Shit is about to hit the fan

How is Sup Forums not talking about this? Former assistant director of the FBI James Kallstrom is on Fox News saying the Trump investigation is a fifth column attack against the presidency based on nothing but lies, and the Clinton investigation was purposely sabotaged and covered up.

AND PATRIOTS IN THE FBI ARE SICK OF THE SHIT AND ARE ABOUT TO GO PUBLIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3xzXKh9mw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc-gh-3TkR0
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
youtu.be/_n-1hKGsYqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cocaine

At least peoole are finally saying it, despite the fact that it was obviously a hit from the very beginning.

Just like they were going to revolt against comey if Hillary wasn’t prosecut.

This is coming from the #2 man, not some random political blog. And he said it on national television.

It's all about timing, cards are about to come down and somebody is going to lose here, bigly.

>...actually, something is going to happen (re: shake-up in FBI), in my view.

It is officially on the table, Hillary is open game

Amen. Lots of bluffing before the river.

Yep. Rats are going to be jumping ship now that it is heating up on Mueller. Nobody is going to want to be anywhere near him when the hammer comes down.

What these people are doing is straight up treason on top of undermining US democracy and violating the civil rights of every man or woman who voted for Trump.

Prison time and lots of it, for lots of people.

bump

We need to relentlessly oush for Hillary's imprisonment.

We can make it happen we just have to be pushy about it.

>is a fifth column attack

FBI revolution when? The good guys really need to start hitting back.

Sure they are, as if anyone in the FBI currently is a patriot.

Alex Jones was saying all of this a year ago.
This tells you a lot about the times. Either Fox and this country has gone off the deep end, or Alex Jones was right this whole time...

Alex gets a lot of legit insider tips.

Let me state this for any FBI Agents reading this: Either you go public with this, OR WE WILL!!

>[moral in the FBI now] is not good but I think... recent events, that I'm aware of, are going to improve that because there's going to be actually something is going to happen in my view.

>well i think there's a lot of patriots that have had it up to here with what's going on, and they're going to step forward, and tell people, what the shenanigans have been, how they shut down the Clinton Foundation investigation, how other things, you know, were done that are so anti- what the FBI and the United States and this country's about.
Kallstrom would know.

Infowars is the only online news media covering this story right now.

What Sessions wants to know: Is there something I can recuse myself from?

not holding my breath.

was j. edgar hoover a patriot?

Sessions makes me so fucking mad. Not as mad as Paul the Rat Ryan or Mitch belongs in a ditch McConnel, but pretty fucking close. He better pull something out of the bag soon.

Are there any grandmothers houses we can seize through civil asset forfeiture for smoking a joint in states that explicitly ban civil asset forfeiture? If not Sessions is too busy. Fuck states rights he's so BASED just like t-d said he'd be!! He's not a corrupt pos it's 7d chess!

Checky checked.
I feel like dancing.

Merry Christmas, user.

There is a storm coming.

>he hasn't taken the Jonespill

>because everyone on the earth listens to Sup Forums, not those silly DOJ professional executors of the law...

I'm pretty sure your theory is going to take a deadly stingray barb to the chest just like your pic did.
The only 'heroes' that will come out of the FBI will be people scrambling to save their own asses from being gaped by Tyrone in prison butthole-knifed like Qaddafi by us.

>my theory

It's the former assistent director of the FBI talking about things he knows.

You don't think FBI can go toe-to-toe with the people they put away?

I remember when patriots in the FBI and NYPD were going to go public a couple weeks before the election last year. Good thing we won anyway.

I'm not blackpilling; I hope it's true this time. I do think it's coming at some point. Just can't afford to get excited about every "about to hit," because that's just another path to despair when they fizzle.

I am so jaded, I can't believe anything positive is going to happen but I hope for the day everyone of these fucking pigs are hung from lamp posts in DC.

Yeah, but that was fucking True Pundit.

This is the actual former number two in command of the FBI talking on national television.

Interedesting

And we know you alphabets are reading this along with everything here, disavow the bullshit or go down with the rest. Amen. MAGA

>AND PATRIOTS IN THE FBI ARE SICK OF THE SHIT AND ARE ABOUT TO GO PUBLIC.
And there's nothing until this actually happens. Nothing. Only way any good is going to happen, is if good men no longer do nothing.... Even if they risk destruction like those before them.

If you are not willing to risk destruction for your beliefs, then you do not believe them.

>PATRIOTS IN THE FBI
Fake news. There are no patriots in FBI, only sycophants, leftists, and strivers

>former number two
Keyword: former. Former anything isn't worth shit.

>sucking this much cock
Former as he has a lot of contacts in the administration and he knows exactly what people are talking about.

Not as in he is personally going to be pulling the strings on this one.

Are you all just fucking this as shit, or do they not pay you enough to shill properly?

What people are talking about doesn't matter. They're cowardly bureaucrats, and only care about their own careers. They will not stick their necks out. Again, all FBI workers are subhuman traitors and deserve to be executed.

The house of cards is collapsing anf the financing and use of state resources, it's being put into questioning.

>What people are talking about doesn't matter.
said no politically savvy leader, EVER.

>shit is about to hit the fan
Says Sup Forums for the 500th time over the last year

>what people are talking about doesn't matter
Then why ban speech?

Politicians know that bureaucrats will not jeopardize their careers. That is why the FBI has gone along with everything for decades. They have been corrupt literally since the bureau was created. The FBI is not our friend. They're traitors and literally every single person there deserves to be tortured to death.

>about to go public

Jeez, I haven’t heard this about 200 times sincr 2016...

youtube.com/watch?v=zc-gh-3TkR0
You havent heard it from such a high-ranking official.

Denmark? Is that somewhere in Germany?

FBI workers are the orcs you stupid faggot. They are the enemy, and they have been the enemy since they were created.

>every single person in the FBI is an evil corrupt self-serving liberal willing to put self and EU above God and Nation

just fucking end yourself, you are less than worthless to any one of us here

They are either liberals or they are cowards. This is a fact backed up by decades of history of the FBI. And either way they deserve to be gutted. What this former director said is just typical grumbling and complaining about their jobs. It doesn't translate into real change and never has in all of history.

poor Joseph :(

I’m not hopeful. I’ll believe it when I see it and refuse to get excited before then

>I get paid to incessently repeat depressing garbage in the hopes that Sup Forums will lose moral

Again, just fucking knife yourself, friend. Before you get doxxed.

>talkin about the deepstate, fifth column, and government canals on national television is just the grumbling about your job.

What a time to be alive.

Don't you just hate it when a bunch of globalist liberals get suckered by a communist plot to overthrow the sitting president, and they actively plot to swing the election in favor of a criminal rather than allow the duly elected leader of the country to emerge? Man. Also what the fuck is with this coffee machine, I thought they were going to change brands already? Goddamn our job sure sucks, huh. How about a few drinks after work, I know it's only tuesday but nothing matters amirite?

/facepalm

...then he met Hitler.

It's rather bizarre isn't it?

If not the death penalty

Only in the context that you he actually believes what he was talking about. He gets paid to post of course. Right now he flagged the discussion and is working five other threads until his supervisor can come over to his desk and give him the next line of talking-points to attempt.

Screencap this, nothing is going to happen.

Thats the funny thing about treason now, isn't it? :^)

If the fact that the FBI is made up of traitors depresses you, then it's your own problem.

We are not (for the most part) slobbering Labradors that repeatedly run after the same stick, hour after hour with the same enthusiasm. Sure we have been tic ticked a few times and it is getting old.

Lol no, that is your bullshit line, buddy. Not mine. Read the thread again, shill.

Why hasn't that wray faggot done anything? Him and sessions don't seem to be the /ourguys/ trump thought they would be. It shouldn't have taken more than a few weeks to root out all the obongo/clinton traitors from the fbi and doj but here we are a year later and nothing is done aside from them fucking with trump

Agree 100%. Sessions needs to pull his thumb out of his ass or Trump needs to sack him post-haste.

You and me both

All I want for 2018 is Leftists banished to Gulags and all their organ grinders dead or jailed.

Good
Trump needs to end the FBI and then create the
Saftey
Squad

INCOMING SUICIDE EPIDEMIC IN

More talk, no evidence. Each side talk, no evidence, they all sleep in same bed when it comes to finances, other than that they fight publicly who's going to get the boss seat. Clearly he's lying too since he said that's not what FBI and USA is about, but it totally is, since USA been blaming Russia for hundreds of years. He came on television only to restore FBI reputation.

alcohol

>This is coming from the #2 man
He was relatively high up back in 1998, I don't know about #2. Since then he's come unhinged.

Jump to: navigation, search
James K. Kallstrom (born May 6, 1943)[1] is a former FBI Assistant Director. He led the investigation into the 1996 explosion of TWA Flight 800.[2] He was a supervising agent in the New York investigation of the Cosa Nostra criminal network that resulted in the Mafia Commission Trial of 1985–1986.[3] Kallstrom worked for 27 years at the FBI[4] and has been described as an expert in wiretapping.[5] During his career at the FBI he was a leading advocate of expanding wiretapping power through the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA). He is a former Marine captain and Vietnam veteran.[5] He left the public sector for private sector employment in the financial industry beginning in 1998.[4] After the 9/11 attacks, Kallstrom returned to the public sector to lead New York state's public safety office.[6][7]

In the 2016 presidential election, Kallstrom supported Donald Trump and has referred to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family as being criminal-like.[2][8] He called the Clinton Foundation a "cesspool".[9] Kallstrom has established relationships with Rush Limbaugh and Fox News to further his work to promote the Marine Corps – Law Enforcement Foundation (MC-LEF), a charitable organization of which he is the Chairman of the Board.[1][a] On Fox News, Kallstrom accused United States Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, of bias by behaving as if she were part of the Democratic National Committee.[11] Wayne Barrett has written about what he sees as an alliance between Kallstrom, Rudy Giuliani, and pro-Trump supporters in the FBI.[12]

>unhinged
oh you mean he calls out the Clinton bullshit for what it is? Gotcha.

>They are either liberals or they are cowards.
and what are you?
As far as I can see you're doing even less than they are.

I'm just waiting till we get to hang all traitors

Unhinged or realized the corruption within the american system, called it out and was demonized by the corruption.

You sound like a Democrat.

FBI user will be vindicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Agree, there are no patriots in the FBI.

youtu.be/_n-1hKGsYqU

because its fake Faux News noise doublespeak.

Only summer faggots and turncoats will believe in this bullshit as usual.

>shill trying to drive a wedge
they dont pay you faggots enough. you just called kallstrom "unhinged" with no reasoning, and no response to when I pointed out that other than being a decorated FBI veteran, he was vocal about the Clinton corruption and his support for Trump.

>as usual
how would you know, you never been here before until they paid you to spout random soundbites.

what kind of fresh are you even?

good luck fbi bros, we're all rooting for you here

nig-nog, I lost count of the amount of times you faggots claim there's some pro-Trump "happening" on a specified date, but then that date comes and nothing happens.

Stop being fucking homos for fake news, Trumpcucks.

that fella there looks like he has a purpose.

>nah bro, im not very fresh at all
fucking newfag shill

Where was the nov 5th revolution, fagtifa?
We were expecting you to burn more trashcans but it didn't happen....
What a let down from all those soros asslicking child rapists

A lot of people here seem anxious to believe this. Wonder what they're afraid of.

I understand not wanting to fall for nothing. But how would being optimistic and getting suckered make you a "turncoat"? Turncoat against what? Who am I betraying if I think this could be true? Do you know what that word means, or did you get it off a bathroom stall when you were leaving your number?

18 billion Euro will get you a lot of online support. Too bad it's so thin and obvious, eh? I for one am glad Soros has wasted so much money here.

pic related, sir

PFFFFTTTT. I've been on the interwebs far longer than either of you, newfag cancer.

Not necessarily a Sup Forums oldfag, but definitely an internet oldfag in general.

Face it, queers. No one likes you Sup Forumstards except yourselves. Keep deluding yourselves that there's a Trump Curse and that Trump will last two terms. You only say this bullshit to justify your own miserable, pathetic existences.

Stay mad, cunts.

>doublespeak
dumb faggot never even read 1984, either. fucking insulting to use that terminology and be so obviously oblivious to the not just the meaning of orwell's words, but the message.

>being this much of a newfag
you still dont get that you are outing yourself. lol.

lol triggered