'We will shoot the Jews. We declare intifada from Malmo': Sweden is rocked by soaring anti-Semitism

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5197847/Rise-antisemitism-Sweden-linked-Trumps.html

Last week saw an arson attack on a synagogue in Gothenburg and an attempted arson attack at a Jewish cemetery in Malmö, Sweden's second and third-largest cities respectively.

Participants shouted: 'We have declared an intifada from Malmö. We want our freedom back and we will shoot the Jews'.

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/05/hagarism-judeo-arab-conspiracy-against.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sweden is rocked by soaring anti-Semitism
And who will the feminists and nu-males blame?

>import mass anti semitism
>write articles about how you're rocked by anti semetism

I wonder who's behind it.

wtf I love islam now

Based Muslims

White men

ooops, who could've predicted this?

>We want our freedom back
What freedom have they lost?

Fuck off your niggers are not better just because they are christian

>t t trump is just a zionist puppet goy! He doesnt even play underwater hyper dimensional chess

Shoot what? Yes some criminals have illegal firearms but a wast majority of them are armed with just knives.

Muslims and Jews: Bad News

Why are swedes forcing these poor refugee children to hate the jews?
INB4 some poor sven is arrested for posting a meme so the swedish gov't can claim to be cracking down on antisemitism.

>5 min
Too weak

Don't worry about it.
You have the chance right now to save the internet from complete Sharia control.
and you care about a lost cause country?!
Sweden is lost, save the internet.

>an attempted arson attack at a Jewish cemetery
itsallsotiresome.jpg

>when your worst enemy turns into your best friend

Can you even decuck or unjew the pussified state of swedes?

Shocking antisemitism from Sweden. Clearly Sweden needs more diversity and cultural sensitivity training if they're this racist even with all the progress they've made.

I bet some certain drugs could fix their behavior.

Themselves

>not ejaculating in picoseconds to fertilise women as quickly as possible
Are you even trying russia bot

The freedom to treat women like shit and kill indiscriminately.

Shady fucks. When younlink this article in FB messenger, it says "Trump linked to increase in anti semetism"

Wasn't Malmö the city with the flaming vagina? And have those rapefugees been caught yet?

The (((left))) just blames Trump, even in Sweden.
When will Swedes start to deport 0.5 million Muslims back to the desert?

>deporting Muslims
You'd sooner start a World War than deport Muslims.

This was a natural development. Good thing some actual men moved in in Sweden.

>no dick

What's caused all these ethnic Swedes to hate Jews?

>We want our freedom back

Then go back.

Jewish cemeteries need an iron dome, and I want to pay for it.

Its that way in all of europe. When I lived in germany for the last 18 months or so up until a few months ago literally EVERYTHING was trumps fault. Favorite curry ketchup increasing in price by .02 cents? There was literally a news special detailing how it was a malicious attack by trump. When he didnt sign the one sided paris climate extortion racket people were literally weeping.

Will Northern Syria be our good ally too?

This

jews have a vast supplament of heavy firearms supplied directly from USA jew owned sweatshop factories where goyim work 12+ hr a day with no vacations. to supply jews with all the latest firearms and all the ammunition they want.

they muzzies are all bark no bite.

I play a video game on a worldwide server. Everyone in Europe loves to bash America. But the second you start dropping hard facts they just get quiet and listen. They'll argue a bit. But eve dually they just give up. They know they're weak and pathetic. When you tell them to their face that they're a joke and we laugh at them it destroys them.

You can't stop this project, shitskins. Israel never lost a war and by now it probably has such nuclear arsenal that it could wipe out all of you. They have such influence all across the world that it's beyond your feeble comprehension. Israel WILL become the greatest country on this planet. They're the God's chosen ones after all.

You're welcome

>but eve dually they just give up.
They probably muted you.

To defeat the Jew one must first defeat the eternal Mutt.

Freedom to hate Jews apparently.

Please permit me a polite chuckle as the jews that imported the arabs get BTFO by arabs.

CAN'T MUTE THE MUTT, M8!

Islam is so based

well good. go after them instead of white people for a change.

Wew. Some Swedes have balls. Impressed

I lived in both Sweden and America and they are both shit holes with a 50% White population

Yeah like it was normie jews' fault... but in your world it is, which only strengthens my zionism, and the need for vengeance against arab muslims (which is already happening)

The Jews of Sweden simply must learn to be more multicultural. We, the Muslims of Sweden will be resented, because we will be at the forefront of that transformation.

By importing third world shitskins you will also import third world problems. Simple as fuck.

Declaring intifada while sitting on welfare in Sweden... Those pathetic rats aren't gonna do anything. Moslems were created by Jews as an army of slaves, and they aren't going to attack their masters.

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/05/hagarism-judeo-arab-conspiracy-against.html

Literally the emobodiment of evil...
I get angry when I realise the holohoax never happened!

This is while Jews are afraid to shower.

Yes they are. Granted they're still awful but at least they aren't moslems.

Oh they loved Jews before Trump eh?

Yep, formerly civilised Europe has now become a stage for their classless semitic squables. Inb4 we must protect our baste greatest ally boomer comes along, look at that comment section, it's a cancer, we need to raid it and redpill those dumb fucking DM boomers

>normie jews'
very funny, keep it up

sandniggers are good for one thing and that hating jews atleast when we get overrun the jews will be the first to get slaughtered

Are you planning an holocaust?

This isn't a big deal, oven jokes aimed at Jews on Twitter are a bigger issue! "Jews will not replace us" from tiki-torch white dorks is worse than "We will shoot the Jews." from IED-wielding Muslims according to the cowardly presstitutes at Vice and Buzzfeed.

But the UK is so much better right? Only pasty faced gingers with wierd teeth and pointy chins far as the eye can see right?

What is this stupid depiction of the Crusader in the EU clothing? They are the ones turning Europe Weimar.

KYS.

amen

I guess (((their))) plan for cultural marxism has backfired.

I assume it will be 66 million this time, they cannot change number.

>implying it wasn't the plan the entire time

>Muslims denouncing Jews in a globalist-created ghetto in Northern Europe
>Rise-antisemitism-linked-Trumps.html

They’re blaming Trump for moving the embassy

Western liberated Women was a mistake.

Germany and Europe controlled by the Globalist media. Germany is the new center of Hillary's International Community.

>normie jews
>moderate muslims

It's ebil trump's fault. Muslims loved jews until trump.

Fuck off with your bullshit subjective jpegs, this only fools stormfags
during ww2 the palestinians formed their own hitler's youth summer camps, and their leader Ameen el huseini received an honorary position in the SS and said that the nazi ideology and the quran have much in common. He also stated that the final solution should be implemented here after he toured the death camps.
So yeah, goat fuckers and nazis are interchangeable and i do hope we would preform an exterminatus on these fuckers.
get educated on the muslims' rabid nazi tier jew hatred worldwide

What are you smoking? Niggers are infinitely worse than Muslims. Especially American muslims.

Not only are niggers violent criminals, their culture is also a degenerate influence that undermines the morals of the youth. At least muslims are morally strict and don’t promote degeneracy.

Check out the DM comment section, the top comment section, its like being at a REpublican convention, the boomerism is overwhelming. Can boomers be saved or can only an oven fix them?

Jews are loving all the attention. Perfect for further victimizing themselves.

>get educated on the muslims' rabid nazi tier jew hatred worldwide
I sympathize with them in this department. My country has been just as fucked by jews.

And who are the globalists in question that did that normie?

Kek

I hope they'll carry guns and shoot back at these animals

yes they have a sick desire to feel the victim, their entire identity is based on lies of victimhood and if it dissapears they fear they will. They have a sick masochistic fetish, they need to feel under a boot even if that is not so. More often than not the jew is the one with a boot on those who he deems his oppressors... Thats where the saying "the Jew screams in agony as he strikes you" comes from.

are you bibi's son?

oh shit how did I mahmaiss this?

LMFAO

drumpf

White nazis are castrated sitting ducks now, the most they do is send mean tweets and get assaulted by US citizens. You don't get that with anti-Jew Muslims at all. In fact, those liberal dumbfucks encourage their import instead. I hope that they target the all members of the dumb left-wing press and their families because they won't learn at all.

I have no idea

And who is the evil mastermind behind the american mongrel?

>let in muslim savages
>they declare that they want to kill jews
>B-B-BUT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??

Political conversations with germans are..... interesting.

Virtually every single one goes like this:

>"The politicians and the media are not to be trusted"
>Oh, okay, so you will be voting against merkel in the upcoming election?
>"Oh, no, Im not voting. Im far too busy"
>okay, so then you cant complain because you are allowing those people to stay in power and import refugees
>"NEIN! SHUT UP! THE REFUGEES ARE TRUMPS FAULT CUZ MY POLITICIANS AND MEDIA SAID SO!"

Like no shit, every single german believes literally everything wrong in germany is because of america, and they preach a good game about not trusting government or media but always end up quoting the same people they themselves just warned you about.

And there is a very real reason for all of this "all of our problems are the USAs fault." Its to keep the people from holding thier politicians responsible and voting in new government. Whenever one of merkels policies fist-fucks europe the european politicians just wring thier hands in mock anxietey and say "what can we do! Its the USA!"

Meshuggah, its another Holocau$t™

Send me 6 gazillion Shekels now or I Vill roast in ze ovens!

360 time, the final solution, kike

>meme flag
your beta kind will go extinct before mine faggot

mfw in the next inifada I will finally be able to shoot at swedes

Nazis 3000 years ago? Hmm, try again kike.

>Like no shit, every single german believes literally everything wrong in germany is because of america
Well, we did occupy their country and force ethnocidal propaganda down their throat for half a century. And then there's that whole "setting up a world order whose entire rationale for existing relies on demonizing the Nazis and ethnic Germans" thing.

FUCK DRUMPF AND CIS WHITE MALES

When our enemies kill each other it is time to lay back, relax and wish each other a happy Yule.
Happy Yule everyone!