Italian hate thread

Italians are cowards. Worst ally the germans could've had. They didn't won a single fight and got beaten by the ethiopiens, literally niggers with spears and shields, and when the shit had hit the fan, they turned theyr backs against the germans. In ww1, when they "fought" for the allys, they did the worst retreat in military history, when they fled across the alps, running away from the austrians, losing about 14000 men. Every one says, the french are the retreating cowards, but they know how to fight. The real cowards and backstabbers in europe are the italians.

pathetic history larper
and judging by how you write you're a fucking polack too

nordcuck detected.

ffs Sven, go back to your shack.

Why do you people care about shoes so much? I was at foot locker and i saw a group of "italians" going nuts over a pair of overly colorful Jordans. I was in Italy and there was a shoe repair shop on every corner. All the shops were busy too. I just don't understand it.

pay denbts.

nope

Are you the same Turk who made thread? I bet you are

Shoes are the second thing a woman looks at when you meet her.

Just bomb us then you fucks

If you dont pay them youre getting gassed in the next holocaust. But keep laughing lol Youll regret it

They are just checking for size because of the correlation to dick size. No amount of polished leather will ever give a manlet a size 12 foot.

hey italiano, don't you hate it what americans and its media made with the image of italiens?
I know that i despise it and i'm not even italien

Awful thread.

Italians aren't fighters, they are lovers.

i guess the largest empire in world history didn't come from Italy.

Why you have americans in your picture?

Italian nigger spotted

The men of the Italian armed forces fought bravely in most cases, history has been quite unkind to them but they did fight and die in difficult circumstances. Their leadership was atrocious, they were constantly under-supplied and in many cases not well enough trained. They were handed tasks that everybody in command knew they could not perform, and then when they did not perform them people acted like it was the low fighting spirit of the men.

>go to crush african country, woefully under-supplied and make shit progress
>go to crush British in Egypt, woefully under-supplied and commander decides to stop pushing and dig in with a 430k to 60k advantage in force size or something like that
>go to crush Greece, like a month prior Mussolini deactivates 600k men who would have been needed as soldiers/replacements, attacks with 8 divisions woefully unequipped through mountain terrain and get pushed back into Albania before the Germans can come bail them out
>go to help Germans in Russia, spaghetti and meatballs perpetually frozen on Russian steppe, 6th Army isn't leaving stalingrad, flanks dangerously exposed. This shit is going to crumble and we need some fall guys. Send the Italians and Romanians, two forces we don't trust to not trip over their own shoelaces to hold the flank, I'm sure the Russians won't be able to break through...
>navy and air force fighting British in Mediterranean
>navy is large and people think it's a great fighting force
>all ships in navy are a tad obsolete, and naval doctrine is still stuck in WW1 while the British are not and have some carriers as well as control of Malta, Cyprus, Suez, Alexandria, and Gibraltar

Yeah they get a bad rep. I'm not even of Italian ancestry it's just a shame their nation as a whole is blamed for a bunch of command failures.

No, the siculo-neapolitans are just as they are depicted by the americans and even worse than that for that matters.

What is disgusting for us Lombards is to be confounded with them.

We have nothing to do with them genetically, culturally, anthropologically and from whatever other point of view you may consider.

It's horryfing that a Celtic-germanic population like ours can be put into the same basket with these quasi semitic mestizos.

I hate the concept of 'italy' with all my forces and still Sup Forums keeps talking about 'italians' as if they really existed.

'italians' are siculo-neapolitans, period.

Death to 'italy'

/thread

Nah, the only problem with italy are the italians

I'd rather live over there than in this fucking swamp but i'd satisfied with my imported olive oil and knock off pizza gabagool

My ancestors moved to the US from northern Italy. I've always wanted to visit because it looks comfy as hell up there. I've heard Italy gets worse the further south you get.

It didn’t. It came from England.

I like them.

'northern italy' has 10 milion siculo-neapolitan invaders and another 5 milion colonists of settlement from eastern europe and the third world. The autoctonous population is less than 15 milions That means that we are now a minority in our own ancestral land. This is wasteland, not a comfy place, user.

Your a fucking idiot

FAGGOT.

When we return: inside the mind of le 46%

good genocide us and we all will be happy.

I loved it on the news the other night they were explaining one reason Italy has been spared a lot of terrorism is because the Mafia doesn’t have the same restraints Law Enforcemnt does...

You cant make this shit up.

Then why isn’t there a dick washer on every corner?

Damn, so even the small towns and villages in the mountains are a lost cause too?

He is not Italian. He is some Romanian subhuman living in Veneto with a chip on his shoulder because her sister is a street hooker and fucks niggers without condom in the ass for 15 euros.

Italians are literally just jews with better food

Hiding behind a meme flag, get real faggot, show us who you really are

t.Virgin
Shoes and watch indicate wealth and status. You should have good brands but not overly publicised niggered ones like Gucci or Dolce and Gabana. Nothing really shiny either. You have to show you're wealthy but class at the same time, that you don't want to attract too much attention by having a regular, small watch and discreet leather shoes, but once she looks at them she has to see that it's worth a lot and that you're rich.

Because Paris and London are in different states.

So...you are saying the watch is what they look at first?