NEED SAUCE HERE! WILL LITERALLY PAY SOMEBODY 10 DOLLARS PLZ HELP ASAP

Holy fucking mother of christ I am gonna lose my fucking mind. I've been looking for a show forever and can't find it to save my life. The last place I wanted to ask was here, so I'm at my limit. I will literally pay somebody 10 dollars to help me find this shit. I don't have a pic of it, just a description of what I remember. I remember that there was 1 guy, and 2-3 girls, and they were the last people left in the world/japan. The whole world was getting eaten/absorbed by some kinda shadow monster things or blobs. The guy had a sister that got taken by the things too. That's maybe as much as I remember. I am 100% dead fucking serious, I will give you money to help my retarded ass find this shit. IDGAF about the rules against asking for help or anything like this, I'm sick of not being able to find this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias=digital-text&field-keywords=ヤングチャンピオン烈
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>namefagging
>saucefagging

end yourself

master of martial hearts
your're welcome op

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Why would you lie to me like this. I will give you money for words you type. I need this

Boku no Pico

Please, I am a desperate man

Fine.

Corey in the House

Sounds like Chikyuu no Houkago.

YES YOU ARE AMAZING. This is it. Thank you so much. I will give you the money or something on steam.

Reminder that you can and should report serious answers to saucefagging

No need.

Can you find me a copy of Sijimi-fucking-jiru 3?

Final offer my man, you are a saint. Sure you don't want it?

No, keep your money. I don't play video games.

could buy and rip the first 3 of these from amazon. amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias=digital-text&field-keywords=ヤングチャンピオン烈
could use more raws.

It's Keit-ai, user.

retard

>mailto:sage
>captcha: stop road

you sure showed him after he already got his answer