Tokyo Ghoul

no speedreaders edition

Is that Tatara at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youngjump.jp/tokyoghoul/re/trial/
tumblr.com/search/tokyo ghoul
mutsukilove.tumblr.com/post/157715139385/sorry-ishida-sui-mutsuki-deserved-better
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is this thread so dead

>no speedreaders edition
wasn't in the other thread whats everyone pissed at this week

people not realizing that uta is face shifting to be haise i think

how is mutsuki fucking uta if he's dead? how does he got BONER??

you're lying
these are the questions I want answers to that was the most unsetling thing about the chapter was that seidou at the end

>seidou at the end
that was yoshimura

or ayato can't fucking tell

It's Tatara. He's back for revenge against Seidou.

alright this is already getting out of hand

It's funny how in the spam of 10 chapters Ishida has revealed 4 characters to be in love with one another.

To think merely 2 years ago people would laugh at anyone even trying to discuss romance in Tokyo Ghoul.

from what I saw Mutsuki's pants were still on so maybe its just a dry hump

It doesn't even look like Seidou.

when is tokyo ghoul gonna get some real fanservice ffs, the best we got was drunk akira's ass

AkiraXAmon was theorised for a long time
might still be a thing now that he's alive

>It doesn't even look
With Ishida's current paneling style no one looks like they should sometimes.

We already had 3 threads that hit bumplimit and a 4th one that died at 100 replies.

How many more threads do you need for one chapter?

it isn't ayato because he left and would have no reason to kakuja against amon and isn't seidou cuz he a lil bitch

link me the threads pls, i missed them user

why do you people still read this garbage?
should have dropped it on contact with the auction

boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/153856478#top

boards.Sup Forums.org/a/thread/153895365#top

this. but I was kinda stuck on the "the rest is in your hands academy boy" line. still unclear who said that or who it was for.

>stop liking things I don't like

>reading new chapter
>yfw Mutsuki

Jesus. She's just all kinds of fucked in the head, isn't she?

That's why I'm struggling.

Who gonna win?

best girl

Is Mutsuki, dare I say it, our girl?

hOW DID SHE GET uTAS DICK HARD

You do know that dead people can still get boners right?
Have you NEVER seen any news about someone who managed to get pregnant because they fucked a dead body in a necroterium?

>Have you NEVER seen any news about someone who managed to get pregnant because they fucked a dead body in a necroterium?
n-no

I just hope that one day, years after, I will come back, and read the scans from the magazine and realize that it was just shit scans the whole time and not just Ishida being bad at art.

You can already look at the digital raws here.

youngjump.jp/tokyoghoul/re/trial/

While the scan quality does make the art look worse than it is, Ishida's art has undoubtedly deteriorated ever since :re started.

So Amon's not jobbing now

I mean he's another ruined character but at least he's not jobbing.

How did tumblr respond to this chapter?

Still getting fucked around with for now but he will probably get owned by op full Kakuja Seidowl.

Assistants were a mistake.

tumblr.com/search/tokyo ghoul

Amon isn't jobbing anymore but he's out of control and got steroids from the CCG so there's that, meanwhile Owl is going Evangelion and Kurona is on the sidelines waiting for the right moment to use RC suppressant on Amon. The fact that Seidou will have to go all out on Amon while Kurona recovers means she'll have to carry their weight when escaping the lab.

> Inb4 you think they made it out but V teleports behind them and sticks them in tanks

I check some reviews on youtube and on the internet yesterday,and found out that they are still calling Mutsuki a "he" ...
what the fuck ? she is a girl, why can't they just get it.
How and when did all this trans obsessive shit all started ?
Iishida never design Mutsuki to be some trans from the start, she has always being a girl from the start , that what the author gad in his mind, Mutsuki is a girl, how are they not get it

SASAKI FUCKING KEKED ME!
TAKEOMI GOT MARRIED AND I GOT KEKED BY FUCKING SASAKI!
(Maybe Matsuri will comfort me...)

Is this the Tokyo Ghoul?

>why do you people still read this garbage?
>should have dropped it on contact with the auction

I've lost control of my life

>I'VE SEEN SOME SHIT

mutsukilove.tumblr.com/post/157715139385/sorry-ishida-sui-mutsuki-deserved-better

I miss 2014-Ishida.

Did Ishida forget to draw Seidou's kagune in the top panel?

So he went there more than the two times we've been shown so far.

>theorized
What? Akira tried to kiss Amon before he told her not to

AWW YEAH, KANEKI'S GOT A NEW DADDY. AND IT'S HIS OLD ONE.

I don't think Mutsuki being yandere for Haise the entire time makes sense given what her backstory was shown to be at Rue. She suppressed her memories of doing really bad things, but was mostly stable when she was with the Qs. Now it's revealed she basically stalked Haise even back then and was doing so knowingly.

>she basically stalked Haise
When?

Tumbler are beyond saving

Didn't she keep following him when he went to Touka's cafe? And wanting to kill Touka since the day Haise cried is pretty psycho too. On Rue it was supposed to be that Mutsuki wasn't aware of her true nature. How does that work when she had very unstable thoughts about Haise the entire time?

>Didn't she keep following him when he went to Touka's cafe?
Oh, I thought she just accompanied him, but maybe you're right.

>why did you have to ruin mutsuki so much? she had so much development!!
>Everything that was promised to us by ishida was thrown in the trash
This is either satire or some next level delusion.

no such thing

When u nut but she keeps on suckin lulz

No that's seidou kakuja you dumbass.

Does anyone know what weapons distance battle units in CCG use and how they recharge?

Mate.

>people actually think Uta is dead

kek

>A custom title like "non-female" would be most accurate with this definition of gender, but I think "non-binary" or even "agender" make sense. However choosing between male and female, female would be plain wrong so male would make more sense.

These fucking people.

I know it's a bit late to say it, but the action scenes have turned shittier and shittier since :Re started, to the point that lately most fight scenes are the vague figure of some character throwing white lines at another character.
If you are going to give people cool kagunes then draw them when they are fightig, Ishida you fucking hack.

>Didn't she keep following him when he went to Touka's cafe?
Didn't he go there like once or twice? And I'm pretty sure all the Qs where with him when he went there the first time and cried.

So basically all the females in the Quinx team were trying to get into the pants of another team member since the beginning.

What the fuck am I even looking at here?
Is that hair? What's up with his head's shape? Are those white square thingies supposed to be his neck, his eyes or what? Or is the whole thing a weird-ass helmet?
Seriously what the fuck?

can you post the picture without the date and your fucking battery level

Look at seidou's face retard. He's clearly an airbender.

Remember when that one user posted his Mutsuki theory and everyone here and on Tumblr called him an autist? Looks like it was Ishida himself and he wanted to make people ready for it.

Isn't uta ishida favorite character? In that case he is not dying anytime soon.

>MFW

Didn't he say that Tsukiyama was his favourite?

Just like in real life.

he just said that he gave him a lot of his hobbies

I remember some Sup Forumsnons called the Mutsuki part this chapter and people mocked them.

It still amuses me how sometimes anons can come with the craziest theories and they fucking nail it.

Kaneki is a god.