Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

>tfw you cucked the main heroine of a final duel

>tfw you fucked the main heroine

>tfw you are for all intents and purpose the hero of the show and get rewarded by being regressed to an infant with down's syndrome

>tfw you cucked Bennis.

Is this the lewd thread?

not even!

who even wants something like that?!

Why yes it is.

Yes.

>Arc-Vfags thought Arc-V was going to be the second longest series
>There were people last fall saying there was too much plot to be resolved by spring so it would have to go until fall

I really need more Vrains reveals soon

No, this is the pure thread.

no

Suck my tomato, Dennis!

C-Can I get more of these?

To be fair, if they actually spent time on XYZ or Fusion's plots instead of rushing throught at lightspeed and shitting on everything along the way, it probably would've taken a fair bit of time to do everything.

Who cares give me more Vrains info so I can get disappointed by that show too

How about the show making better use of its time and not adding in pointless characters throughout Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion

>Not posting the contrast-boosted version

Glad I'm not misunderstanding things, then.

There are very few anime stories that are so densely packed that they genuinely need more than 100+ episodes. Arc-V's constant pattern has been to pad out the build up as much as possible, and then run through the conclusion like its hair is on fire for no discernible good reason

I miss her bullying.

That would require work, user. Why develop characters when you can shove in a million characters of the day and shill glads?

that looks like something youd find in a church

Where did Rally's dick go in this picture?

Oh, I'm not saying the plot needed over 100 eps. Honestly the initial two years intended would've sufficed, I was just basing my estimate on the show dragging its ass for 40 eps per arc because of inevitable card shilling and laziness.

>cropped so as not to be found in saucenao
Dammit user spoonfeed me

and that dragon looks like something I wanna fug

dont bully the ute

Pixiv ID for that image is in the filename.

Indeed.

>orichalos
>terrible filler arc
It gave us some top tier moments though

Question, with Yuma being able to re-contract universe everything and Yuuya being practically card game satan, can these two beat Atem?

Atem can literally drawn any cards he wants, a more spammable version of Shining Draw.

By the last arc of Zexal, anyone draws whatever cards they want

Is he gay?

Atem also has the thickest plot armor after yugi He still wins.

This made me wonder, can Atem out-maneuver Yuuya in action duels? I don't think he'd be fit enough to physically outskill Yuuya

unless we are talking about season 0 in which case he's a fucking wizard.

Is this anime Shun now as well?

Nah, only Ruri can quench his thirst now.

Atem has always been ripped

>All those Yuyas
What could've been.

Delete this!

yamete

Yugi could under no circumstances ever hold a candle to Yuya physically. He's too much of a shut-in. Presuming Atem's limited by Yugi's body, it's prolly not possible.

He never seemed to be limited by it in the anime. If anything his body gained height and muscles everytime they switched.
see

To be honest, that's a movie special and is probably as canon as season zero. That also does not mean he can surpass tomato boy, who's been actively training to be an entame duelist and let's not forget his egao forms which can probably give Yugi the biggest of challenges after cheating Yuma with his saiyan forms.

Daily reminder that Ritual Ruri won the Yuya bowl IRL.

Are rituals relevant again?

eh, I still think his plot armor/shadow magic + god cards = instant win for him

I'm going to miss shy Yusaku.

Don't haze the new kid

While I think Yuuya could still win, I'm still firmly thinking that Yuma can beat Yugi because the guy kind of has the power of the CARD THAT CREATED EVERYTHING + the power of chaos + Yugi. Which makes me wonder if the numbers can beat the gods.

>Dat contrast
Seriously what the fuck was Konami thinking? Couldn't they at least have made him fight a dominatrix ruri? Damn if they fucked up not sexualising the ruris and the yuus, cause Yuuzu/Serena/Mieru do things to mah dick that no other yugioh heroine can ever attempt to pull

>Yuuzu/Serena/Mieru
>Implying one of these sluts is better than Kotori

Shit taste.

Good god, looking at all those fucked up hairstyle together at once.

>Yugi
>Not Atem
I'm glad to finally see him since most people just using Atem, but why is it so hard to draw both of them?

I like how Yuya and Judai have basically normal hair meanwhile everyone else has some sort of deep sea creature affixed to their heads.

Sea Creatures are cool

I think he was talking about Virtual world + Kaibaland arc

Orichalcos was dank af

Nah.

That's fair then. Though I liked Kaibaland if only for Kaiba.

oh that yuri, what a joker

This kills the crab.

heard you were talking shit

How did he know that Yuya was extremely ticklish? Oh right, he is Yuya.

I don't want to stand out

i'm not sure I'm fine witht he implication that yuya is a slut

>Link monsters do not have defense points and cannot be affect by position changing cards

You know it's happening, but at least "But you still take the damage" will not

buy sword and shield

Why? They aren't affected by anything that specifies the defence stat, they don't have one so that card has no affect on them.

I for one liked Shining Draw and Barian Chaos Draw. At least it's an explanations as for why characters always draw the perfect card at the right moment.

Well, Zexal is a DM reboot, so it's not surprising that they recycled that ability.

Same.

My nigga. I hope we get another useless cum bucket so I can be diamonds the whole time watching vrains.

but user...

Heart of the cards

Gender bent YGO characters are better than the actual girls

Because we hardly ever get to see the actual girls.

But user, Yusaku is a cum bucket.

I couldn't agree more.

I couldn't stand it. It gave a stupid excuse for asspulls at any given moment. And in the context of zexal 2, it was always a fucking RUM card

Just finished watching dark side of dimensions. Pretty good.

Yuzu's a better character. Kotori and Rin both made my dick harder though and therefore better served the purpose of a YGO girl.

Best ARC-V girl for sure. Fuck Ray and her stupid parts.

Shobu vs Yuya when?

Does he fuck Mimi?

Oh, shit, it's the sibling again.

They look too good for yugioh and Konami.

purification thread

Not sure but his little brother got together with his childhood friend and they had a kid who's the next protagonist.

I have so many questions regarding the genetics, like did the father cuck his wife for Eita so his kid could get the blond letter bangs?

>Little brother is married with kids
>Shobu is single and never tapped 10/10 Mimi

ded

I can already tell VRAINS final duel is going to be Yusaku summoning all of his friend's ace monsters so he can HyperLink them all into one super-ace monster.

In fact, I'm going to screencap this post and get back to you guys in 2-3 years.

We're strong duelists.