>it's a draw!

Jobbing all the way.

To job even more

>tie
Jobhan strikes again

Read thread

le (You)

Jesus, stop creating a thosand threads.

not him but that one was first and it was also linked first in the old thread.

To be fair, considering that he could barely turn Super Saiyan a few arcs back and was being eaten inside out by a body destroying poison, that's a significant improvement.

Please rate my Goku Sup Forums

HOW DO AVERAGES WORK????!!!

>Ranking universes by the average powerlevel instead of the outliers
>Great priest is making the same mistake babidi did when he came to earth
>"HA HA HA, earth is full of weak humans! Nobody can stop us!"
>Meanwhile Goku and Vegeta made earth their home and tore apart all of his fighter easily

>mfw all these Gohan fags defending a draw against a Furry

It's Beerus' fault. If he had done a better job, his universe would be better ranked because of the Earth.

How badly do you think Beerus and Shin are regretting the destruction of planet Vegeta and all the Saiyans right now? The very same race houses two of their best fighters right now.

Fucking idiots. Beerus was even employing Frieza who shat all over the universe's potential.

>HURR DURR WHY IS EVERYONE FROM EARTH? HOW COME THERE IS NO ONE ELSE STRONGER THAN FUCKING HUMANS
>U7 is the second weakest universe there is

The furry needed the poison otherwise Gohan would have squashed him clean.

Could have just taken 5 metalmen instead of 5 humans

Migration incoming.

I think Beerus is regretting most of his decisions right now.

>Whis goes into the hyberbolic time chamber with each contestant from U7.

Yes or No?

When will Gohan fans learn?

>the monkey needed SS otherwise Lavender would have squashed him clean
They're both using their natural abilities you nigger. The difference is that Lavender would have killed Gohan whereas Gohan just knocked him out.

Nicely done

They don't rank universes by power levels.
They rank them by development and advancement.
Earth houses the most scientifically advanced(fuck, look at what gero and the briefs created) and physically advanced species in the universe.

And if Beerus wasn't such a lazy fuck the universe would be rife with that kind of scientific and physical advancement.

Gohan fought very well

>U7 is so weak Freezer is a measure point of the strongest in said universe.

rate the sagas

Tenshinhan > 21st Tournament > Red Ribbon > Androids > Cell > King Piccolo > Piccolo Jr. > Goku Black > Saiyan > Pilaf > Majin Buu > Beerus > Golden Frieza > Namek > Universe 6

keep in mind that bog and rof are being rated by how good the movies were, and not the super adaptations
the only ones I actually disliked are the two Frieza arcs and Universe 6

No you are retarded, they are ranked by power and U12 is the most scientifically advanced as they where the first of all to discover time travel.

Now that you mention it, the Saiyans were the ones who destroyed the Tuffles, a really scientifically advanced race.

Lmao

Not canon

I wish they would have a tournament arc that was realistic.

Oh both people fell over? Well judges show 105 strikes 200 defends from A but only 100 strikes and 190 defends from B. A wins!

I mean fuck.

Eh, he'd only teach them ki control and to better use their own abilities.
Master roshi is pretty much tapped out in potential and might learn a few new trick.
Tien is more then likely going to stop pissing away his time on becoming stronger and spend his time perfecting the unbelievably powerful crane hermit school techniques which would make him far more powerful in the long run
Goku and Vegeta would just continue to fight each other
Whis would just ask him why he's relying on the SSJ transformation when his true power is so much greater.
Krillian and Piccolo might be the only ones to get anything out of this.

Gohan didn't actually need Super Saiyan though. That was mainly for his idea of using Ki like it was bat sonar. The furry was struggling the whole time.

fuck off

>Gohan didn't actually need Super Saiyan though

Suggest to the Grand Priest to add a numerical crunching autist next time.

We don't really know how they're rated, it could be the sum of everything including how strong the fighters they produce are.

guys, U7 isn't ranked THAT low. They're half as high as the ones granted immunity.
Unless it's like a Richter scale.

look how shit the furries are compared to buu and gohan.

Those are the best that U9 can find apparently, or at the very least they're top tier U9 fighters.

now U7 is twice as far below them on a scale which might not even be linear as they are to the surviving universes.

Fucking Why?
The more powerful a race is the more likely they'd cause stupid bullshit to happen.
And an entire race wouldn't just become like...namek saga Frieza tier powerful.

Why are they ranked on power instead of social and scientific and magical advancement overall?
Any random retarded assholes in space will get more powerful for fuck all reasons. Mutants like Frieza Gohan and Monsters like Buu will be created or found.
The fuck is the point?

Bulma fucking discovered time travel, while in a fucking cave, and built the machine out of scraps.

Unless that fucking universe had people who had time travel watches, lived in the middle of space, had matter rearrangement rings, and were spawning and snuffing out fucking stars with the flick of a switch they litterally have fuck all to compare in terms of scientific advancement.

That's literally how it works in real life. Boxing, or even karate tournaments do this in real life.

I wasn't even talking about in current DBS. Just in general anime always fucking never does this. In their country karate or other tournaments do this to determine skill and the winner, but in anime or manga they never do.

>Why are they ranked on power instead of social and scientific and magical advancement overall?
Because God is literally a child.

please learn how averages work before posting here about the universal rankings i'm fucking begging you

Neither is super

>he didn't need it
>he needed to use ssj as a radar cause he started to struggle

>Toriyama script is not canon
Ok

Given the stakes you'd think Shin and Beerus would try to convince former villains like Cell or Freeza to help with this tournament under thread of being deleted. Beerus already proved he can destroy ghosts during the Slump episode.

Also what the fuck is Bergamo? The other two are puns of spice and I have no fucking idea what that name is referring to.

Toriyama's actual script is canon, Super is not

Drama.

We have no fucking idea how they generate their metrics. For all we know it could be a total summation of everything via some godly scale. Or it could be some esoteric thing they'll handwave off with "mortals wouldn't understand" or maybe it is just raw strength. But we just don't know.

>The monster that crashes universes with no survivors

That was deeply fucking stupid.
They can't fucking sense where the fucking ki hits and have it reverberate back.
The most he could do was pump of his natural ki field to where it was bathing the entire ring or kept a massive area around him and when the wolfman stepped into it or used a technique that disturbed it he'd move.

Needing to go SSJ so he'd have ki sonar made no fucking sense what so ever.

How to win the tournament of power

>revive cell, perfect him even further with latest capsule corp chipset
>revive frieza, put him in time chamber with cell and let frieza's exponential growth and cell's zenkai boost do their work
>then get buu to absorb them both

This.

>get a Buu stronger than Goku or Vegeta with the combined arrogance and evil of Cell and Frieza
Wonderful plan.

are you seriously trying to argue about how characters should use their ki?

No. They outright stated the only universe weaker than 7 was 9. Even Champa's is stronger on average than 7.

For all we know. 8 could be filled entirely with Ginyu force level fighters. That'd make the universal average insanely high but there's no way they'd realistically beat 7 or 6 when even Botamo gives no fucks about that level of fighter.

>find uub
>have buu absorb him
>get super buu with god-ki cell and frieza who wont go full blown berserk like fat or kid buu

this plan has no flaws

Yes and Toriyama never made anything about that non canon race.
Super follows the script so is more canon than the "Tuffles"

Damn user are you trying to create the perfect xenoverse character or something.

I don't give a fuck about tuffles or GT
So Super isn't cannon?

>Bulma fucking discovered time travel, while in a fucking cave, and built the machine out of scraps.
Exactly and probably U12 learn to travel with less hassle or eons before Bulma was born

So how do you stop them when the tournament is over and they want a grudge match with Goku?

The numbers have spoke. This is a good idea.

I agree with you on best saga.

Tenshinhan > Red Ribbon > King Piccolo > Namek > Piccolo Jr > Saiyan > Goku Black > Androids > Majin Buu > Cell > Pilaf > Beerus > 21st Tournament > Universe 6 > Golden Frieza

they maybe evil but they aren't retarded like kid buu

You tell them zeno is threatening to wipe out their existence and they'll have no choice but to work together and settle their differences later

On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked is Bergamo?

>Why are they ranked on power instead of social and scientific and magical advancement overall?
That probably is what they are ranked on though. Faggots in these threads just assume it's power.

They're still inside Buu.

>the DB Heroes/Xenoverse plot and race spreading happens because of U7's ranking being too low

The Tenshinhan arc is underrated as is the rest of Dragonball, but King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr were better arcs.
Teen Goku vs Piccolo Jr will still always be one of the best and the most underrated fights in the whole franchise.

>they maybe evil but they aren't retarded like kid buu
As soon as a fight turns against them their solution is to blow everything up. Cell didn't even know he'd survive his kamikaze, he literally went full retard.

That really doesnt matter though.

Just because some faggot in U12 invented it there before the earth was even formed doesnt diminish Bulma's accomplishment.

Then why are you even replying when the matter is that Tuffles are not cannon?

>they maybe evil but they aren't retarded
WEW LAD

Because nobody's ever broken out of Buu, right?

You know what would have been fantastic.
>They get told they have weak mortals.
>Goku comes up with an idea.
>Go revive Freeza.
>Since Freeza is scared of Beerus, he explains "With you dead, the universe has a lower mortal level then others, you need to be left alive"
however.
>You cant do the stupid shit you was doing, or I will Haki you.
>Freeza teams up with Goku's bunch to fight.
>Unstopable shit.

Super is just as cannon as GT ala not at all

>Exponential growth
>Comes back from near death much stronger
>Can regenerate from molecules

Beautiful

>people dont know how averages work.

U7 is going to have the overall best top 10 of every universe.

I does matter because he did it first, so they either are smarter or have better technology.

None who have been successfully absorbed escaped without help.

Dude, the fucking writers for super are one part retarded one part lazy.
The idea of getting Frieza and Cell on their team instead of roshi, krillian and tien didn't even cross their minds.
No matter how cool it would have been, or how much heat it would have brought.
This isnt' even that serious. Look at how much a retarded childish cunt goku is being right now. Not even during the fucking cell games was he this fucking unbelievably out of it.

Yeah okay.

So why are Cell and Frieza going to just let Buu absorb them?

exactly, this is just
>Muh powerlevels
all over again I dont understand how people are not realizing this.

it's a type of lemon that makes earl grey tea what it is

>Art from a year ago to now
Did this new arc save super?

Tuffles where a made up out of nowhere, Super and the manga follow a script left by Toriyama.

user's point is that U12 made that discovery before Bulma did. Bulma could be smarter than every single person in U12's history, but if (for example) on average every U12 resident has half of Bulma's intelligence then their technology would easily outstrip Earth's.

>There are people actually wanting us to apologise to the menace
Wait for next episode, and get BTFO! There is a reason Toppo jumps in next episode...

Yes we've gone over this already, Shueisha/Jump saved the Toei anime.

Because people can be caught off guard. Only Vegito who prepared & planned to be absorbed wasn't successfully absorbed.

>>revive cell, perfect him even further with latest capsule corp chipset

The only tech in cell comes from 17 and 18.
He's 100% organic outside of those two infinite ki generators inside of him.

Gohan looks older than Goku at the bottom

Actually now that I'm looking at the list again I'd probably put Piccolo Jr. higher than it is. King Piccolo was good but I felt like it was a little longer than it needed to be.

It has been way too long since I watched the original Dragon Ball series, I need to rewatch it so I'm not gonna count it

ZAMASU > Buu > Cell/Androids > Namek/Frieza > Universe 6 > Beerus > Saiyans >>>>>>>>> Golden Frieza > all of GT

I hated the RoF movie and the anime version wasn't any better

Toriyama is legit senile