Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Still no update on "Interview with Swim Swim." Any speculation about what's going to happen in it?

Who's ready for Rio? If we don't get her, we riot.

I don't know, but I hope there will be new information instead of just whatever Unmarked "spoilers" there are.

Who ordered the Pekin MG extra crispy?

Fuck, why did @NyanNyan have to die like that?

Ouch.

One thing I'm not sure about though, is why Genopsycho's body got burned. DIdn't she have her suit on?

Her visor wasn't down so it didn't activate, plus she was already dead.

fucking hurt

>Maou Pam chased her fleeing adversary, soaring into the sky.

The previous paragraph has Mei descending due to being frozen. If Maou chased after her, shouldn't she fly down instead of up?

I need a followup where SW gets more outfits for La Pucelle to wear.

Where are her legs?

Peaceful Days never...

>in stark contrast with Toko’s twisted expression

Twisted expression has the connotation of evilness. For a shocked one, you might want to use "distorted."

Would you trust a fairy that is practically nude?

>the ninja’s little finger hooked the belt of her skirt
Why is Ripple such a perv?

>skirt
What skirt? she only has a side-tied panties.

Being a pervert really was Ripple's calling. Sasuga ero-onna genes.

Or would you trust a fairy that is pretty much naked?

>She shoved Toko into her breast pocket. Perhaps it was because she had inserted Toko head first, but a painful groan came from somewhere near her chest.
What breast pocket? Rain Pou's outfit only has 3 holes in the front that show her bare skin. She must have stuffed Toko into her breasts.

With my life. If I'm Rain Pou.

So Ripple hooked her finger into Toko's panties? L-Lewd.

Someone finally draws Joker.

This is pretty cool.

She actually just stuffs Toko in one of the holes.

Isn't Rain Pou flat as a board?

I don't know why, but there's something about this image that makes me kek every time I see it.

A lot of it does have to do with Toko just being stuffed there; look at the way her leg is sticking out of the second hole

Cold air settles. Mei is trying to get high to get out of the cold.

I wish the novel would match the design. It always weirds me out to read one thing and then the picture show another thing.

I know, that's what I meant.

Huh, I didn't know it was a Saint Seiya meme.

Have Cure White trying to protect the Dokis too.

Isn't she saying "Settle down you brats?!"

No. It's a Saint Seiya meme saying "Do not panic, little disciples!!"

I don't get the meme, but I understand "urotaeru na" npw. Thanks.

It's a parody of a certain page of the Saint Seiya manga.

>She took off her cap, and hammers immediately fell from it.

Should be a hat. A cap fits closely to the head and doesn't have a brim.

Wtf, she stored hammerS in that hat??

>Rain Pou turned around to pick up Postarie in a princess carry, and ran along the rainbow at top speed in this position. This was much faster than matching Postarie’s running pace.

Hnng, I hope a drawfag will draw this scene.

>Wtf, she stored hammerS in that hat??

I'm as surprised as you are when I first read that user but hey, IT JUST WORKS.

I remember seeing one in an older thread.

We already got one actually, from the our original drawfag. Its great, but I can't find it

HUGE!

How is she not top 5 breasts? I swear, she must be sixth, and Nemurin's meddling got her kicked off the list.

I wish I was that handle

I vaguely remembered it now that you mentioned it. Hopefully someone saved it.

>Rain Pou hugged Postarie tightly to herself, and then held onto the station wagon’s rear bumper.

I'm going to post the shipping intensifies in the mean time.

La Pucelle should've been able to cheat by having the size expanding ability apply to her tits too

>Masked Wonder has some of the biggest
>and squeezes them into hat latex suit
No wonder people call her a pervert

SLUT!!! SLUUUUT!!!!

>some of the biggest

She straight up has the biggest, actually. Which is impressive, since she exceeds BCM's magically enhanced ones.

So what would Beautiful Masked Wonder's breasts be like?

I'm confused, but basically Ripple never separate ways with SW in the original novel, is that correct?

Correct.

>straight up has the biggest
VICTORY POSE

Slutty.

Magical Skill: The power to make her chest never sag by manipulating the weight!

She can stop La Pucelle's Hoshinagi Zankantou by catching it in her cleavage.

Then she uses Maou Pam's Gehenna move to execute a "BURESTO FAIYAAAHHHH"

For the user that was looking for this.

>“Got, got it!"
This is just nitpicking, but normally it would be "G-Got it!" in English stutters.

>Wedin was spreadeagled on the roof, her sleeves, skirt and bridal gown nailed down by what looked like tent pegs.
>That fucking ninja!
キタ―――(゜∀゜)―――!!!
FINALLY REACHED THIS SCENE LMFAO. So is Wedin a slut or Ripple a perv?

Since she's saying "fucking" in English, might be better to all-cap it?

THANK YOU!

It was foreshadowing on how Rippuru would become a pervert like Pythie.

I italicized it on the GDocs version. It could go either way though.

If the back of that rainbow isn't in rain pou's line of sight, how does it exist? Isn't this the same argument for the earbuds being a plot hole?

RP's power has not mentioned any limit yet in the restranslation. She was constructing rainbow anywhere she pleased. Let's wait and see.

It would make a shitload more sense if she did not have a line of sight limitation. Because neither of those things would make sense with that limitation.

>RP's power has not mentioned any limit yet in the restranslation

If it doesn't have the limit, I'm gonna laugh at all the needless arguments had in these threads over the earplugs.

From what I can tell, she can still make rainbows if she can't see them (if not what happens to the rainbows she's running on when she runs past them and can't observe them?), but she can't control them accurately, and she had to do so to deflect kunai.

She knocked down the oncoming kunai with her rainbows. The rainbows had no dead angle, and the rainbows’ hardness was absolute. However, the rainbows’ stability varied according to their size. Small rainbows would wobble uncontrollably when they hit a kunai. That said, using big rainbows for defense would block her line of sight, forcing her to create multiple smaller rainbows. Since the kunai Ripple threw traced extremely eccentric flight paths, simply forming them into shields would not be able to completely stop kunai attacks. All she could do was create countless rainbows and move the rainbows nonstop.
以彩虹击落飞来的苦无,彩虹没有任何缺角,彩虹的强度是绝对的。但是,稳定性则与彩虹的大小呈现反比。小型彩虹光是碰撞苦无,就会摇晃不已。话虽如此,但用大型彩虹防御又会遮蔽视线,逼得她只能使用複数的细小彩虹。因为莉普儿投掷出来的苦无,所描绘的飞行轨道极为诡异,只将彩虹当成盾牌摆著不动,无法完全阻挡苦无的攻击。她只能丝毫不停歇地製造出数道彩虹,并且不停移动彩虹

>Bunny ears cheerfully told Wedin:
>“I’ll save you, so be a good girl and surrender.”

I can't possibly love Hana more than I already did. She's not only kind, but also smart and has a good sense of humour. I saw a tiny nip exchange between her and Pukin later and she was fucking great.

sasuga double eyelid serum

>using big rainbows for defense would block her line of sight, forcing her to create multiple smaller rainbows
I bet 10 bucks that TL-kun misunderstood this line and "translated" it as "RP cannot make rainbows out of line of sight."

To be fair, it does say later on that you can't just make big flat barriers against the shuriken because they will defy the laws of physics to get around obstacle, so RP is forced to actively intercept them. The problem is that Rippuru's shurikens are fire and forget homing missiles while RP has to consciously direct her rainbows.

What does that have to do with my point?

He totally did. Here was what that clown wrote:

>Rain Pou erected rainbow walls from the ground, attempting to literally wall off the Shuriken and Kunai. It may work, but she doesn’t have line of sight with Ripple.

>Rain Pou can’t produce rainbows where she doesn’t have line of sight. Ripple is trying to take advantage of this.

>I might be in this state, but my colleagues are all fine, you know.

Did Wedin actually say "colleagues"? That word is for co-workers, making me think it was Hana's line at first.

Friends might be better, then.

>Kurukuru-hime had never been confident of her ability to endure unnaturally strong pain, and she had to defend against her enemy’s attack no matter what.
The "and" should be a "but."

>Kurukuru-hime undid her Magical Girl costume, and while they did not look like ribbons, the truth was that Kurukuru-hime’s clothes were all made of ribbons. The ballet shoes beneath her feet unravelled, her ballet costume came apart, and even the crown on her head was undone.

>The wind blew directly on her bare skin, and as Kurukuru-hime felt the cold November wind, she moved her ribbons.

TEACH, Y U STRIP IN PUBLIC

>Without decreasing the number of ribbons she was using to attack, she used the ribbons to enhance her defense, building a high wall between herself and the enemy with her ribbons.

That's a lot of ribbons repeated.

Without decreasing the number of ribbons she was using to attack, she used the remaining ones to enhance her defense, building a high wall between herself and the enemy.

wait who's the one with tail? and why is that body missing its limbs?

i never noticed nyan's tail, still why is genopsycho missing her legs and arms? both should be just burnt to a crisp

I wonder how close to being naked KKH was during that.

I hope she was full nude. Lewd teacher and lewd class rep.

>i never noticed nyan's tail
Look guys after so long someone has finally noticed a tail.

i legitimately never noticed since it's never mentioned at all, at least from when i read restart from the epubs like 4-5 months ago

Man, I remember when these threads were fun.

I thought that she would have a cat tail with a name like @NyanNyan but nah Maruino and Asari just gave her a dragon tail instead.

MGs with tails get bonus stats relating to the animal tail along with some animal like behavior, like how Hana is able to run faster due to her bunny nature.

It's possible that @NyanNyan got some fire resistance due to her dragon tail.

She's chinese themed though.

Because TL-kun left one a third of the book.

In Restart, there's a scene that NyanNyan said she has trouble sitting down unless she handles the tail first.

We were happy, but we were living a lie. Was it true happiness? Or was it fake?

>Was it true happiness? Or was it fake?

I don't care, but at least I was happy.

Now I'm just jaded and PUNISHED.

None of this would have happened if the retard was honest from the beginning and respect people.

>Now I'm just jaded and PUNISHED.
In the end, we all are Snow White.

Someone should draw KKH doing a Bayonetta pose.Being half-nude is acceptable too.

I kind of agree.

So this must be what being SW feels like.

I have to say, it really sucks.

And the shills are Puk'ed Snow White.

Have Our Lives Really Been Fulfilling

>implying the shills aren't just TL-kun samefagging to damage control

Stop taking a joke so seriously user.

>there's a scene that NyanNyan said she has trouble sitting down unless she handles the tail first
I don't like joining the complaining, but it really sucks to know I've been reading some stripped and altered version of the stories I liked so much
Part of me always felt like Restart really hopped around alot and there were some rough transitions between PoVs, so I can just imagine how much must be from cut content

Now imagine how it must feel to be Ripple.