Seriously, is anyone actually surprised the boogs got /E N R I C H E D/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1714&v=l9cQDFvaTqU
youtube.com/watch?v=gkSZ37hba9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, he's been hinting at it for months now pretty much everyone knew they were divorced in November.

>into e-celeb gossip
seriously kys

Not really. This is the future of entire white race. And boogie likes it too.

It's bot e-celeb gossip alone. It's the nature of a typical white cuck and his whore of a bitch.

I've been watching him because of the surgery. Was hoping he would die on the table and back then his videos had subtle hints of his relationship failing.

I'm a subscriber of the /fit/izens so we we're all up in boggie's woggie these last few months.

Holy Cow. Look at that beak! So it IS true. Jewish girls DO like the BBC.

So is he a cuck?

Boogie nooooo

Just as he's starting to turn his life around.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1714&v=l9cQDFvaTqU

Honestly he’s lucky his wife wouldn’t put out for him, dodged some fatal STDs here.

yep, he got Cucked.

I'm curious to know if boogie ever actually had sex with his wife. I'd imagine she'd always have to go on top and she'd be actively pushing his rolls of belly fat forward the entire time.

His wife is also super fucking fat. I don't know where you people get this idea that she's normal sized. There are pictures.

so post them

>hurrr I'm so emotionally invested in this retarded eceleb shit that I won't even do a five second google search

I don't have this shit saved to my computer you fucking loser, look them up yourself. I only came into this thread to make fun of you.

Here's a quick rundown

>fat dude who makes his living off of youtube and has his wife wipe his obese ass loses it because she's leaving him.
Top.
Fucking.
Kek.

Dude, it's better for him. She was keeping him down even though he'll never admit it. Now that he's making progress she leaves.

She's the size of a whale these days btw. It's highly likely Boogie will be the thinner of the two of them soon.

He had literally years to lose all that weight after he married her, but he keeps drinking gallons of soda daily and generally being a weak-willed lardcuck.

I'll never get people that get fat on fucking soda. Pizza, ice cream and beer I get.

>Obese ugly skank divorces comicly obese e celeb

Lets start a thread about it on a politics image board

His wife left him now that hes getting thin. I think she was a feeder or something

How fucking wide is her ape nose?

How long before Boogs accidentally reveals he power level under duress like Pews?

Her nose rubbed his belly, but no magic wish came out, so now divorce lawyers will create some money magic or perhaphs boogie will give her on his own, after all the gone through thick and thin.

*kike nose

B L A C K E D

youtube.com/watch?v=gkSZ37hba9Y