Nehlen just tweeted a smuggie.
Is this guy an actual politician?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/943325218642300928
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck is that guy

"Constitutional Conservative Challenging Paul Ryan"

Nehlen has been operating at 75% power level. It's a bold strategy, we'll see if it pays off.

He should move to a different district. Yeah taking out Paul Ryan would be huge but it's an uphill battle with his name recognition

Paul Ryan won't be in the Congress much longer. He's going to step down after this term.

ha ha this guy is a fucking legend

Its hilarious seeing the jews freak out so much, this is like Trump's campaign all over again.

oy vey!

smuggies are unreasonably good, glad to see these percolating up

>Paul vs Paul
>pvp

Nehlen tweets about Jews too. He’s the real deal. We should meme the shit out of him closer to the election.

Paul Nehlen is monitoring this thread.

Rare smuggle. Stolen

Its easier to communicate in memes because democrats are so nonsensical. Youre better off just copying them word for word than trying to understand their insanity hypocrisy double thinks strawmans etc. theyre unbearable as is.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/943325218642300928

He literally tweeted out a helicopter meme, he's /our guy/

He was on Fash the Nation, what do you think?

Exactly, if anything he's still hiding some of his power level, he's definitely /ourguy/.

I don’t know. I am seriously considering moving there to vote for Nehlen. Or maybe I could just do a lbtard trick and go rent an apartment for a month and vote.

Tweet a bible verse to confirm, Paul.
You seem to like those.

his shitposting powers are impressive

Ask yourself why he's not banned from Twitter. Roy Moore 2.0.

/our/politician

IIRC he tried to run in one of WI elections last year and lost

>perpetual wannabe

Not even close, but I see what you're saying.

He's also been on infowars a bunch of times. Interpret that as you will.

It means he's /ourguy/ but that doesn't mean he can win an election.

But the kens will be plentiful and realistically, he'll never win a primary race against anyone.So to me, he's just a source of entertainment and a fun dream

stupid spell check

They won’t ban people who are big enough to take legal action. Spencer has almost 100k followers and lots of $, while Nehlen is active in the Republican Party and has lots of $.

I like him but I wish he'd find some way to get our points across without using maymays

Would it have been hard to say
>"hypocritical liberals excuse social media censorship as the work of private corporations, but force ma and pop bakeries to serve celebrations that are against their Christian moral code. I will support legislation that applies your constitutional right to free speech to our modern forms of communication!"

Without an MSPaint cartoon?

When you sign up for twitter, you agree to a lengthy terms of service--which no one reads of course, and conservacucks especially tend to be illiterate. But this clearly outlines their ability to cut you off at will. Show me said terms for the baker instead of some faggy meme.

To be clear, i could give less of a shit about the baker--let the free market fuck his shit up. But your meme is shit.

That's actually a pretty solid point, but don't you think that memes can help you to mobilize to youth, that has a considerable voting power?
I mean, let's face it, future politicians will be more and more like trump, weaponizing the full potential of social media, including maymays.

It would be illegal for the bakery to make terms like "we do not serve cakes for gay weddings", but it is not illegal for twitter to censor right-wing content. We're saying that's not really fair, and we want laws passed to change that.

Criticizing things like this and advocating change through the legislative process is the foundation of American democracy, you know.

so you're telling me that if I put up a sign in front of a bakery saying "we don't serve fags" and fags came in anyways, I don't have to serve them. Yes

He could, but why would he?

1) twitter isn't discriminating against anyone based on a protected class

2) putting up a sign != signing/agreeing to a legal document

trumpcucks are fucking morons, holy shit. no wonder your states are destitute wastelands.

>t.Schlomo

>rent an apartment for a month
kek
they bus in niggers and spics from out of state on election day

so if bakeries make gay couples sign contracts, they're exempt. discrimination is discrimination, private companies denying someone a good or service for invoking their constitutional rights, where it be 1488 or gay weddings are exactly the same thing. so either bake that cake and let baked alaska onto twitter or do neither

another non-argument

the more important piece was the protected class part, but you are still missing the point; it's not that "bakeries should have people sign contracts", it's that comparing the bakery to twitter is a SHIT analogy and completely worthless argument.

>protected classes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_group

how underage are you?

the most jewish of inventions in modern law

I really hate what much of this country has become. The only protected status should be the individual, period. Fucking ridiculous.

your making the shit non-argument. Allowing some companies violate a person's first amendment rights by discriminating against people saying speech that is constitutionally protected while not allowing other companies to refuse to provide a service to other people invoking their respective constitutional rights, protected or otherwise, means that all rights are equal, but some rights are more equal than others

Sexual orientation isn't one on a national level, though. I think it may be in CO but this is before the SC.

conservacucks love to harp on "the text of the law", and the text of the law protects sexual orientation but not political affiliation. classic case of arguing from "muh feelings".

The concept of "protected classes" needs to face a 14th Amendment equal protection challenge once Trump gets one more Supreme Court justice.

Businesses either need to be free to discriminate for any reason they want, or they need to be banned from engaging in any form of discrimination at all. Saying that certain classes of people can be discriminated against while other classes are protected is blatantly unconstitutional.

not my argument and not an argument. this is clear discrimination. all I and that meme did was point out the hypocrisy of the law and that the law should be rewritten or abolished because it allows for state sanctioned discrimination, which Paul Nehlen wants to do.

>if I call someone an unprotected class that makes it okay to discriminate against them