SoyGoy of Cuckkad

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-742023579/jeff-holiday-talks-shit-about-sargon-part-2
youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo
youtu.be/7GtUtGnApvo?t=23m46s
twitter.com/whoyaster999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol who gives a fuck. sargon is a little bitch. noone respects him.

After Jeff Loliday is over its all out war on sargoy and the rest of the "rightwing" trannies like blair, and that south african guy.

hah I knew it
I knew it was some dirt on him when he jumped ship and disassociated himself with Kraut the minute things turned bad

you're obviously not in the loop regarding all this

>Discord

plz

I never follow e-celeb shit and this is some fucking good shit desu. Sargon & Kraut were trying to become the new SJW mafia.

the morning before it all came out almost as if he was warned

Plz give run down I see these threads all the time and never understand anything

I would watch videos on JF's channel and Alternative Hypothesis to get a grip on the story so far but

>RageAfterStorm is a cute German girl making videos
>makes a video about race
>Kraut contacts her employer to get her fired
>Kraut received huge backlash
>Rage disappears
>months later Kraut makes a video refusing to take blame and calls her a 'dumb nazi bitch'
>even more backlash
>months of silence
>returns with a rag tar team of scientists (mostly students) to tackle the alt-right
>makes videos on race realism
>gets boiled alive by JF and Ryan Faulk on the science
>turns out that Kraut is organizing all this from a discord server
>they get really petty and mock RF's book and his retarded ex-gf who was taken from him (sad story)
>they release peoples' doxxes
>it turns into an antifa-esque operation of ruining people's lives
>it leaks (see Braving Ruin's twitter for a link to the full archives)
>now Zeph, an insider, is releasing even more obscure information and leaks

>and his retarded ex-gf who was taken from him
why did JF had a retarded gf?

who is JF by the way? Not keeping up with the Kraut drama

Sarcoon is next.

I don't know
JF says she was noticeably autistic and her father objected to them living together
Jeff Holiday was smearing JF by saying that JF was fucking a girl who is considered legally retarded (not true)

UPDATE Soygoy proven innocent
soundcloud.com/user-742023579/jeff-holiday-talks-shit-about-sargon-part-2

Wait, are you saying kraut colluded with JF and RF using discord? Or just that he used it to collect his leet science squad?

Zeph trying to save face but nothing will escape the fact that his long distance "girl"friend is cucking him with her ex husband

go to this thread
better information

at 3:30 somebody says Saragon has done the same thing to somebody

soygoy is not innocent all they say is that he now chooses to try to appear neutral, the only thing that would lift the suspicion on soygoy is when the kraut and soygoy private conversation gets leaked

Post from /cow/We know Sargon has been using underhanded tactics in the past to discredit the "alt right" (like that kekistan cringe shit that he pushed)

We know that Sargon was closely involved with Kraut and even helped prop him up to where he is today

We know Sargon, while pretending to be neutral, kept propping up Kraut's ant-scientific videos in an effort to help "debunk le alt-right"

We know that as soon as Kraut started getting exposed, Sargon panicked and tried to quickly cut ties and throw him under the bus

We know that Kraut has 5 hours of private audio recordings with Sargon

We know that Sargon was giving """advice"""" to Kraut about this whole thing.

We have unreliable hearsay from that Coach Redpill boomerfag that Sargon is implicated

We have screenshots that *may* allude to Sargon's involvement

Nothing concrete yet, but the noose is tightening. We really need those fucking tapes from Zeph to seal the deal. I guarantee Sargon knew exactly what was going on here. My theory is that Sargon pushed for Kraut to do his "debunk the alt right" series in the first place, sort of as a way of testing the waters. Sargon cares first and foremost about his viewcount, and didn't want to risk that by going after us himself. So instead he sends Kraut as a test run.

>If kraut was successful and it didn't harm his reputation/viewcounts, then Sargon and others would've joined in

>If kraut failed (as he has, spectacularly), then Sargon would wash his hands and claim he was never part of it and just stay backed-off.

This whole case is bullshit, Kraut get way was coming to him but you people discussing this and masturbating over 'leaks' and fake screanshots should be gassed too. STOP ECELEB THREADS! sage

I've been going around saying that this kind of shit would happen from the beginning if you focus on one idea I told you long enough in the debunking fashion then you will inherently absorb some of those aspects of that ideology basically you are what you eat mentality if you keep going for the low-hanging fruit you're only be as smart as that low hanging fruit

> Rage After Storm is coming back
sauce please

youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo
Tree of Logic said so

youtu.be/7GtUtGnApvo?t=23m46s
23:46

sargoy, the bongs wokest black man. the rachel dolezol of fedoras. just typing those words made me gag a little.

Thank you my anglo friends, God save the Queen.

should stop visiting while eating.

Cedarwood summoned it up great when he described it as a drama with plot turns and old/new characters.

It's an autistic version of 'Game of Thrones"

It's an emotional save face.

The best monkey/fish brain surgeon in the world.

thanks luv, but i wouldnt even.

I know it's old, but is this real?

Should Krouts word be trusted though? He seems like he is the exact type of arrogant and self important piece of shit who would lie about such things.

Will reserve my opinion until evidence comes out

>21s

Hi soygoy

It's real.

thank you

I've heard Sargon of Akads name a lot. I met him in Berkeley, he seemed surprised I didn't know who he was.

So who is he?

k, but what's your opinion on Jeffs pedo tattoo? do you think sargon is a kiddie diddler too?

From a german perspective this is really alarming, what do we have on SchlomoFinkelstein(aka Die vulgäre Analyse) and Bleilo?
Just for information on Schlomos discord server Sandre and Bleilo are both mods and they both get marked on Krauts list as content creators

a faggot like everyone on this website, the degree of which only matters to the individual. The simple answer is a faggot with wrong conclusions about reality.

Johnny Foreigner? What the fuck are you on about?

Guys let´s not only thank Zeph and use him, let´s redpill him too

acknowledge the connection between the ethnicity that created and maintained the society, and its preservation. i'll stop calling you soygoy, rachel dolezol of fedoras, and all that other shit. its a fair request, cunt. you dont get a you cause i had to see your bum again.

Is he a "skeptic" or what?

>I met him in Berkeley, he seemed surprised I didn't know who he was.
lmao i bet this is true
his podcast with joe rogan was the most cringe inducing thing i've ever seen

He's one of the ones who sort of started the whole "skeptic" community.
Some consider him the "leader of the skeptic community."

She was autistic and had delayed responses but JF says she wasn't an idiot. She was deemed by a court in her absence to be incapable despite never being present. The father then kidnapped her by force.

the germans involved (as far as I know):
MariconVonGerm
SchlomoFinkelstein
DerDoktorant
GehirnWirrWarr
Bleilo
MindingFreedom

... By god's cock, I don't even know what to make of that.

>MariconVonGerm
twitter.com/whoyaster999

>strapon of mossad

best one yet
chekq n kekd, hans

JF is the new king of Sup Forums and redeemer of leafs everywhere.