How did Pewediepie began?

Like title says, how his channel started to exist? I heard that it was made straight by disney company but there are some shills that will obviously deny it. What's the truth Sup Forums?
And no, it's not a slide or shill thread, I'm really curious. Pic rel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-716zAgeAA
youtu.be/fMZiHT1hqGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buy webcam
>buy games
>start playing the games while filming yourself
>upload videos to youtube

>thread made by some polish guy
>mfw

bump

>everybody can do it rite
>everybody can have 50 mil or more subs
>seems fuckin legit
I'm interested if someone has an actual information on this. Not about your retarded babbling

Talk about retarded babbling.

The difference is that Pewdiepie was one of the first in the world to do this so he created a massive fan base before anyone else.

fuck you faggot i subbed to him in late 2011 when he had 50k subs he was just a weeb guy from gothenburg uploading amnesia, ao oni, happy wheels and other horror games in his small apartment with his dog, he also met his girlfriend same year but in early 2011, he started being popular around 2012 he got 1 million subs in late 2012 which was a lot back then and then he skyrocketed around 2013-2014 when normies swarmed youtube and he replaced smosh as most subbed youtuber with like 22 million subs then his channel stagnated but still rose to more subs, 2014 and 2015 was the normie pewdiepie and at the mid of 2016 he started gaming less and more vlogging like today and in 2017 he got redpilled.

There's always someone who's gonna be far at the top, it's a simple concept, fuck off with your trash conspiracy tier thread.
Also the more mention he gets be it negative or positive, the more subs he'll get so people like you are a reason why he is so successful. Well done

>And no, it's not a slide or shill thread, I'm really curious
How come you haven't kys yet? How did you get up today and not just hang yourself ?
This isn't a shitpost it's a serious question, I'm really curious. Pic rel

Pewdiepie was a Sup Forums user who posted his videos on Sup Forums
His channel grew slowly until he hit the goldmine by playing horror games like Amnesia and ''fun'' game like Happy Wheels. Because he acted like a little bitch and would scream at the games like no other he attracted the most young children and dumb women who like to watch a grown ass manchild scream at games.
Once he had a couple million subs he snowballed because the more popular you are on youtube, the more they promote you. People subscribe to Pewdiepie just because he has millions of subs, and the more they subscribe the more attractive he becomes to people looking for content on jewtube.
He was able to get a few million to people to sub to him just by saying that he is going to delete his channel once he hits 60 million or something.

This is Sup Forums not /yt/. Sage.

That's the only reasonable and not retarded answer here. Thank you user.
sage it as much as you wish

Felix is a very attractive and charismatic man, who did the right thing at the right time. That's pretty much the whole story. He has had some business contracts with various companies like Disney after he got famous and rich but that was after he already established himself.

>be subscriber 40000
>like him at first hate him later
>Think that markiplier and rubius is better
>keep subscribed to pewdiepie to hate him
>hope that one day he say "nigger" so he can implode
>saying "nigger" never happens
>pewdiepie changes political views now I like him
>finally says "nigger"
>proced to defend him
>mfw

Felix started like 8 years ago or something. He was one of the first people doing let’s plays of certain games so he started drawing attention early on. Then he exploded when he realized there was an untapped market for horror game lets plays and the rest is really history.
It’s not like he had 50 million from day one. There’s a video of him thanking his 100 subs in very heavy Swedish accented English. It just took time and he happened to come out on top.

He is the one true heir of Hitler. Heil!

Pewdiepies popularity exploded when he started ripping on pizzas and getting banned for it

youtube.com/watch?v=_-716zAgeAA
>create a video game focused friend simulator channel on youtube while not many of them exist
>???
>profit

He's had some impact on students.
Pic related

he got big because he jumped on the gaming videos early on it also helped that he moved around a few different countries since it got him on the home pages of each country he was in which boosted his channel farther than if he stayed in one place, ngl i've been watching him since i was like 13 or some shit and got bored of his channel sorta like the way hes been going in the past couple of years though

youtu.be/fMZiHT1hqGc

He's a swedegoloid superstar and his hair smells of bitter almonds .
I want his manbaby

This. He just saw opportunity and seized it and lucked out. It helps that he has a pretty stable perspective on life, hence thanking 100 subscribers where he previously had 0.