I was at work today and an older lady came in asking for nose rings and earrings for her "Gothic" niece...

I was at work today and an older lady came in asking for nose rings and earrings for her "Gothic" niece. She was obviously very nervous about it and I found that strange until we were looking at the more goth stuff and she said this:

"Well, she's into more of the sexual kind of stuff...well, as much as a 15 year old can be...ya know?"

>Leans in close to me

"He's a transvestite, he's a boy who thinks he's a girl."

I simply said: "Yeah, yeah, I get it..." and proceeded to show her the jewellery. During our talk she relayed to me that the kid had his hormones STOPPED at fucking FOURTEEN. His parents seriously thought that was the correct course of action. She was shopping for girl earrings for him and apparently his parents were going to go through with the surgery and everything.

I was literally sick to my fucking stomach. This is literal child abuse.The fact that she had to talk about it in hushed tones to me is a serious telling factor. A 14/15 year old just came out of junior high. I was boiling mad for the rest of the day. I can't believe this is where it's come. The LGBT community has guilt-tripped society into indoctrinating children to this extreme.Brainwashing is a serious thing that's going on and it needs to stop.

If trends reveal anything, if they go through with this child's transitioning he will most likely commit suicide before age 25 due to a deep sense of self loathing because I'm sure he isn't actually trans.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's very ironic that pro-trans 'people' are saying those who are against it are 'on the wrong side of history', seeing that this whole trans children thing will be viewed as the lobotomy of the 2010s. Maybe even worse.

You should have told her that, on the bright side, at least he can return these should not like the result.

That kid is going to be molested, memeflag

This is good news. The degenerates will destroy themselves. Sociologist Rodney Stark has indicated that Europe is being re-Christianized, as mainly Christians are having children.

I'm actually gay and I separated myself from the "LGBT+" community years ago. I hate these people. All my gay friends ever wanted to do was do drugs and drink/sleep with everything that moves.

The trans guy in our group finally got surgery to become a woman, and guess what...he was still fucking miserable and got black-out drunk at every party and ended up naked in the bathtub. All anyone in the group did was push him to transition and now they just still party with him and none of them worry.

The second I had a dissenting opinion to the LGBT hive-mind I was ostracised from the community. These people are the definition of TOXIC.

Every fiber of my being wanted to, but this is the only job I could get and I could see the string of events in front of my eyes.

>Old lady repeats what I said to parents
>Parents get enraged and ask her who said that
>Tells them
>Parents come to my work and make a huge deal about it
>I get fired
>Possibly Twitter assault on me and my life ruined

You all know how these things work in 2017.

>His parents seriously thought that was the correct course of action
>This is literal child abuse

Trannies may be mentally ill freaks, but unfortunately transition is the best known treatment for dysphoria. Beating the kid until he represses and comes out at 25 is going to make him more miserable

Alhamdullilah!

You dont treat a schizophrenic person by recognizing the voices they hear to be real and forcing everyone around him to pretend to hear tbe voices as well

Don’t they have a high suicide rate, tho?

Don't lump the LGB into this shit gay people aren't forcing men to become women protip they like MEN being MEN. Same for lesbians who really just want real pussy. Fuck off with your agenda.

It's times like these I'm pretty sure that Islam is correct for throwing gays off of roofs.

Well someone is lumping it, whether it's the LBGs or the Ts

>but unfortunately transition is the best known treatment for dysphoria.

[citation really badly fucking needed]

>His parents seriously thought that was the correct course of action.

Can someone explain to me the thought process of the parents?
My barbarian mind can't grasp this concept.

Look at their faces, man. Demons.

This pic makes me rage

Empty soulless eyes... really sad.

Wealthy people in the west who've had no real struggler in their lives. They want to feel like they are fighting for some bigger purpose and that they are part of some struggle. Most of all they want the recognition of being some hero or whatever, of being a good person. They literally don't care about the kid at all, the kid is just a tool for them to go the attention and struggle they crave, like women who have muchhausen by proxy syndrome.

In slavland you just struggle against being poor so you don't have to make horrible shit up to make your stupid life meaningful.

Woah dude. That sounds horrible. You definitely made the right choice to seperate yourself from that. It's really sad what this "community" has come to... It's insane. But luckily not all of us fags are that retarded and support these maniacs. I have never been part of such a community and never will get into one. All I hear about them is horrible and I really want this to stop. I know most Sup Forumsacks think gays are determined to be liberals or commie scum but fuck them. I am voting for a center-right party for years now. They are not against the rights of fags like myself but also don't push insane shit "for us" that just will make anyone sane hate on us. I am pretty satisfied with them and hope to see the lgbt community in my country collapse soon...

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

I always wonder what gay people thought of being added to the LGTBQetc is. Is there resentment or acceptance as a whole? I would think gay people may feel like their situation has been hijacked and lumped in a lot of garbage. Set me straight on that, if you can...

Parents forcefully change the gender of their child and no one bats an eye.

But discipline them in public and everybody loses their mind!

>"He's a transvestite

It's horseshit. No body modificatipns, outside of pierced ears until they are old enough to make that drastic decision.
Would you get your 14 yo a nose job? A boob job? A tattoo?
No. Because they are kids and not capable of making permanent decisions. And. If a doctor gave a boob job to a 14 year old, he'd be a criminal. Changes their gender with meds and sets up to remove there boobs and it's medicine.
They cant vote, get married go to war etc. Bit they can do this?

(((someone)))

>due to a deep sense of self loathing because I'm sure he isn't actually trans.
>isn't actually trans
No one is actually trans, it's not a naturally occurring phenomenon. All trans are just people who loathe themselves.

>They cant vote, get married go to war etc. Bit they can do this?
They can't yet, user. Yet. Children's Rights incoming.

I agree with everything you said, but as many trans anti-lgbqt say themselves, that's the best age to do it you still haven't gone trough puberty, you still haven't changed your voice, grow a beard or had acne.

But I completely agree with you regardless that's it's fucking atrocious to comply to all this.

Hey guys

You know whats cool about this

When its your kid

you
get
to
say

NO

No one is forcing you to get involved in other peoples lives.

That being said, I do not agree with forcing the subject through sex ed. Keep it hetero, keep it cis. Anything else should be on the user's time.

The face of someone who’ll commit murder in the future.

>people should be allowed to abuse their children in whatever way they wish and you should never, ever say anything about it, ever
>but sex ed is the devil

lmfao unfuck yourself mate

I feel sorry for the kid whose parents have experienced a decade of social media. Coercing their kid, and i know they fucking did, to be something that they are probably not, just for a moment of "likes". These are the same shitty people who, when writing a post about there kid, will bring up identity, as if that is the only thing that matters.

The hormones that’ll be taken will cause acne, if I’m not mistaken. Also, wasn’t there a case where a person couldn’t transition because blockers were given to him at a young age?

>I was at work today
>selling nose rings to mothers of 15 yp trannies

Fuck off

What was the behavior of the kid during this? was the kid disinterested?

now that i think about it .... whats the difference between goth nose rings and regular nose rings?

The pic of the fatass and the two bull dykes is one of the many reasons why islamic terrorists want to kill so many westerners.

Everyone has a role to play in the inevitable cleansing. The mutilated children horror stories will be the rallying call that pushes millions to want to eradicate this shit from society forever and for all time.

Skulls, black 'gemstones' , spikes, y'know, the aesthetic

Being homosexual is not the same as being transgender. Many trannies still like to have lesbian sex with biological females. Please educate yourself before making nonsensical comments.

So memeflag did you hustle his/her number?

pre-op or post-op? something about that seems to fall under "rape under false pretense"

That... what? That wasn't at all what I was saying...

This is why public acceptance of trannyism is required before (((they))) can get people on board with pedophilia. If people agree that young kids are capable of making permanent, life-changing decisions, then it's easy to convince them that young kids are capable of deciding who they love.

What was that study where the guy was giving dysphoric patients anti-psychotics that leveled them out?

>Board
That is utter bullshit. The more you deny to others and yourself, the happier and less prone to suicide you are.

Because the medical community refuses to study this for ethical reasons, it took a UCLA Law School study to tease this out.

From the study: if a TG person keeps it a secret, 33% are going to attempt suicide within their lifetimes, whereas if they tell others readily 50% of them will attempt suicide. You are also more likely to commit suicide the more operations you get, but the spread goes down a bit.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf