary. So don't expect me or a fireman,or, a nuclear power worker,or coal miner or oil rig worker or electrical lineman or any other of the millions of people who "risk their lives every day" while not killing other human beings to bow down and genuflect to you. You are doing a job you CHOSE and you get paid to do it. Nothing more

That dude is wearing Marine Class A's son. Just because you don't agree with the military doesn't mean you have to be an idiot.

"the living nightmare"

It's the kind of face Europeans make when you walk by then

>being this much of an angry 17 year old

Why do turkish "men" look like this?

Normally I would disagree with you but the army hasn’t been doing anything American since the Cold War ended. It’s been a Trotskyist tool for neo-cons Clinton bush and Obama.

>Defending literal welfare queens

Iraq would not miss him i think

It's standard greeting face for sunni rapeniggers.

It's not what you said. It's how you said it.
A simple "fuck the military" would've sufficed.

>implying wearing a mass produced piece of cloth with bits of metal has any real value when you are a deformed freak for the rest of your life

How about you go fuck yourself. This is not related to what I said, don't give me a (you) if you're going to spout off irrelevant BS.
>saying random shit

she was already fucking niggers before his face got all messed up so it doesn't matter, women that marry military guys are all whores.

Even as a person that posts the mutt meme, i don't even find this funny. I don't hate Americans that much. Get drone striked turkroach, i hope your entire country gets fucking nuked

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

>Fuck Trump
This all I needed to know. It’s not surprising that you can’t show some compassion to someone else.

Fighting in the military is a duty you soy boy faggot and has been since Rome.

>'it fucked him up bro'

Kill yourself. The human body evolved to deal with this type of stress all that bull shit is communist propaganda and placebo. There is no evidence or concern about muh PTSD before 1950. You did your duty like a man.

Its become cliche since Iraq especially since Iraq was a greater Israel project but its true in 90% of cases.

Sorry your daddy couldn't sit at home and smoke weed and play Xbox like you faggot.

I guarantee the life time of sloth and drugs and anti depressants our generation experiences on mass is far worse than a tour of duty.

Found the nigger.
I understand hating police, but military? We never bother you niggers, leave us alone.

That's not what I was implying at all. I'm telling him and now you, to stop being a idiot. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean you should be ignorant in defiance. That's nigger tier, if it acts like a nigger and talks like a nigger, well.

chill out loser did you like not get accepted into the military or something for being too fat and mentally unstable

youtube.com/watch?v=rGR02upjsn4

turkroach helicopter getting shot down, turkroach military is an utter failure.

the 56% face

Except there are a lot of us that make good money and have created very nice lives for ourselves. Just because you can't compete doesn't mean it's not a great county. Faggot

you're invading foreign countries and killing women and children for your jewish overlords

>blame the banks and jews
>again, banks and jews
> poorly managed states see above
>well when you pay for millions of illegals.....
>costarica.....ok pal
>thanks to shit planning and poorly managed states, also, see above
>blame politicians and bankers ( jews) for enacting those policies
>repeating yourself because fuck white people?
>not really a point
>see black abortion
>see California, also blame the gays for that one
>well stop having our food pumped full of garbage
>thanks for years of importing 3rd worlders!
>see jews and bankers

see i dont see how any of this is the average Americans fault.

she thought she was gonna get some of his gibs but he forgot the part where he actually saw combat

Resting bitch face

To every sad fuck in this thread, particularly the Turk above, at least his wife stood by him when literally the worst thing possible happened to their lives. Meanwhile we shitpost on a Maltese pubic hair weaving board.

I can sympathize with your post.
former military here. I chose to go out of the fact that I've always wanted to enlist and the fact that I was getting into far too much trouble.
it was a military or jail situation.
That being said, I don't complain about my time in the service... and I also don't flaunt my service.
I don't wear hats, shirts, etc. depicting my unit.
Actually I don't even tell anybody I was in.

Mercenary... Tommy likey

>fun fact

The immigration in europe is thanks the faggots like you

She literally divorced him a few months later. How can you kids be this dumb? There's an entire thread on this, you can google it, you have the fucking resources. Use them instead of just spouting stupid shit. Did the contrary ever cross your mind, or are you guys really just this stupid? It took me longer to bitch at you in this post than it would have for you to have looked up the information. Fucking Christ you people make me mad.

bluuuuuugmmpppppfffff!!!!

>Joining the military
>being a soldier for the Jew
Only reason to be a soldier is to be ready to defend yourself. American just attacks other countries for Israel

Talk about misguided

dead people can't immigrate... Maybe your countries should get their heads out of their asses and stop being so kind to outsiders.

>at least his wife stood by him
not really, reminds me of a friend I knew with terminal cancer, his wife kicked him out of his house when he was weak and he was forced to move in with his grandma, died pretty quick afterwards. don't expect women to stick around because they despise any sort of weakness or flaw in a man and they always have other options with other men.

>killing arabs who stay in their own country
>for jews
>i-im fighting for freeedumss
>i-im fighting for you too europe
>im1/16th european too

Shut your fucking mouth mutt

>committed suicide
Wait I read he got drunk in a parking lot, slipped on ice, and cracked his skull.

Eat my dick you fuckass.

kek

>their marriage day was declared a holiday in Illinois
that's some major virtue signaling right there

That's not the argument I'm making.

I personally want America to conquer the middle east, decimate the local population, and replace it with White Americans instead.

Go watch your women get raped by migrants, finfag.

his name is Tyler Ziegel. For all his sufferings, he got a purple star and a (((generous))) neet allowance
> in 2007 Ziegel had to start a dispute with VA over the size of the monthly compensation.
> Instead of the expected $4000, initially he was awarded $2700, which, according to Ty, was not enough to comfortably raise a family.

if by drunk, you mean, 1/8 of his blood stream was alcohol, and add some heroin and the government not even giving him that much money, yes. He was drunk

> Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.
> The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml.
> The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

le 56% burn face

>Go watch your women get raped by migrants, finfag.

t.delusional cuckmerican goyboi

you're 50% white and there will be no white americans in the future. We are 90% finnish. How can the cuckmerican even compete? Go conquer the middle east for israel while your wife is fucking tyrone back home kek

>status: mutt
>IQ: 65

gtfo and eat shit sub-human

Israel is great!

> Ziegel survived but suffered serious injuries:
> left arm was later amputated below the elbow
> three fingers of his right hand were lost
> in place of the thumb the big toe was transplanted
> Ziegel became blind in one eye
> his ears, nose and lips were burnt off
> he had shrapnel in his skull,
> above the eyebrows there was a hole in the bone
> For future use part of Ziegel's skull was implanted into the fatty tissues of the upper part of his body and artificial plate was placed instead of it
> Ty also lost his tear duct, replaced by a prosthesis.
> Some parts of the face that were lost failed to recover even after more than 30 surgeries.

Imagine getting mounted by such a grotesque figure. Only being able to consumate the marriage in the dark and after a LOT of wine. You try to make him as comfortable as you can and you tell yourself you're doing your patriotic and Christian duties. But it doesn't help, he clumsly begins cunnlingus with whats left of his mouth and tongue. After you're "good and wet" and the ED medication kicked in he begins to penetrate you with his coarse penis, you feel textures you've never felt before on any penis you've had. Each agonizing thrust is accompanied by heavy pants and struggled breathing, you feel a small pool of drool on your naked chest. He finally climaxes, rolls over and kisses you on the cheek, you can barely see his mangled visage in the dark room but its enough. He wishes you "a good night, I love you" and falls asleep. You stare at the ceiling pondering the choices you made that led up to this, his warm seed still dribbling out of your vagina, hoping you wake up dead.

USSR was just an excuse for cold war activities. Just as ISIS is today.
Anglo on Wall Street controlled USSR, Anglo on Wall Street controls ISIS.

It is not even a war. It is a spectacle, so citizens would be afraid to drop that state.
> if you go against the anglo, nigs will take over
> if you go against the anglo, commies will take over
> if you go against the anglo, muds will take over
> *all of them take over in the end, because that is the internal logic of the whole shitshow*

Le 56% pity-marriage face

marines can be this fat?

Its the "my chad turned into a cannoli tard" face.
Also shes now a nun.

He appeared to be /fit/ before the incident. I gas after he was disfigured he went on a eating binge. Or maybe it was te meds he was on.

>Go watch your women get raped by migrants, finfag.

Why do Americans always say this? Just look at some rape statistics in your own fucking country you fucking retard.

>be living ghoul
>play Fallout 3
>tfw Underworld is real...
>tfw hot ghoul chicks are real...
>Just need to get there somehow...
>slip-on-ice.gif

The only thing I find grotesque here is you. You don’t think he regretted it after he saw what he looked like? Sex? I doubt he wanted to have sex because he was probably grossed out by himself.
Don’t be so disgusting, dude. Stop mocking a man that was miserable.

Implying sitting on your mommy's bedroom while milking hard working Americans doesnt make you a deformed freak for the rest of your life.

>we are 90% finnish
not for long.
>be eurofag
>claim to be high IQ
>lets murderers and rapists into country
>give said murderers and rapists a free pass on everything
>stop looking at our countries, american
>a fucking leaf

>rebel jihadis
you say this as if old netty didnt had isis planned all along

>Fighting in the military is a duty
lol what duty? greater israel? defense contractors? petrodollar? rothchild banks?

the eternal amerimutt literally cannot admit that his country is by far the worst in everything he blames other countries for.

I read he fell on some ice, hit his head, and died.

>Hurr durr I'm going to say stuoid shit
>Hey man, you're saying some stupid shit
>SUCK MY DICK BRO
Do you know a stereotype is? Good then don't be a stereotype Aussie idiot. If your mother hadn't fucked some abbos for their gasoline maybe you would be competent enough to use Google.

Bet a commie is behind this post.

Respect of what exactly? American officer or private is not a honorable position. They never defend anything of humanitarian worth. At home they are also not showing any kind of respectful behavior. On the contrary - they drink, do drugs, do suicides almost on homosexual scale. It is just a gang of Israeli enforcers.

There is a meme called "stolen valor", but they have no valor. USA attacks only if it has at least 5 times of force advantage. Mostly with carpet attacks. Preferring guaranteed elimination of anything resembling target to sparing civilian lives.

They even attacked Russian forces on airfield in Syria, because some valornigger decided, that Standard Helicopter SmallBomb/Cargo Module is a chemical weapon container. 50 fucking 9 tomohawks.

And then every fake news shithole spewed tonns of (((facts))) about containers being used for chemical weapons. Even though journalists where on place on the next day without gas masks or any other kind of protective gear, walking around the modules and picking them up.

Russians at least have to work for soviet army, because unemployment is sky high and incomes are on African levels. And they have to risk their lives to literally just feed their families.

If I could replace every Muslim with abos i would

Facts can't have a political affiliation. They're just facts. That's like calling facts racist. It doesn't work like that.

That's literally why we keep pointing out every mistake your countries are making. We've known the failures of racial/cultural diversity for years now.

Every time I see news from Europe it's like watching my escape pod blow up.

But then there's still a problem to be dealt with.

>What was this face called?
Good goy face

>There is no evidence or concern about muh PTSD before 1950.

It was called shellshock