Is she the Magnum Opus of the badly written female characters...

Is she the Magnum Opus of the badly written female characters? Is even possible to write a female character worse than her? The only ones are almost as badly written as her I can Think are Elizabeth from Nanatsu no Taizai and Lucy from Fairy Tail.

Elizabeth was always intended to be a generic Damsel in Distress, Lucy maybe a terrible character but she provides us top-tier fanservice, none of them comes even close to be as bad as Sakura.

Sakura may have a shit author who can't write to save his life, but Sakura is still hot as fuck and good when she isn't getting the short end of the stick due to shitty writing.

>2 unique posters

Fuck off you with your phones, Narutards.

Sakura is garbage but Nami and Orihime are just as bad if not worse

No, this is

I like Sakura. I think Hinata's handling has been a lot worse!

Nami is Fujiko in a shonen manga

A derivative of an icon may never be as good as the original, but is still better than shit like Sakura or Orihime

>Is she the Magnum Opus of the badly written female characters?
no, that belongs to this autist

Hinata is just a standard love interest. Sakura was suppose to be the heroine of the story.

Pretty embarrassing samefag here, OP.

Nami wins plenty of fights though. Did you actually read One Piece?

>Nami wins fights
Only because Oda makes everybody who fights her become really fucking stupid and suddenly holding back until she one shots them. I'll never forgive Nami defeating Kalfia or Ms. Doublefinger in one shot despite how ridiculously outclassed she was.

Who said anything about powerlevels?

I don't know any other heroines that somehow started and finished with the SAME exact characterization, so yeah.

>she changes from being an annoying fangirl to actually being an accomplished ninja
>the narrative completely ignores that to wank Naruto and Sasuke's achievements even though they have birth talents
>Sasuke even tells Sakura that she's shit to her face during the fight against Madara just to rub salt into the wound

She's not even the worst in her own story, she could have been a Tenten or a Kurenai after all.

Nah, the main problem most people have with sakura is that she was suppose to be part of the main cast but she never does shit

Considering Hinata, who has worse writing, exists and belongs to the same series? No.

>Elizabeth was always intended to be a generic Damsel in Distress

What's so bad about the Damsel in Distress cliche anyway? It's not like a damsel is automatically a bad character.

She can be decent when Saucekay wasn't involved. She's also a total fembro in this movie.

>the narrative completely ignores that to wank Naruto and Sasuke's achievements even though they have birth talents

To be fair, that can be said from every other Naruto character without Sharingan

Well at least she is a character, not like that mindless doll, Hinata.

Third wave of feminism made everyone hate this trope

Being shy is a personality trait you retard. It's also an attractive trait on women, just like confidence is attractive on men.

Hinata's entire character is built on wanting to ride Naruto's cock.

At least Sakura got to punch a god

>see: Touka Kirishima

True, but it's especially annoying for Sakura.

>Sakura loses during the Chuunin Exams
>Kakashi goes to train Sasuke personally
>Naruto gets training from Ebisu and then from a Sannin
>Sakura gets nothing even though she's the one in need of the most improvement

>births this
>a """bad""" character

Yeah, but this isn't tumblr, so I thought anons would have better reasons.

>Uchigger

You aren't proving your point

>tfw among my Sakurabros who recognize how overrated Hinata is
Sakura a cute

Her character was about building self-confidence and becoming a stronger person, of which Naruto is related because he is her inspiration. You can reduce Sakura to "wants to ride Sasuke's cock" too if you want.

Sakura is a 3D girl in a 2D world

Hinata is a shoujo heroine trapped in a shounen

not Sup Forums but it's the female character I hate the most

>the only good thing about Sakura is another person

OP didn't post Karin

She suffers Rukia syndrome where her opponents are shitters or are decently powerful but go full retard.

Lucy has this syndrome too.

Korra is still better than Katara. Fuck Katara.

The only person hotter than Sakura in Noorootoo is Karin, according to Sasuke.

>Don't say anything good about her, just attack another character.
Sad.

Those two are irrelevant, not incredibly offensive and neither of them were meant to be the heroine of the manga.

I guess that's one way to look at it. But just like Hinata only exists for Naruto dick, Sakura only exists for Sasuke dick. Atleast Naruto didn't treat Hinata like shit, he just didn't think much of her at all until the movie.

No No

I am in NO WAY a fan of Sakura, I hate Sakura like you have no idea. I just happen to hate Hinata even more and find her horrendously overrated.

She has a special place in my hate just because, unlike with Sakura, when I call Hinata shit I'm suddenly met with droves of people wanting to tear my head off.

People are willing to acknowledge Sakura's faults but chose to turn a blind eye to Hinata's

To be fair shonenfags have a bit of tumblr in them. They want a relevant girl who isn't a damsel or only beats shitters. It doesn't help that middle of the road girls aren't "exciting" enough so it ends up being them secretly desiring Erzas and Reys.

Fuck off back to tumblr, Narutards.

>Sasuke even tells Sakura that she's shit to her face during the fight against Madara just to rub salt into the wound
This is so sad. Remember when Naruto was worried for her but she lamented that Sasuke didn't care? It's like the mangaka wanted a Vegeta-ish character but forgot to show he did have warm feelings deep down.

Hinata's cute, but her whole character is

>shy and stammering
>likes Naruto

And that's pretty much it for most of the series. To be honest, she's basically to Naruto what Sakura is to Sasuke. The only difference is that since she's Naruto's only fangirl, no one minds.

I mean, I guess she does care about his goals and values whereas Sakura just saw Sasuke as kind of a competition to win at first, but ehhh.

>this guy again

user, you are on Hin/a/ta and they will never acknowledge Hinata was only a breeding sow and a doormat housewife without weird shitflinging, as if Naruto girls are truly worth discussing in the first place.

Feminists and cucks hate biology. Damn near every adventure story since the dawn of man had a hero rescue a damsel before marrying her. It's primal wish fulfillment. In one swoop we establish the villain as an evil predator, the maiden as something precious, and the hero as a badass, proving to the listener that he is not only a powerful person worthy of breeding with a cute girl, but also an upholder of righteousness

This is Perseus, man.

>Sakura's entire character is built on wanting to ride Sasuke's cock.
Kek

What do you expect from the hourly naruto spammers on Sup Forums?

They pretend no one notices them spamming and samefagging.

Stay in fucking where you belong, Narutard.

What's wrong with that? Seriously.

Who doesn't want a wife like Hinata?

Don't mind this post, just best girl coming through

Keep shitposting. It bumps the thread.

It's okay if you're a repressed homo who likes loud outspoken ballbusting macho chicks that don't need no man. But some of us enjoy being straight.

A woman doesn't need to hold a sword to be strong, tumblr.

Only Narutards don't know how to sage.

Not that I am surprised because by default, Narutards are already shitposters.

Yes, she also questioned and was conflicted in her admiration to Sasuke multiple times in the series as well as made an actual effort to greatly improve herself training under Tsunade and catch up with Sasuke and Naruto who were godmode

It's not much, but we saw actual growth with Sakura where Hinata was just "NARUTO LOOK AT ME PLS LOOK AT ME, EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR YOU" over and over again while getting shitfucked hard each time

At this point though, I'm gonna stop.
I'm not gonna keep defending one pile of shit from another pile of shit.

Kishimoto was really weird with Sakura. He wanted to have a strong female character who grew out of her childish phase and became better.

But at the same time, he also kept Sakura's childhood crush, which made her development feel at odds with itself.

Guys who majored in graphic design and hold mugs with two hands. Probably talk in a high pitched nasal voice and insists he wants an "equal". 4/10 times a self proclaimed feminist. He's into overtly masculine chicks because he wants to fill the void of manhood in his heart. The idea of gender roles being portrayed positively infuriates him.

Yeah, we're really shitting up the catalog, we need more of
>I'm going to post this every day until you like it
>who would you rather fuck/do lewd acts to/marry
>[a random question that has little to do with the anime in question]
>why are _____ so ______
>what does Sup Forums think of ____
>______ generals
>[threads about moe girls of any variety where they don't talk about the show, just post pictures of the girls and lewdpost]
>would you a _____
>[quote from an anime with a picture from the anime]
>threads about breast size and other anime girls qualities

Hinata was afraid of her own shadow before and never stood up for herself. She grew up.

>What the FUCK was his/her problem?
>This is your ___ for the evening
>You will never ____
>This is ____. Say something nice to them.

Your Naruto spam threads are already generals, Narutard.

The archive already shows you Narutards doing everything you can to spam 24/7 generals on Sup Forums.

>____ is _____
>_____day thread
>why is _____ so ______
>find a flaw
>defend this

>m-muh board
>m-m-muh Sup Forums legacy
Honestly, you cannot genuinely defend the quality of Sup Forums threads

>being this triggered about an anime series

Holy shit, if you hate the series why don't you just flag the threads? Throwing around buzzwords isn't going to stop people from posting.

People, even on Sup Forums, have a double standards about women being in a 'weaker' position. A hero can be in a jam and get his ass saved dozens of times and that's okay, but if it happens to the heroine once it's the worst thing ever. Being a damsel also doesn't make a character useless, they can be of tremendous help.
They both grew in strength, don't be biased. Sakura was the goddamn main female character of the series, she couldn't afford to look too bad before Naruto and Sasuke. She gets the special teacher too, but was doomed to be a third wheel by even fucking destiny. It's sadder if you ask me.

I like Sakura more, but I'm not your bro. You sound like a fag.

>They both grew in strength
What fights did Hinata win?
When did she not become a liability?
This bitch got Neji killed because she's a shitty F rank Hyuuga

Does anybody remember that one time in that one filler arc in Naruto part 1 when Naruto saw Hinata naked bathing in a waterfall spring under the moon and he blushed and felt lewd?

>What fights did Hinata win?
What does that have to do with anything? She's stronger than she was at the beginning. That was the whole point of her character, becoming stronger.
>This bitch got Neji killed
Neji got himself killed for her because that was his destiny. He chose to die that way, she would have died otherwise protecting Naruto. Is Naruto a liability too? Show me your next straw.

>triggered

Back to tumblr, Narutard

The problem with shonen is that nothing outside of fights really matter, so characters who aren't good at fighting quickly become irrelevant even if they have other talents. Damsels in distress are ussually charismatic, but charisma isn't useful if you can't solve conflicts in ways other than a beating.

The best examples of non combatant characters being relevant in a fighting shonen that I can think of are from One Piece, and even One Piece fails miserably at keeping them relevant even if it manages to make them shine from time to time.

You're right. Damn it, I love Lucy. Fuck you Erzafags.

Absolutely loved that episode

It's canon to me

I can't remember, was it one of the ones that was end-loaded onto part 1 after the Sasuke retrieval arc or was it mixed in somewhere else? Part 1 filler was actually kind of alright, some of the only the filler I ever actually watched.

Because they have an aversion to love, probably from going without it. Even Sakura is too good for her guy and let him do whatever. I always imagined it's something a real cunt would complain about.

>She's stronger than she was at the beginning. That was the whole point of her character, becoming stronger.
That's literally every single character in this shitty series though.
Hinata's path to become """stronger""" however lacked any kind of meaning past Muh Nurutu

>Neji got himself killed for her because that was his destiny.
This actually brings up another well known issue with this terrible story that i'm sure another thread will cover sometime in the future so I don't really need to get into it.

Is Naruto a liability too?
Yes

Sakura's whole "love" for Sasuke doesn't make any sense. He treats her like shit, tries to kill her, is anti social, and has a perpetual stick up his ass, and yet Sakura "loves" him, despite the fact that she knows nothing about him. Even Kishimoto couldn't understand what Sakura saw in him. Everytime they had her suffer for Sasuke's bullshit it made me wonder why she even likes him at all. It's even more egregious because Sakura's entire character revolves attend Sasuke's dick to the point where that's the sole reason why she exists and yet she has no reason to line him at all.

With Hinata she's a side character created solely to ride Naruto's cock, but her crush on Naruto was explained and also made sense which is more than one can say about Sakura.

Someone doesn't understand why girls like chads

Girls liking assholes and thinking they can change them into better people?

No, surely this is a rare phenomenon

Girls that like Chad are fucking pathetic and have zero self respect. Girls only chase after Chad when they're young and stupid but they marry someone else when they mature and realize that Chad is a poorfag that can't take care if her. Sakura missed that.

This is a class A example of the ramblings of a """nice guy""" orbiter

>doesn't think they cuck the bill gates rich nerd husaband with chad all the time on the husband's dollar
>implying girls have self respect
>implying you have self respect by being a pussy beta orbiter who lets women step on him
man up bud

>being retarded
>caring about 3dpd

>a woman chasing after a guy who she barely knows but wants to and has attempted to kill her, because she loves him
> somehow not pathetic
????

>anime is loosely based off reality
>wonders why girls in anime about characters act like 3dpd

Implying that anyone would want to marry a woman like Sakura, even Lee moved on.