Cats confirmed for being niggers

cats confirmed for being niggers.

Why not just buy no animals because wasting money taking care of a useless animal is retarded?

Dogs aren't useless. Anyone who disses on dogs is a chink, nigger or a kike. Prove me wrong senpai.

Dogs aren't useless! They can... bark, and also you have to take them outside so they can shit on lawn...

My dogs fucked up a niggers arms who was trying to steal my shit once.
>useless

>he needs someone else to defend him

I was at work you fucking mongoloid.

Three fucking threads on this shithead on the first page.
Keep it up Sup Forums your youtube e-celebrity worship is really changing the internet.
Not at all the same cuckery day in and out whilest the internet is closing in around us.

Cats are usually free though

Varg is king of Sup Forums faggot.

Bump to expose theses lying filthy c*ts

Bump

bump

>Boris doesn't know that dogs can be trained to do many useful things
No wonder Russia is so poor and retarded.

Gas the Cats
Animal race war now

The millions of niggers are ok, but those fucking cats need to die!

Both need to be killed, actually.

Anything from Africa needs to stay in Africa, or be killed.

requesting the kitty in the washing machine webm. Need to trigger all the cat soyboys.

Superior Cat > beta dog

Stop spamming this loser

>you have to take them outside so they can shit on lawn...
Dogs confirmed as retarded indians

I do find all these males on youtube, twitch, etc. who are obsessed with their cats to be extremely repulsive. I can't imagine a decent woman wanting to fuck someone who is such a catfag.

You could be onto something Sup Forums. An entire generation of catfags could very well be an additional factor in the decline of the white birthrate.

even though I have two cats I actually agree somewhat. Dogs promote self improvement and the European ideal while cats are the opposite as well as causing a lot allergies(almost all Europeans are in someway allergic to cats). However cats are necessary for keeping down the rat population(the animal we should be genociding)