One day you will find love, that one woman that is willing to be by your side through hellfire...

One day you will find love, that one woman that is willing to be by your side through hellfire, steadfast and loyal mother of your children. Today is a beautiful day, may only happy thoughts and emotion fill you this day, inshallah.

kek nice blogspot made me cry in self-pity

Insahalla

Shame she won't have that one man who's willing to be by her side through hellfire, steadfast and loyal to her children
Because he'll have three other wives and an unending supply of kids, too many to even recognize

Of course she will, it isn't as common as you might think, having more than one wife. Not denying it happens though!

You will find her one day and if not she will find you.

It happens alright. Kids for cash. Breeding out of four simultaneously
In Australia, bigamy was enough to put people in prison. Until the floods of economic migrant muslims. To avoid imprisoning muslims for bigamy, the government changed the bigamy laws and labelled muslim plural marriages as 'religious' marriages. So yes, it happens so frequently that sell-out Western governments change their laws to accommodate muslims
So we're back to the BS in your OP which sounds like a muslim attempt at a Hallmark card crossed with Disney

You mistake me for someone corrupted by Wahhabism. I am sorry that happeend to your country, it is a shame any "Western" country try and adjust to muslims. I for example did not leave my homeland to see my new home turn muslim, my family did not move to see European women in covering themselves, did not come to implement Sharia Law.

>willing
>has no choice
>being bascily sold by her father
>luck for you women actually adjust well and start loving you after you raped them a couple of times
what does Mohammad say about how you should deal with a woman who is your wife and refuses you sex? or sex the way you want?

exactly, dont pretend you know better, since you know nothing
true power comes from truth
freedom comes from truth
and balance is key

and the best woman, comes not from chains, but from the freedom to suck any dick she can, from the freedom to know what she please's. But choose you, choose your dick, choose you to have your children

Muslim women have no choice, they are brainwashed, and kept in chains by family, tradition, and religion.

The qu'ran it self says that Man is a servent of God, islam = to serve and im just pharaphrasing this you cannot deny, bascily a slave of god.
And the woman is a servent of God and her man

Fact there is no free will or choice in Islam.. well there is only being a slave to someone either God,Husband or slave in general or death.

Remember
"truth will set you free"
and my son you are not free
renounce Islam, and take jesus Christ into your heart, Christ will give you strenght you need to fight your demons, and become more.

Buddha will teach you about suffering, and together with Christ will give you peace you deserve, you won't need love, women or anything anymore. But you'll appreciate women, love and life more.

You won't go kill yourself for false promises, you'll truly be at peace

You put it as if family, tradition and religion and being a slave of God is a bad thing. And don't be mad, you don't abide to the religion of Islam so I don't see why this post made you act in the way you did, and I won't die for anyone but Allah, Kadyrov and Putin. Not wannabe Sultan wahhabis in the middle east.

i found my blonde hair blue eyed goddess already :]

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Mashallah you have found love and happiness in a beautiful woman.

It is indeed dark times, I too see little good in the blacks.

Tell me is an asteroid hitting the earth a probable thing?
How about world hunger due to an ice age?

God won't save the world when an asteroid hits it, you as a muslim will only pray and embrace death.

If you read even your qu'ran, the bible or any acient texts, God gave mankind the spearing wheel, we are in control of the this world.

While you choose to do nothing because "it's god wills" I choose to do as GOD intended and prove that we are worthy of the world.

Thats why the middle east is a piece of shit place, filled with poverty, thats why many muslims are running away from it.

You maybe not, maybe you are luckier then most, but this doesn't chances the fact that
Grow and islam don't go well together
Islam only grows when they conqure, when islam cannot conqure anymore it.

God gave mankind the world
You choose to live in the past and let the world kill you

Tradiion, family not a bad thing
being a slave, is a bad thing
religion/faith not a bad thing when you do it in your temple, in your home
religion/faith a bad thing when you enforce it upon me and have the right to chop my head if i refuse or insult it

I am still young, if you think I am on the wrong path and if Allah thinks I am, I will be lead to the right path be it to the Orthodox Church of the Russians we don't know, we will see.

I appreciate the words of encouragement but a lot of people on this board won’t welcome it because of the whole, Islamic aspect. Most of pol, myself included, are pretty hostile toward Islam but you seem pretty chill.

Is that an abstract drawing of a tugboat?

As my grandfather told me, Islam it's not the problem it is the muslims. A lot of people don't realise that to many "modern" muslims have other books next to the Quran which only install Wahhabism into their minds. I am ever grateful to be of Chechnya a republic muslim, yet hostile towards the Wahhabi rats, I also as a muslim view the "refugees" to Europe as not only cowards but dirt, only a man without a spine would flee their duty to protect their country but then again, Wahhabis are cowards.

Oh yes, we're big fan of boats in general!

lel, no.