prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?438818-2/us-house-revote-tax-reform-bill
c-span.org/congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=4LmwC8KgoaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bEgjLEs-9M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DIVIDE THE LEFT

THESE 34 LIBERAL SENATORS VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE CORPORATE RATE FALLING TO 25% ON 12/1

DO NOT FORGET TO POINT THIS OUT WHENEVER A LEFTIST CLAIMS CUTTING THE CORPORATE RATE IS A GIVEAWAY TO THE RICH. THEIR OWN SENATORS WERE WILLING TO DO THE SAME.

Tune in to CSPAN for the House debates on the re-vote, happening RIGHT NOW.

Re-vote expected to happen at NOON EASTERN

MAGA

He looks depressed.

>continuing to shill some fag edition
Fuck off m and m

Republican Rep. from Alabama has the floor.

Was planning to go somewhere, but I guess I can bake for a while, worry not

what's happening with the vote? how many hours till?

Got a link?

For those last thread who were seeing the snake pope building for the first time. Check out the shitty christ statue that shows jesus in an decayed and tainted form

ok thanks

c-span.org/video/?438818-2/us-house-revote-tax-reform-bill

don't play games with chip!

YAS QING SLAAAAAAY

Anyone still saying LE PRAISE KEK SHADILAY is a pede.

HEADLINE 2019 - EMINEM DIES OF COMPLICATIONS WITH AIDS

>tfw no way to access c-span stream

guess I will get that cable tv package after all

emergency last minute thread, OP seems to be MIA

at least it wasn't intentionally about french cheese or some such nonsense

Much appreciated.

AWOO

>Looks likely
They love nothing more than getting the hopes of Dreamers up to shit on them

Can somebody post a decent rundown on the tax reform? All I get when searching is fear monger one faggots. I just want to know the pros and cons.

I need more Eminem x Trump memes

c-span.org/congress/

Nigger it's free online

money, money, money is all i need

time is money, money is time
if i had both, i would feel fine

lady i like, won't be mine
if i had her, i would feel fine

youtube.com/watch?v=4LmwC8KgoaQ

People say americans are bad for eating cheeseburgers but these people fucking dream of cheeseburgers.

Google "tax plan calculator"

Senator Cotton just flipped, now supports full amnesty for DACA recipients.

Not sure why, but apparently he'll support it even without an end to chain migration and the wall. Are there any Senators that are completely against DACA?

smokin a joint, also impeach drumpf

Listening to the congressmen themselves is the only way you're gonna get rundowns. You'll get both rundowns but it's pretty much the only way to actually get a pro-side explanation.

So tune in C-SPAN.

Shitting on the hopes of DREAMers. has a nice ring to it.

Anybody else see that stupid thread up on this board that "experts say Trump can be impeached even if he didn't commit a crime"? It's a WAPO article, so ....you know. but still stupid and "reaching hard" if you know what I mean

when I looked it wanted a tv login

What happened in the senate last night?

She's got a lump of coal
>my sides

>153933678

>CNN
>Bezos blog post

If they say Dreamers can stay, then fine ONLY if the wall is a 100% lock to be built, sanctuary cities are gone, and ICE/law enforcement has carte blanche to deport any illegal, anywhere, anytime

AWOO

vote passed, vote has to re-pass in the house, in several hours. rally later today if it passes

"BEANER DREAMER"

Why has no one thought of this before?

Passed the conference report minus three provisions that would have required 60 votes because the Senate parliamentarian pulled some last second bullshit.

which one of you did this?

/this

probably Sabo

Dem. Rep. from Washington claiming we should have followed the model for tax reform that happened in the Reagan administration rather than what we did this year.

Ha.

TAX CUT THEME SONG:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEgjLEs-9M4

So once it re-passes in the house it goes to the president?

Traitors.

Kelly is the worst. Fucking stupid goy that would support Israel banning any non-Jews but forces US to take illegals.

Remember California? NO AMNESTY.

Is there video of Electric Pence calling out the Sgt at Arms last night?

looks like you are using the app twilight

Yep!

The Reagan tax reform is literally what we're reforming today, 31 years later.

yeah, it should

>ZERO
>PIECES
>OF
>MAJOR
>LEGISLATION

Will Trump sign the bill before end of week? How do you pass up those "Merry Christmas, America!" optics?

If he doesn't sign it today, he will tomorrow.

If he doesn't sign it at all, it will become law automatically on the 30th or 31st.

>citation needed

That's all the left has anymore: hope he gets impeached. No strategy whatsoever that doesn't involve impeachment. It's amazing how they've boxed themselves in and won't even try to get out.

It's pure genius, better than #DraftOurDaughters

Thanks for baking. Connection spotty. You can keep OP or thread will need a new one.

See you guys

We future now

one based congressman should add ending Israeli dual citizenship caveat to the DREAM act bill to sabotage. would be funny to see reaction

If Gary Cohn could change one thing in the tax bill, it would be to have closed the carried interest loophole, he told Mike Allen at an Axios event on Wednesday. Cohn believes it is fundamentally unfair, and adds that President Trump agrees with him.
>"We probably tried 25 times... The President asked just this past Monday if we could still get rid of it."
As for why the loophole wasn't closed, Cohn was more cagey. He blamed Congress but, when pressed, would only cite unidentified GOP House members from blue states.

Cohn said the Bush tax cuts were followed by other countries also lowering their rates, thus reducing their effectiveness. "This would be a failure if we don't capitalize on our competitive opportunity and let the rest of the world catch up to us."

Cohn does not believe tax reform is baked into the stock market. As proof, he claims that a basket of high-tax stocks aren't outperforming a basket of low-tax stocks. Instead, he believes the boom is tied to strong economic growth and that there is plenty of room for more public equities expansion
>"We're going to get the investment. We're going to get money repatriated... and you're going to have to judge us by what happens"
>"I don't know" why the tax bill is so unpopular
>Trump cared most about cutting the corporate rate
>Cohn claims that 90% of individuals will be able to file their taxes via postcard, which is a very heady prediction
>Infrastructure comes next, and Cohn insists that the federal government has the required $200 billion
>He will not support an infrastructure bank.
>He doesn't hold any Bitcoin, and doesn't plan to buy any.
>Cohn thinks tech companies are getting too much flak, in response to my comment that Silicon Valley has become the new Wall Street. Cohn: "Wall Street probably didn't deserve it either. Your world needs a bad guy, a face to shame. Tech companies have been huge catalysts of economic growth... and have created products you and I can't live without."

I'd be so happy if Rosie O'Donnell was indicted for attempting to bribe two senators.

Correct fellow peed. Its dark already.

TRUMPFLAKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

NICE DEAL THERE YOU GOT FELLOW PEEDS

what is wrong with that ladies nose?

literally fake news

Trump has them by the balls, all the leverage.

BUILD

WALL

Yea it sucks I know. If the Dems are hell bent on the Dreamers and it's the only bargaining chip on the table, then you have to give them the 800,000 dreamer illegals in order to deport the the remaining 12 million (or however many), shut down their safe havens, build the wall, and completely overhaul immigration.

Who knows - maybe in 2022 the GOP/Trump will just reverse it after the above is done, and just deport the rest then install NESARA.

I will take it. Was planning on working out, but I found some time in my schedule tomorrow. Take care

Yes and he has a two week analysis period iirc but trump will probably sign very quickly. At least I hope he does so I can get some stock moneys

All that technology, and he still can't find his dad.

You guys are all idiots. Drumpf has done nothing. Joe's done more for the economy.

No compromises, pussy. Don't forget chain migration and how many of these parasites we're going to get for every 30+ year-old illegal immigrant we grant amnesty for. The wall won't make up for it.

Trump cuts a DACA deal and he's a one-term President, max.

>AR shit

fake and gay

>Cohn claims that 90% of individuals will be able to file their taxes via postcard, which is a very heady prediction
Damn. That would be awesome. I wouldn't have to buy the new edition of Tax Cut every year.

nice bookmarks normie

Yeah, no. Fuck that.

Where is that guy who begs people to filter my ID every thread?

Tell em to filter the OP's ID

Discovery of what?

wouldn't it be even funnier if she got a trump pardon? just imagine the shitpostfest that would be

He is not passing up that opportunity.

300k clones

wtf I can't watch Morning Joe anymore now

Beaner was never that great of an insult

Nice Bookmarks

Dem. Rep. from California claiming this is a tax scam and that the re-vote is because of the incompetence of the House republicans.

kfc locations and bodegas that sell loosies by the look of it

What's even funnier is they don't realize that "impeach" doesn't automatically equal "remove". how these people made though Civics class, I'll never understand