You Hear it You Lose

Open Deal!

A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-ANGEL

MICRO MACRO MACRO MICRO MACRO MICRO MACRO MACRO

Mukashi Mukashi

>that filename

I actually thought the ED was the least impressive thing about it. You must be a pleb, Shin Sekai Yori has an excellent story.

DORAW!
MONSUTAH CAADO!

Please, it presents some decent concepts, but the presentation itself is atrocious. Getting through it was a slog for me.

That's probably because you're a pleb. There is nothing wrong with the presentation. If you were expecting cartoon characters doing silly shit, you were watching the wrong series.

Yeah, because it has nothing to do with the fact that it kept trying to bait me into crying over characters and situations that I had no reason to sympathize with. Also:
>bonobos
>society of love
>the Morloks are, predictably, humans

There, you pretty much just (re)watched Shinsekai Yori. I'm almost certain that it was just a seasonal highlight that stuck around for far too long.

I think you missed some of the points it was making. It wasn't trying to bait you into crying but instead showing you how detached from humanity as well know it the people from this future society are. The fact that anyone who shows any sort of minuscule deviance from the "norm" gets disposed of means almost no one who makes it to adulthood has any real personality. They all become this homogenous group of bland sheep.

>They all become this homogenous group of bland sheep
That was my main problem with the show - everyone was retarded. There wasn't a single likeable character in the cast.

sage for off-topic

Can't say I agree with that completely

Well, how do you justify whole episodes that are basically just walking/running interspersed with psychic shenanigans?

I don't remember any episode that was just walking and psychic shenanigans. There was always a new piece to the puzzle that was being revealed even if it isn't thrown in your face.

What is the idea behind these threads, again? Don't they punish you for having actually seen an anime or two?

YAMETE, YUGI

thats cheating

I watched that series because of that, and it's become one of my favorite anime. I loved the ballet and fairytale imagery.

HANASE!!