my opinion yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJBMs6fEHHQ
amazon.co.jp/Re-ゼロから始める異世界生活-5-Blu-ray-小林裕介/dp/B01DRX3BD4/
pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you smoking? It's obviously Ai Mai Mi

It's okay. I've seen better. But as far as current anime though it's the only one I've been extremely into for a while.

Also, it literally has the best waifu ever in all of anime. So there's that.

>tfw no re zero ep today

>it literally has the best waifu ever in all of anime
But Emilia sucks.

my opinion kill yourself.

You didn't post Bananya

Maids are boring and overplayed as shit. Her being such a cuck makes it worse.

>tfw no re zero ep tomorrow

how is that an opinion?

Ever?

what's my endgame?

Don't. Say. That.

I'm sure it will be back one day.

re:zero is the most controversial anime since neon genesis evangelion

prove me wrong

you cannot

>Berserk 2016
Done.

A decent and promising start but it turned generic pretty fast. Really one of the bigger disappointments we've had for some time.

Shitposter-kun why haven't you died from the flu yet?

I want a doujin with Rem visibly pregnant. Kek

Re:zero is literally the madoka of isekai.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that Berserk 2016 is horrifying dogshit that should have never seen the light of day.

RE: Zero is definitely controversial, as is any series that's carried entirely by one really likable character and HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WANT TO MARRY THIS POTATO!

Smug Rem a best.

And how!

This motherfucker.

This beautiful motherfucker.

>carried entirely by one really likable character
Mitsubishi?

No,i really like Re:Zero but it is overrated

But , Anyways, dodge ram stills beign the best waifu

>that screech

oh my fucking god

this dude

>weeb mary sue the anime n. 739465293036 is the best from the past 10 years

You know who killed anime user. Anime fans killed anime, they have zero respect for any kind of artistic integrity. Fuck you and fuck your ignorance.

Rem pls. No need to be modest.

>weeb mary sue the anime

>vastly flawed MC who is one of the weakest people in the universe
>only ability is to die until he can make friends
>mary sue

Remonwater sent me a copy of one of his Tanpenshuu volumes. Subaru knows how to play the guitar.

Rem praises him for how many skills he has that are entirely useless for actually doing his job.

>if some fake flaws are sprinkled in it isn't a mary sue

It's wish fulfillment mary sue bullshit. So that people with less self steem than taste can self insert and think they too could be a flawed hero. It's the same bullshit, but this time with a thicker coat of bullshit.

I wouldn't go quite that far. It is really very good though.

Why do I have a feeling that the entire purpose of Subaru possessing those skills is just to flirt Rem?

Subaru knows how to play guitar?! Wow, now I really want to see Subaru serenade Rem with emotional music.

I don't know, his spergings only make me glad I'm not him. Like shit, even if I didn't have his power I'd still kill myself.

nice falseflag retard

kuso thread

this but unironically

Nah, he's trying to impress Emilia with it.
It's one of his NEET skills.

So did Tappei slow down his pace or is he still churning out new chapters for the WN?

He put out two chapters on the same day the other day and it was the first time he updated in months

Yeah but I bet Rem would appreciate them more than Emilia.

4 chapters in 4 days

Well, actually, I made a slight error there. Rather, he's trying to impress both Emilia and Rem with it.

I think this is also where he learns Emilia can't sing.

I have not been in the thread in a couple days

Okay so that is what happens in this fan art.

I wouldn't know. Subaru just injured his mouth trying to play it with his teeth, and Rem had to heal it.

That sounds interesting. Is Remon going to translate that story?

So Ram is unwaveringly loyal to Roswaal, but do you think she'll forgive Roswaal once she remembers Rem and learns Roswaal is partially responsible for what happened to her? Roswaal is a bastard, and I hope she slugs him.

Probably depends on what he has to say for himself. He wouldn't know if he did or didn't know Rem's outcome currently.

No clue. The title might turn him off. Anyhow, it seems Rem is the resident music expert and is trying to get him to play one of Liliana's songs. He doesn't think he's good enough, and Rem tells him to just do it anyways even if he messes it up. To please fail with confidence, because she'll be there to comfort him when he cries.

She's quite good with the negging, isn't she?

>is re zero the best anime from the past 10 years
No.

yes

Fun fact. Tappei compared Emilia's singing to this in a Q&A.
youtube.com/watch?v=aJBMs6fEHHQ

>She's quite good with the negging, isn't she?
Yeah hasn't she been negging people all the time? Kinda funny that there are still some people thinking Rem is pure whereas she is actually a sly dog.

Well, I was joking to make her sound like more of a scumbag, but there's hardly any lines of straightforward praise in any of these stories. She says a lot of things which sound like praise, and Subaru almost accepts it as praise, only for him to realize she just insulted him.

She praises his ability to play guitar in a manner much like "Wow, Subaru-kun! I never imagined you had so many useless skills!". That's paraphrasing there.

That's called a backhanded compliment.

"Negging" is usually done with the intent of getting into someone's pants.
Her sister and her just enjoy bantz.

Well, that seems to be her default way of talking to him. It makes her sound like the type of girl who would say something about how she loved how small his dick was and thought it was cute.

You saying Rem doesn't want to get in his pants? Just joking here, but she insults him and offers him comfort for his inevitable pathetic failure in the same sentence.

Otto was right to suspect Subaru was full of shit when he called Rem kind.

>Thinking anything can be better then: rakugo, ping pong, saraiya goyou. from the last 10 years.

Re:Zero ain't even close.

Holy shit. It's as if the Rem that always demanded Subaru to praise her and give her headpats has disappeared without a trace and a more devious and cunning one, after studying Subaru thoroughly and well understanding the type person he is, has emerged and carried the duty to whip and discipline Subaru.

Nah. She still likes Subaru to praise her and pat her head, but she's clearly taken more control. Not that she didn't still insult his cooking skills when he asked for her opinion in the Mayo chapters.

Here's the problem with that.
>"It's not like Subaru-kun to have worries at all. It would be better if you were more like your usual self, where you don't think before you speak, cause a mess, then run around trying to fix it."
She's both of them at once. Even in the early days of soaking her panties at the sound of his voice, she was like that.

She's always been cunning and devious

yes if you have shit taste

Looking at this link in the English language option. Says it can be shipped to the US. This particular BD includes the backstory of the sisters.

amazon.co.jp/Re-ゼロから始める異世界生活-5-Blu-ray-小林裕介/dp/B01DRX3BD4/

Season 2 when?

Watchedit in 2 days and I just finished it yesterday.

Because the conflict is entirely internal after toyota gets his shit togheder the final 4-5 chapers fell like a cleanup instead of a proper climax, they knew they coudnt play it up like a normal "hero overcome villain" shonen but as they didnt stablish limitations to the reincarnation it felt unexiting.

Also, lampshading over every overused trope might be effective on the burnout brain of 14 y/o hs dropout but it certainly doesnt solve the issue for me.

Dont het me wrong, I still liked it. Was certainly entretaining but you are delusional if you think its a masterpiece.

>weeb mary sue
Are you fucking retarded? Oniisama is a mary sue, not Subaru you dolt.

Its noteworthy for a few really good episodes but thats it. Once we entered WHALEVILLE I started losing interest.

Also Crusch best girl

The only thing that's special about this show is the fact that its apparent popularity, including the love for the maid character, unironically shocked me. It's painfully average and I never in a thousand years would have expected this to blow up the way it seemingly did. It's like walking past a blank piece in an art gallery and not thinking anything of it but then realizing that huge amounts of people surround and praise it as the second coming of Christ. Nothing has earned the description overrated more than this show in the last few years, even the praise that Madoka got made more sense.

So I just read all of the translated WN by Translation Chicken, but it's only up to Arc 4 chapter 17. Anything that goes further than that? I'd be grateful if somebody could provide a link.

>the final 4-5 chapers fell like a cleanup instead of a proper climax,
That would be because they pussed out of the actual ending to the arc.

>instead of a proper climax
>didnt stablish limitations to the reincarnation
Funny story. They left out the real climax, which kind of addresses both points. Everything is supposed to be going so smoothly that Subaru doesn't notice something very important, which brings his whole "perfect ending" crashing down in a way he can't fix.

pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ

I already had that link, but all the links in the pastebin either go directly towards translationchicken or to remonwater who only translated Rem related parts of the WN.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Mega page

Look to the Mega link near the bottom. That contains about 115 chapters of Arc 4.

Enjoy.

Oh thanks.

Holy shit there's literally hundreds of chapters in Arc 4 alone. It took me about two days just to get through to chapter 18. This will take me an entire month to read through!

As much of a buzzword as cuck is, it really applies to her.

Too mediocre to be the best anime in the past ten years. My nomination is pic related.

Fuck me guys. I didn't want this to ever happen to me, but it did. I fell in love with this stupid ass fictional character and I feel like shit. Why did this have to happen to me when I was getting my life on track. I've been hitting the gym. I've been eating healthy. I've been doing well in my studies. Everything was going fine until I watched this fucking anime. It just isn't fair.

>I've been hitting the gym. I've been eating healthy. I've been doing well in my studies. Everything was going fine until I watched this fucking anime.

Here's a secret, user: once you graduate college? It doesn't get any better.

We are all just counting down the days to our death.

>It's wish fulfillment mary sue bullshit. So that people with less self steem than taste can self insert and think they too could be a flawed hero. It's the same bullshit, but this time with a thicker coat of bullshit.

Its amazing how you can write and write and never make a single valid point, I dont think you know what mary sue actually means.

Well now im curious, from were sould I pick up in the LN? Or did the animu skip a seizable amount of the original material?

To be hero is better than Re:Zero and it's over.

This is the link that's usually passed around. Most translations are from after the anime.
There are also quite a few short stories translated, which show some aspects of the characterization the anime didn't have the time to focus on.

>Or did the animu skip a seizable amount of the original material?
It skipped some foreshadowing scenes, though the manga includes a fair amount of those.

That's what I'd like to know too.

Really, it skipped a bunch of little moments. And Subaru falling in love with Rem. That was also skipped.

Man that art looks so good until I sees the legs. Is Rem supposed to be disabled or is it the artist just being lazy?

Thx guys

Rezero is shit. If you like it, you're a shit eater.

Why is Impreza so cringy?

Just use her as a role model for the type of women you want. She's pretty much the submissive, pretty, and supportive women all men would sacrifice themselves for. Shit, that's what I'm doing thanks to Rem.

We don't deal in opinions here, only facts.

That's not exactly the right description for Rem after you start getting into the source material, though it also takes awhile for Subaru to realize that's a little off.

Going for a real-life Rem is probably a terrible idea. She's mean, creepy, and not actually all that submissive. A girl who has more than a few screws loose, and whose every positive trait comes with a nasty underside.