Tomo-chan

Error 510 Unable To Connect

Jun you idiot

>Sorry Tomo I gotta focus on my music right now

Fucking hell, Fumita.

incoming confession

>same scenario and same reaction
droped until next chapter

I would have honestly preferred NTR to this.

Are you sure? Jun might be saying something interesting.

Title: History Repeats
Panel 2
Tomo: Um...J-Jun...th-thanks for saving m-
Jun: Sorry.
Panel 3
Tomo: ...HUH?
Jun: You could've taken care of those guys by yourself. I've gone and done something unnecessary ag-
Panel 4
Tomo: AT LEAST LET ME SAY SOME GODDAMN THANKS!
Jun: GAH!!

Fuck Jun

i had a bit of hope but...

Yeah, she should.

Not as bad as I thought it would be. I expected him to say something much more damaging. Thanks

Enough of this side plot, when are we getting back to Misuzu and Carol?

>Jun being Jun

I feel like he's half-assing this apology this time. Like he means it partially, but he can't come forth with what he actually wants to say.

Why does she even like him?

Jun a shit

A SHIT

I-it's totally still h-hapening at the fireworks, r-right guys?

>Protects her from god knows how many delinquent gangs
>Still has to apologize when it happens and she knows
Something better fucking come out of this for once

Gud job

I like this TL better.

Right now?

xD

He got caught up with girl Tomo and I'm guessing he thinks he disrespected her? This is the only thing Jun is dense about. He doesn't realize Tomo wants him to treat her like a girl that needs protecting.

I am likeing these. I hope you keep this up for the rest of the manga

Fireworks cancelled due to Senpai letting go of Carol's hand and she teleported into the fireworks.

>ぐはあ!!! = GAH!
Damn moonrunes.

Well done

It's certainly less literal than the other translation, but I think it's closer to what the author actually meant.

>[#dropout]

Just stop reading if you don't like it.

>[#dropout]

Wow I unironically wanna get back to Carol and Misuzu now, at this rate we won't even need fireworks to get cucked

Nah, in like two hundred chapters.

Except it's Jun being the status quo shit in this page.

You fucking faggots don't know what you want.

But i do like it.

>she teleported into the fireworks
Hopefully they won't notice and fire anyway.

BUT user THE JOKE

I wanna fuck Misuzu.

>Thanks for Hell

So we past the stalls and hitting on tomo part. All that is left is the fireworks right guys?

It's way overdue actually.

I just hope that the next page changes the status quo. It sets up for a reset like we all fear, but then Jun actually comes forth and tells Tomo what's been bugging him all this time.

You say that every damn thread.

Not last time

It'll change the status quo for Misuzu and Carol and senpai.

hope it goes back to status quo so I can watch you guys bitch and moan some more

Lies.

They need to go all the way and hold hands.

What a sad little existence you must lead.

Fuck I'm late

XD

Don't worry, they haven't had sex yet.

>man truly cannot ignore their instinct to protect that smile

at least I enjoy the series

Tomo's gonna confess(AGAIN) and get I LOVE YOU TOO BRO(AGAIN)

You should have switched a couple of those bubbles so it stays in character who would be saying each thing

Helping* user, she was doing that retarded Sup Forums stutter shit

soon

Tomo should give up on Jun

she will probably find better guys in college who are more straightforward, smarter and more endowed than Jun.

So do I

Sadly no. Carol really sees fuckboi as her prince.

source?

>it's currently selling well and is popular
>let's loop and do a holding pattern until things dip and we can shake it up

Mangaka must be fucking terrified of trying to get another title going if literally the entire industry does this shit.

When they blow the whole thing for Tomo, the thread will be amazing.

Tomo's not at all straightforward either, aside from the first chapter. Honestly, Jun was more straightforward than he's ever been in the last chapter.

We really dont know why she like him so much. Something must have happen in the past that made her forever like him. Maybe he has a huge penis or something.

tomo should just fuck misuzu and take the gyarus as her sidebitches

This chapter really doesn't reset anything (although it does blatantly repeat the same exact joke that was used in the previous big arc).

Is Misuzu gonna chew Jun out?

When senpai swoops in and cucks both jun and cotton candy.

I think he mentionned on twitter running out of inspiration.

>Jun is finally about to confess
>Carol and Misuzu are watching
>Carol trips and falls
>Jun gets interrupted
>2000 replies

Did you purposely forget the childhood flashback? She started liking him pretty much the day they met.

When?

But user, bitching and moaning is an integral part of enjoying the series.
If you don't do it, you're objectively enjoying it wrong.

Well at least this time she voices her displeasure rather than keeping it to herself.

Next page they're back at school.

oh god no

>Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face. What should i do about her? Ideas?

Like this?

>pregression

>protect the smile
>claim the fang
>protect the smile
>claim the fang
>protect the smile
>claim the fang

J U N
U
N

Maybe it's pregnant progression?

Don't forget:
Jun will keep on denying his Tomoboner, Senpai will actually tell Tomo he likes her, Tomo doesn't have feelings for him but since things aren't going forward with Jun she might as well give him a chance. But the inadequacy of their paring becomes apparent though she doesn't address it thinking it's normal and she was just expecting too much.
Carol of course will go Yandere over this, and Jun will get passive aggressive at both Tomo & Senpai so they'll drift away...
Misuzu feeling lonely from not being able to hang out with Tomo as mcuh and seeing Jun's in the same situation will tell him that since now both have faced the same sort of rejection they're even and might as well start dating again.
Jun admits he likes Tomo and that it was his stupid bullshit that made him lose his chance, so it wouldn't be fair to either of them to settle by dating each other, and that it's better to be alone until somebody they really like comes along.
Misuzu then tells him she does like him for real, that she can only really smile with him, but pretended not to, to save face after he dumped her. He apologizes to her again for stringing her along, but she's still not Tomo.
Tanabe runs into a heartbroken Misuzu, who unlike Jun can't really face the loneliness after losing her two best friends, and decides to settle with him. He's extatic at first but eventually he realizes how little she actually cares.
And they all go on living the unfulfilling paths they've landed.

I'm sorry senpai. Please don't hurt me.

embrace her

I thought the orginal text could have worked, I'll post what I meant, but this one is great too. I loved these pages.

Does Carol pray towards Mecca every day?

Put pOnOs in vagOO.