>(((UN)))

Yes

doesn't seem so crooked

le soja garçon

What should I do?

No but those eyebrows say muslim to me.

Gas yourself just incase.

Thicc eyebrows are neanderthalian features

That depends. I just dropped a coin on the floor. What would you do?

The only way to settle this issue for sure is to see if your nipples are pink or not.

Don't take it because my country don't use this shit anglo currency

>paying jews to tell you, you are a mutt

So, if it were an euro you'd take it, huh. I say you're as jewish as they come.

If you don't practise judaism and you were not born on a jewish household (even if atheist) then you are not a jew.

A nose says nothing, levantines and armenians have even more "jewish" noses than jews themselves.

what does "pink" mean? pink as in rose pink? or pink as in somewhat pinkish/reddish and otherwise not arab brown?

Well?

>neanderthal

Everyone outside of Africa has neanderthal DNA. Having no neanderthal DNA literally means you are pure blooded African and have sub 70 IQ.

L-lewd...
It looks like you have some Algerian blood in ya. You sure your great grand mother didn't cuck your colonial great grandfather for some big Muslim Algiers cock?

Frankly it's possible

As an American expert on race and the color spectrum of nipples relating to the white race, yes, pink nipples range from pinkish/reddish in sourthern Europeans to rose pink in more Northern Europeans.

It's hard to tell. These are dangerously close to brown. I'll need a second opinion from another American on this one.

I also have argentinian and spanish blood so this might be related

pust tummy