DAILY REMAINDER EU IS A COUNTRY

How come on Sup Forums you get different flags when you are in Europe but the same American flag if you're in the US?

When you're in California, you don't get the Californian flag. You still get the US flag. But when you're from France, you get the French flag. What's the deal?

European Union is a federal republic, just like US. We should get rid of the nationalistic flags and embrace the European flag.

No matter if you're Polish, English or Pakistani. We are all European, brothers and sisters.

One People, One Empire, One Council.

Shut your whore mouth.

Gtfo, i bet you're a german fag that thinks we're worthless. Your politics wrecked our economy for EU only thinks about France, Germany and the scandinavians. You sicken me.

>We are all European, brothers and sisters
Fuck off you piece of shit. EU will never be a country.

please google "how to make a noose"

i'm sure you're smart enough to atleast know what to do next

You're just bitter because your Queen is European now. You're an orphan. You'd want to join us, but you can't.

>One People. One Empire. One Council
One assload of cultural enrichment

>European
>Pakistani
Nice bait

the eternal kraut. fuck off and leave ireland alone

Ask gookmoot you stupid faggot.

germany will have new election than merkel will be gone for good and than the euro wet dream will be a relict of the past !
also fuck off memefag

Fuck off, Angela.

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

>European Union is a federal republic
No, it's not you stupid fuck

Norway, you need to join us. Look at Sweden. Don't you want to be like Sweden? Join. Join now.

gotta love the empire part. all european federalists want is an reture to empire and control, they love imperialism and want to get it back. add to that a hatred for the us and russia. then you have the european "empire" trying to take over the world

Each state in the USA has its own flag.

Your whole organization falls apart when you force people to abandon their flags.

ya it's really shit all the libs should leave and all the illegal aliens should stop coming here/go back to their paradise

Soon

-2A
-freedom of speech

Fuck off and die shill. Go back to your shitty service job and leave success to those who tried for more than 5 minutes.

Piss off maggot. That flag sucks dick

I have a dream. I dream of a Sup Forums where posts like this one are ignored, saged and hidden.

Haha have fun erasing European culture, history and heritage. Anyone who keeps the eu got big deserves what’s coming. Glad I live in THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

The Leafs are trying to outdo you guys on mudslimes

Not for long it wont !
LIBERATION TM

EU is crumbling and will disappear in a decade. You shouldn't have flooded it with muslims and niggers.

dont disrespect your flag citizen

(((EU))) is next soviet union under Stalin in the making.

(((Council))) nice meme

Funny thing is, trips, that under this E.U. nations will have less autonomy than U.S. states.

Butthurt rapefugee

We're a country only by law, we all hate each other. Theres no EU unity except for with the university soyboys

It’s almost as if nobody that matters actually wants the EU

even the us gov doesn't like the eu as a one country the administration is scared shitless of the prospect

I think EU is pretty good at genociding its native population.