Islam is evil because it discriminates against women

>Islam is evil because it discriminates against women
>Islam is evil because it discriminates against fags
>Islam is evil because it discriminates against Jews
>Islam is evil because it discriminates against atheists
>Islam is evil because it discriminates against drug and alcohol users

Remind me again why I shouldn't convert?

Christians are bending over backwards to appease to degenerates. It's fucking pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are core value of society
Islam isn't evil, muslim does not share our interests and they are different than us
Why even try?

This, it's not islam, it's muslims.
Pretty much all you said happens to be core values in Christianity too.
You won't fix your society by converting.

>Pretty much all you said happens to be core values in Christianity too.
are you fucking retarded

>Islam is evil because
It denies that Jesus Christ died on the cross (which is a historical fact better proven than the Holocaust)
It denies that Jesus Christ rose from the dead three days later.
It denies the divinity of Jesus Christ.
It denies the trinity.
False prophet Mohamad listened to Satan.
This is why it is evil, not your SJW bullshit.

>are you fucking retarded
are you fucking retarded

it's evil cause it's a lie, if you want to hate people you can join whatever you want

are you fucking retarded

are you fucking retarded

are you fucking retarded
are you fucking retarded

The thing is that if whites don't wake up soon then Islam will literally be the only frontier against world kikery. Christians need to wake up.

>Remind me again why I shouldn't convert?
You should convert so it's easier to spot you.

I'll tell you why, you shouldn't convert because you are a dirty pagan/atheist/nazi.

Christians are good people of the book, albeit misguided. The big problem is that they are not as religious as they used to be. They're values are very much in line with ours. They need to be more strict.

If you think we are going to like you atheist/pagan filth just because you dislike Christianity you're gravely mistaken. In fact, we hate you mushrikeen grass-worshipping filth more than any of the good but misguided people of the book (Jew or Christian). I would go as far as to say that Christians are second to Shia in their faithfulness to God.

>it's not islam it's muslims
Most retarded shit I keep hearing.

That's like saying the problem with Marxism isn't that it's never been tried, or that it's not a shitty ideology, it just had bad luck with the people that gravitate towards it.

Islam is shit.
Muslims eat shit.

>You won't fix your society by converting.
But any society that converted to Islam went to shit.

No is Islam is evil because it is satanic and a one way path to hell

again, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

These people get THROWN OFF ROOFS for their degeneracy. What consequences do Christians face for going against to word of God? NOTHING

None of those people got killed, try again. On the other hand, gays were thrown into prison in most White countries up until the fall of Hitler. Homosexuality was fucking illegal in CANADA up until a few years ago.

But thanks for answering my question

and now it isn't
because Christianity is utterly cucked

I'm glad you agree with me

No, it's not Xianity that's cucked, it's the societies. The problem is that White countries AREN'T Christian, they DON'T have core christian values. That's why you see priests saying that gay are okay, and muslims doing the same. So stop blaming Christianity for western degeneracy. You can't blame the ideology because of its absence.

On the other hand, assuming you're white, joining Islam makes you a traitor and you will be killed without hesitation come the day of reckoning.
If you're not white, you need to get the fuck out of White society anyway

Because if you disagree with any of those things you get executed, as you would have in Europe while Christ-worshipers were in charge.

>Because if you disagree with any of those things you get executed
what's the problem?

Isn't it obvious what happens when religions go lenient on consequences for degeneracy? (hint: look at all of western civilisation)

no worse than
>indulgences

The trinity is beyond reason. It can't be understood through reason. Judaizers think that God should conform to their reason while Catholics believe it's the other way around. It doesn't surprise me that a jew-loving freemason like Jefferson would deny the Trinity. All judaizers hate Christ, and if they can deny his divinity then they can deny his virtue, and make Christ out to be a liar and thus dismantle the whole edifice of christianity.

i aint gonna go hunting down faggots......just have em stop promoting their thang dangling in muh face.......nuff said

There's no "indulgences" in the Bible.

OP, you useless faggot

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by apo-faggots! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam!
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

So it isn't even bad but it is not for us
We agree on almost every point but we will not be ruled by foreign ideas or people.
Go back to the desert.
Gas some kikes
You will feel better