Other urls found in this thread:

m.mangafox.me/manga/gokuaku_no_hana_hokuto_no_ken_jagi_gaiden/
youtu.be/-GH6cdGbIg8?t=19m20s
youtu.be/hwloN-NR9eY?t=14m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inferiority complex

he was such a minor character, I actually forgot why he hated Kenshiro

A better question is Why Was shin stupid enough to do as he said

Who the fuck designs a nuclear fallout bunker that can only be closed from the outside?

Wasn't it mechanically assisted but had broken down?

He had the coolest design and still got sidelined. I'd be fucking pissed too.

>expecting Hokuto no Ken character motivations to make sense

They're all, like, guided by their stars of destiny and shit.

I though shin's motivation was pretty good but then they had to fuck it up and say it was all because jagi told him to do it

He wanted to be loved and cared too much about what others thought about him. The final nail in the coffin for Jagi was when Ryuken refused to say he loved him.

Jagi whispered in his ear and motivated him to go through with what he'd been wanting to do all along.

Because Ken became the successor, and the reason he was pissed off at that fact was because Ken made a mockery of him during training and then later permanently fucked up Jagi's face when Jagi tried to assassinate him.

Shin was going to do it regardless, maybe just not as quickly.
Jagi basically reaffirmed Shin's own conviction which was what pushed him over the edge.
If it makes you any happier Ken does state that Shin >>>>> Jagi in powerlevels.

It was closeable from inside and mechanically assisted as said, but when it was closing halfway through another nuke hit and the earthquake broke the mechanism which was why Toki had to close it from outside.

m.mangafox.me/manga/gokuaku_no_hana_hokuto_no_ken_jagi_gaiden/

You'd hate Kenshiro if he disfigured you too desu.

Jaggy jacket made him crabby

Nobody would say his name. Ra-oh best hokuto.

That's not Rei

Joy

Ryuken was so fucking retarded to teach him the deadliest martial art ever. It's like giving the nuclear bomb to a kid

This is what I've always wondered. Why even bother taking in and training multiple kids if the North Star God Fist allows for only one person to use it? Sounds to me like a recipe for resentment among the also-rans.

youtu.be/-GH6cdGbIg8?t=19m20s
youtu.be/hwloN-NR9eY?t=14m18s

Both Ryuken and Toki give him solid advice on how to fix himself but he's an idiot and too set in his ways.

Ryuken said he saw potential in Jagi. That he was delicate. lol