India

Anyone mind redpilling me on the north India south difference?are there any specific reasons of some parts of both bits being well off and shitholes?Also are they supposed to look different?since all the people i know from these places look like the same typical manlet pajeets

Other urls found in this thread:

swachhbharaturban.gov.in/dashboard/
swachhbharaturban.gov.in/dashboard/DashBoardData.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

North India is where humans live.
South India is where humans live.
Outside India is where subhumans live.

You are welcome

Yea i can see...

good post

Are HDI's good or bad?

>Are HDIs good or bad
>American flag
Damn it i fucking love it when stereotypes are true

>butthurt white piggy

Pajeet pls

The shittier parts are where the darker ones live. No joke

>#poo2loo
The memes r real

So the ones slightly north of the center bit are the dark ones?

Fuck thisis meant 4 him

That's a lie m8. The South is more developed and way more peaceful than the North.

this

How do you explain darker people being smarter?

Because skin color has barely shit to do with intelligence retard. How bubbled and sheltered are you?

South Indians have been raised in a more peaceful, socially-cooperative environment. Unlike the chaotic shithole in the north where Muslims and Hindus fight each other 24/7.

It's true that societies have lighter-skinned classes taking a higher precedence, and that's even common in darker places like Africa where dark Africans are poorer than slightly lighter skinned ones per region square. But environment (chaotic/peaceful) affects a population a lot more than these autistic trivial elements like fucking skin color. If you were that autistic How would you explain light-skinned afghanistan being an absolute shithole while Sri Lanka is actually pretty okay place to live? There are million factors that go into standard of living.

Get outside a bit a more.

Wow i never knew that real humans shits on the street

India has over a billion people and is still a third world country. It's a shithole.

Skin color tends to co-relate to average intelligence, but you're right that it's not always the case.

>Sri Lanka
>Majority ethnic group: Sinhalese
>The Sinhalese are an Indo-Aryan speaking ethnic group

Real made me think

>Afghanistan
>a fucking war zone

>Srilankans are indo aryans and not darker than south indians
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

90% of us were once poor. Like really fucking poor. Below poverty line poor.
There's much to criticize India for. But poverty is on Brits.

Sinhalese do speak an indo aryan language, but they don’t look very ‘Indo aryan’ due to strong admixture with Sri Lanka Tamils. Also other dark skinned populations speak indoaryan languages like Bengali, which is the official language of the toilet of South Asia, Bangladesh.
And oddly enough, the Dravidian Tamils were the dominant minority in Sri Lanka before AA policies were introduced to give gibs to the Sinhalese rural retards in the 60s and 70s.

t. Tamil diasporafag

>HURR DURR NORTH HAS WHITE SOUTH HAS BLACK

You do know people used to move?
Pic related, the Aryan land. This is the Pakistani police.

The skin colour difference is much more complicated than that.

Kindly do the needful and kill all the sandniggers in your country. Please revert back with poo inside the loo.

>the toilet of South Asia, Bangladesh
They are poor and ugly but at least they poo more in the loo than India.
Also: French Guyana, wtf?

India is one giant shithole.

Goa é nossa

>HUR DURR NORTH IS MAH ARYAN RACE N SOUTH IS DA DRAVIDIAN FILTH

I'm done replying on these retarded ass threads. Both the northerners and southerners look pretty much the same. I'll let my poo brothers do the explaining for me.

I want honest opinions.
What do you guys think of the data in the link?

swachhbharaturban.gov.in/dashboard/

Guess how I know you're south indian poojeet?

Afghans are actually more racially Aryan. Sinhalese is just an indo-Aryan language speaking group.

But my point proven: biological factors are just one tiny factor out of many millions of other tiny factors

How?

Actually, what do you guys think of this?
swachhbharaturban.gov.in/dashboard/DashBoardData.aspx

>Portuguese India is developed compared to the rest India

suck it Anglos

I'll give you a brief explanation.
North of the Vindhya Mountains you'll find North Indians, Indo-Aryans. There were the ones to create the Indus River civilisation, Ashoka the Great, etc.
Fast-forward, they were conquered by the Mughal Empire, which further implemented Islam across the north, and for a while improved the place until stagnating and lagging behind.
South of the mountains are South Indians, Dravidians, whose closest relatives are Australian Aboriginals. They're on average slightly darker. They've made their contributions too, with multiple empires and trade with their nearby neighbours.
The Mughals couldn't conquer the entire south, and were not impacted by their stagnation, they were however exposed to European colonialism first and for the longest, so they advanced while their nourthern friends didn't. The North was also exposed to Sikhism, which has benefited them too.
The South (around Orissha, Chattisgarh, and Telengana) has also been exposed to the long-going Naxalite-Maoist (Communist) insurgency Both enforce the caste system, both are mainly Hindu.
They look differernt, some northerners look like dark skinned Persians. Southerners have a unique look that I can't think of a good comparison.
India, against all odds has stayed together despite multiple different ethnicities and languages, mostly through religion.
Also, the North-Eastern States are a whole other mess, Assamese are like Asian-Indian hybrids.

First off, there's a lot of indian diaspora in Austrialia. From my observations, that diaspora
(rarely actual indians) which is ethnically south indian is often insecure about their skin color (see, he doesn't even have guts to approach the issue directly), and shitposts the OP picture here (as white skin is de-facto worshipped here) to claim superiority, that is real economy-wise.

See And pic related. Born and bred in a southern city of India.
I get what you're saying but it's more complicated than just that. Also let's not forget people migrated to south because it was richer due to sea access. And the migration during the partion of India and Pakistan.

>toilets and a semblance of a normal society are on brits
Fixed it for you

Yay
You showed your thighs
Wat now m8
Show them your totally-not-sun-tanned body!
t. another user with such problems

Goa is literally filled with filthy hippy scum eating ecstasy and dancing to trance music.

We don't talk about that here.

South India is more developed than North India.

Sup Forums's "aryan North Indian" talk is bullshit

It was a joke.

what problems?

This problem

all the russian semen that the portuguese rape babies consume must account for something.

Lol, yeah I know. It isn't that bad for me, I think.

doesn't matter. both aren't anglo indians

Man, she was so fucken good in her early 20s.

>>The Sinhalese are an Indo-Aryan speaking ethnic group

Sinhalese are just south indian niggers who happen to speak a aryan language like the 99% of India.

You need to eat more and shit less, friendo

>South of the mountains are South Indians, Dravidians
Not in Kerala apparently. Northern and Central Thiyya/Ezhava are descended from those who migrated to the south during Ashoka's time to spread Buddhism.
They were the Chera kingdom.

didn't get it

I need to work out more.