Dragon Ball Super

>furry
>giant
Bergamo confirmed for /trash/-tier fetish bait.

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

ZAMASU DID NOTHING WRONG

Which one would you spend 30 minutes with?

He wasted a wish not making all ningens to dissapear, so that's one thing wrong

>buu and kibito have healing powers
>nah lets waste senzu beans instead

I bet toyotaro will fix this

>Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
Wait so is he a westerner then?

First time seeing Shin with senzu to begin with, like what the fuck?

He was kind of dying from poison so it makes sense not to waste time

>implying exhibition isn't toei filler

Killing ningens is fun for him though

>X and Y universes are far stronger in average than yours

So are we doing a "Universe X" saga and "Universe Y" saga kinda deal eventually, I imagine?

his universe would have been wiped out because the average power level of his mortals would be 0

>tag : furries, gigantess, anal_insertion, goku, yaoi, reverse_birthing

Obviously, his daughter's name is Videl and has Blue Eyes. and just look at that nigga's body hair

>people going around blaming random people like Goku
>not realizing the entire shitshow of Super has show how utterly contemptible and garbage nearly every single God is

Casually erasing universes. Blowing up planets for cop out reasons like "balance and order" when there's never been a stated reason as to why that's needed. Beerus employing tyrants and monsters like Frieza to do his own bidding, etc.

Only people like Supreme Kai and Gowasu are good. Everyone else needs to be purged.

Would you bring this fucker back to fight for your universe given the circumstances?

Its a pun
Mark
Maaku
Akuma

>A senzu bean heals poison

>tie
Still counts, Jobhan strikes again

His soul was exterminated from existence so I'm not sure how that would work.

But he wanted to kill everyone

MESSATSU

Wait, What if the scales that The Grand Priest is using is the same one that Toriyama used to compare Goku to Beerus and Whis? if that were the case it would mean that 1, 12, 5 and 8 are all on average stronger than SSJG Goku.

Rate my Goku Sup Forums

True, but if he actually wished for all the ningen death, he would've never get killed by Zeno

4/7

Honestly senzu beans haven't been what they were in DB in decades.

it did though

Poison I can understand, but as long as it doesn't heal a Virus based Heart disease we're in the clear.

It's too satisfy the fighting fags temporarily because we're probably going to go into a decently long SoL segment after this where they gather team mates/get last minute training in and you know their autism riles up if we go extended periods of time without fighting.

Metroid is garbage. Take your shit taste back to Sup Forums.

>Gohan didn't jobbed and he had a pretty good fight
>Goku's naive attitude actually saved his universe

I apologize Toriyama for believing Goku was a selfish dude.

SHOUISHI

Where the sexy Vados at? Wanna cum on that forehead.

Super was a mistake, just like rebuild of eva, just like boruto, just like star wars past the original triology

This.

>Beans restore physical health
>Somehow this also means they can purge the body of toxins

Fuckin wat.

Black would count as mortal, average of quantity 1 is that subject , which was really strong, Universe saved.

>a senzu bean heals poison
>it couldn't cure Goku's heart attack

why doesn't goku start farming senzu beans so there's more than 2 whenever a fight comes up
why don't the characters just eat senzu beans instead of wasting thousands of dollars on food

Better question, would you bring back Freeza and train him better so his Golden Form is actually useful?

gohan put on a good showing and didn't even push himself. he only strained himself due to the poison.

I'll help you out

>Super was a mistake
Tell that to Toriyama, I wonder what does he think about that right now

>goku loses the next fight on purpose so the other universe doesn't get destroyed

Don't most toxins attack the nervous system? It's possible the senzu beans just keep renewing the nervous system and the toxins themselves have a "shelf life" inside the body before their strength evaporates.

poison is physical. not mental, not spiritual. physical.

the god of destruction makes more sense now when they are meant to wipe out the weakest races to bring the average up. The Kai tries to bring their levels up and anyone that fails gets wiped out. Beerus is the second worst god at his job with Gimli being the worst since he doesn't actually like destroying anything.

U9 tier.

how old do you have to be to save this garbage
I bet you're the guy who keeps posting that videl pic, too

I can work with this.

Post more if you wanna.

the 4 gods of destruction from those universes were designed by toyotaro: ivan the furry nigger, gin the sahuagin, arak the ugly and liquer the fox respectively. I can't say I'll miss any of them but this does seem like a weird move overall, to just exclude these universes. I'm betting its budget and shit, not actual plot relevance.

>Senzu beans used to just keep you full for 10 days

So is the new OP for Super really talking about Goku being bored and wanting to battle all the time?

Why the fuck does Zeno need guards?

looking at how universe 7 is actually a shit universe there is only one thing that can probably help us survive

gag manga powers

Goku's heart attack virus was like cancer cells

Poison is an obvious foreign body.

just some stretching exercise for fattie

somebody post that videl pic

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you miss the multiple instances of everybody clarifying that this fight has nothing to do with the actual tournament or universes being destroyed?

Leave Zeno to me.

>Senzu bean heals living things
>Heart virus is a virus, not a poison
>Ergo, senzu bean heals heart virus

Sorry, but the math checks out on this one.

Saved

Gonna nut to this

ALL UNIVERSES MIGHT BE DESTROYED

Except 1.
And 12.
And 5.
And 8.

Bravo, Nolan!

The music drop the second time Gohan went super saiyan was fucking amazing. Anyone have a link? Is it from the Kai soundtrack?

That's a possibility, as it would give the perfect possibility for another universal tournament down the line, but I think it's more likely that it's legitimately power level. The average human's power level was 5, if you recall, and frieza essentially killed off most of the powerful warriors, and then Goku and co killed off most of the bad guys that were comparable.
Humans are, in U7, most likely the 2nd or 3rd strongest race left.
Honoestly, at this point I'm thinking that since he's only looking at eliminating 7 universes, they might end up just convincing him to merge the twin universes.
Then Champa and Beerus are in the same universe, we get a planet of peaceful saiyans for Vegeta antics, etc.

But also, I get the impression the REAL reason for the tournament is to push the top powers to the limit, thus bringing the averages of those universes up above 7.

Yes and it's quite possibly the best OP in the series.

Seriously why is it so damn good?

He would destroy Zeno.

God I wish I was Champa

Wanna drink some angel milk. Eat some cookies with it, too.

Kiyoshi is a legend in Japan too.

>"Hey Goku, we're going to kill a bunch of universes because of you"
>his only reaction is "oh wow, this is exciting"
Is Toei trying to make him unlikable on purpose or are they just THIS incompetent at writing?

Daily reminder.

Future Gohan is the best designed Gohan.

Judging from what the wolf was saying it was one of those necrosis causing poisons. Like a Brown Recluse bite. If you squeeze out the toxin you're fine, but if you don't your limb rots off.

>Saved
Saves it if the win.
Also,maybe Zen oh would have waited millions of years before starting to destroy universes. He just reminded him of doing it NOW. He damned the losers to live a shorter life.

I was thinking about this after the episode, Beerus sounded really worried. Frieza was probably the best candidate to God of Destruction after Beerus, with Whis training and guiding him he would probably be the strongest.
They are gonna ress him and have him fight in the tournament.

Are GT characters from the furryverse? That would explain why is the worst universe

does anyone know what song played when gohan first started blocking after being blinded?

it was pretty solid. i'm liking all the new music this arc

Videl is garbage, Vados is the only one I like from DB.

Also, keep in mind that you're on an anime imageboard for shut-in social outcasts before you try to disparage someone's emotional maturity. Don't try and act like you're better than everyone. We're all shit here.

I actually agree with both of you. SSJ4 Gogeta would erase Zeno.

They can also heal hand-sized holes through the sternum.

HOW THE FUCK DO AVERAGES WORK

Yes but also:
Daily Reminder that if you're a tripfag you need to go.

>because of you

Probably both.

i mean
>goku loses his final fights against the weaker universes so they get to exist

Given that Roshi, Krillen, and Tien are three of their universes' strongest warriors, it isn't that big of a surprise.

>Brolico is not from U11.

so she is probably U6's ace/trump card.

Half of it, while it is true Goku wants to fight he cares for his universe and wants to impress Zeno to save his world.

The ending is probably about Daishinkan manipulation over Zeno and the angels being pricks.

but freeza had to genocide all the saiyans FFS

Buu saga Gohan's haircut is still the best
it's amazing how much one little bang can change a design

>two arms
I remember you from last week. Stop posting that image.

when they were doing the dbz movies, did they purposely make them all unable to fit into any part of the story? and what's the point of doing that?

actually, most toxins are not neurotoxins, and this one definitely wasn't. The description of rotting him from the inside implies that the poison was literally damaging his muscles and organs. Sounds more like a myotoxin like a rattlesnake.

Senzu beans were a mistake.

Yes, if I am doomed let there be fire. Quite dignity fuck that shit, I don't go gently.

First time I watched a episode of DBS twice. Am I a gohancuck? or Was it a legit good episode?

>Alright, so...Universe 1, 12, 5, and 8 are exempt from the Tournament of Power, because the average quality of mortals in them is so high...

>The average "quality" of planets with mortals in each universe is rated. U9 is the worst with a score of 1.86, and U7 second worst with 3.18

>Meanwhile, U1/12/5/8 all clock in at over 7. The Tournament of Power is really just an excuse to wipe out all the crappy universes.

>So the winning universe is spared as a reward. Omni-King often said there were too many universes, so Goku's idea just gave him an excuse.

>All of the gods in the losing universes will be destroyed along with the mortals. Only the angels will be spared. Good for Whis and Vados.

>They don't really specify what level they're ranking universes on, but there's nothing said about strength. Probably just overal "quality".

>Beerus is mad at Kaioshin for insisting on having mortals improve their planets through their own efforts. That's why U7's score is so low!

>Kaioshin in turn blames Beerus for sleeping all the time.

>Oh, and the universe who loses this current Omni-Present Match won't be destroyed, since it's not part of the tournament proper.

Beerus and Shin confirmed to be real shitty at their job