This is literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen before in my entire life

This is literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen before in my entire life.

Absolutely retarded.

So you've never used a mirror?

Good one.

Not.

How does having a neck make it possible for you to see your own face?

Yall bitch can't even deduce shit can you

Since when is Krang a cute anime girl?

You'd think she would at least use her soft breasts as pillows for her head, or use her head to lift her soft breasts.

How can she be so dull?

>how to spot a newfag

Fuck you user, I've been waiting to compare her to Krang since the first time I saw that.

This girl is the reason I can't watch this show. How can someone be written so offensively boring?

same. i skipped episode 3 because it was all about her. and she manages to look more stupid each episode

is the dumpire a virgin?

I guess you never looked at your mom's face.

breasts don't work like that

it somehow makes sense, really

>This girl is the reason I can't watch this show.
Just wait till you see the snow girl.
I skipped 3/4 of the last episode because her.

your parents the day you were born

what said

yuki onna girl is the worst thing in the series

the anime's managed to make the dullahahn slightly less garbage than she is int he manga though

Imagine giving birth to a dullahan
>the heads crowning
>it comes out without the body
>the baby's been decapitated
>the mothers vagina then bursts into green flame

There is also the armor problem but if Aztecs gave births to babies in full war armor maybe its not a big problem.

No, since I dumped my empire in her dumpire.

why doesn't she just buckle it to her head like a NORMAL GIRL

flame is sensitive to touch you learn that kinda thing when you actually watch the show

Lurk more.

I hate her so much. She is DULL.
Boring? Check.
Ugly? Check.
A slut? Check.
God shes even boring to look at. Even if she was a background character I would still HATE her.
Fuck this bitch.
And her demi is fucking stupid. Dont have a head? Woahhhh~! Cant even do anything cool. Useless and a burden to everyone. I bet her parents are disappointed every day.

Have you guys not realized this is essentially Katawa Shoujo?
All these girls are essentially disabled.

The only difference is that the Teacher isn't allowed to fuck them.

>A slut? Check.

The MC of KS wasn't a teacher you nutbrain.

I bet underage newfags like OP hasn't even played that game yer.

If you played it right, you definitely teach them something.

>lusts for her teacher
>tells EVERYONE how she likes him
they all just HAVE to know how she wants him. she cant keep it to herself and needs the world to know. these are preemptive slut moves

>Katawa Shoujo
>this show doesn't have the equivalent pf the glasses dude whose name I forgot

>she cant keep it to herself and needs the world to know. these are preemptive slut moves
Don't forget that she actually just straight up fondles him while he's not actually asleep and he has to pretend to sleep to avoid her realizing that he knows everything.

You mean the young kid who proclaims his undying love for his satanly-hot teacher?

>people hating on demis
>people treating this like a typical harem show
>people treating this like a typical comedy show
>people not enjoying the soothing comfiness of the show
>people not enjoying the characters as they are

Please just stop watching this and wait for the next battle harem that is more tailored to the likes of you.

I don't recall him being like that guy though.

I did, and am loving this anime because of it. I'm recommending it to basically anyone I usually discuss anime with.

Best girl Kenji.

she knows shes a 2/10 and will only get any if she forces it or makes herself extremely easy and available

Anons shitposting on a show they've never watched is not something new, user.

>I hate her so much. She is DULLAHAN.
that's racist you fucking faggot

She's got huge boobs tho

they probably have the same hanging distance that her head has from her neck ( a lot)

This need to be visualize .

Neither is telling them off for it.

I think they knew the womb is a dullahan anyway.

Dullahans are the worst part of this series. Every single other demi they try to explain away with "science" but you can't science away someone not having their head attached.

Not with that attitude

Wormholes.

>magic cannot have underlying principals and rules

Why is Shiburin doing drugs?

sounds like you're making magic up as if it applies to science in anyway. magic has no rules or principles

Inevitable result of her poor life choices.

They would now with ultrasound.
I'd imagine it would be a lot more horrifying for the midwife and the mother back before it was invented.

Of course it does. No character would be able to study magic if it didn't have rules on how it works. That's how you learn things.

Emi best grill.

magic wormhole, read the manga

if you said such a word to the real world, you will be attacked by New York Times.

NYT "This asshole insults to handicapped like Trump!
We need to save the Dullahan's right."