This is what happens to Shirou after HF

This is what happens to Shirou after HF.

Which artist designed this Shirou?

Are you going for the "He had a Mind of Steel" angle or the "Sakura was Virgin Mary" angle?

He becomes a gay priest?

Mind of Steel.

>Sakura was Virgin Mary
Haven't heard of this one.

Why are the gears in UBW chained? Why is he so black?

GO was a mistake

Basically the idea that Sakura was the "woman who had a love like Virgin Mary" mentioned who "corrupted" him by making him abandon his ideals (PROTECT SAKURA!), while the MoS-angle focuses on the fact it mentions he had a "Mind as hard as a blade" prior to being BLACK'd (Persist in being a Super Hero).

This is what happens to Shirou in a different timeline. He fucked Kiara from Fate/Extra and murdered her cult since that pussy was too good.

So Archer in OPs pic abandoned his ideals?

Basically proves that in terms of willpower, Hakuno>Emiya.

>Implying Kiara can do shit to Emiya
Please.

It makes sense. Black people don't have ideals.

Target does not necessarily mean sexual target, he went to kill her ass and her cultists mobbed him and somewhere along the line he discarded the "Sword of Justice" mentality and just went full "Sword".

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

This again? Heaven's Hole is Grail-powered and effectively the only reason the final battle had the potential to happen was because the Grail(The Sakura Squad) wanted Hakumo to win, a MoS Emiya is unlikely to get that benefit.

I think the issue is that Kiara kinda needs a Grail to achieve the Demonhood needed to do Heavens Hole IIRC, and if that Grail is the Moon Cell then i think possibly encountering 4 Sakuras could put some seeds of doubt to soften him up and bring up memories of his co-op cooking friend..

Still my own guess is Kiara didn't have Heavens Hole on encountering at all and it is more like said.

I would say its still the Mind of Steel Emiya from HF.

Its kind of stupid that he would break from Kiara's subordinates alone if an infinity of killing did not break him. I really doubt its that simple.

He was already half broken from being the Shirou of MoS. Kiara just finalized it.

This emiya called to" Bobmiya".
In japan fan.