link pls daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=eqtLUkM9txI
sorry

thanks

this is really taking me back to the ~2010 atheism vs creationism days

thing were so simple back then ;^(

(((prager))) univoysity

get your daily dose of jewish mind control here

Boring. And Prager is a Jew not a Christian fundamentalist.

>Formal argument about what Carl Sagan was talking about, missing the point about the argument given by the PragerU guy
Wow I can already sense this video won't be anything beyond "Lol you made a fuckup here, therefore your entire argument is invalid" bullshit

Yes goy worship your Semite on a stick, remember love thy enemy

It's not watch it on 2x speed if your bored

You fedora tippers are unreal

I still don't get why this shit comes up every 10 years.

>Life, the universe, and the 4 fundamental forces exist because of "muh infinite universes/big bangs"
>"Muh quantum physics explains why we're fucking here"
If you can make that big of a fucking leap in logic, then you can understand how religious people can make a FAR, FAR SMALLER assumption that everything was done by intelligent design.

Stop trying to make your fucking nonsensical bullshit and ad hoc reasoning look like it makes more sense than creationism. Because it fucking doesn't

Make an argument for Christianity that can't be used for Islam please

I think we should remind the lovely people in the comments that Mr. Prager is (((not Christian))). What say you lads?

Did that already

Muslims can't eat pork

It makes me sad that every few years we have to go through this bullshit with stupid christian fundamentalists.

I remember a decade ago when these nutjobs seemed to be rampant in American society. The Republican party along with the propagandists at Fox news were veering to the right. The westboro baptist church were getting so much attention there were documentaries done on them. The crimes of christian preachers were still being hidden. Americans were still afraid of gay marriage and sex education because 'muh bible taught me they were evil.'

Now we have to fight the same battles again, but this time it's against the likes of Prager U, Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder. Now instead of gay marriage and sex education, we're 'debating' issues such as climate change and gender identity.

No, I won't.
Stop moving the goalposts you little spaghetti fag

Why are you a Christian and not a Muslim if you can't make a argument for god and not for Allah

>Strawman
>Goalpost moving
>Equivocation
I'm not even going to reply anymore

Because following Christianity as opposed to Islamic fundamentalism builds better nations. Christianity is can work as a secular religion. ("Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's") ,whereas with Islam you must submit to the caliphate. It makes more sense pragmatically.

>Jews arguing with Jews
Pick a side, goy! Make sure it's the right one, heh heh