How do we liberate Palestine from the United States and Israel? I want to help but I don't know how

How do we liberate Palestine from the United States and Israel? I want to help but I don't know how

>wanting to help Muslims

What s wrong with muslims?

Go down to Hamas HQ and they'll help you out.

Why the fuck honestly cares at this point? Look i don't really give two shits about Israel and only care about my own country most of the time but this is shit is so lame.

Nobody did anything during the 70's and 80's and nobody's going to do anything now. Just give it all to Israel, honesty.

Because of this

leech palestinians can fuck off

take all niggers and move to israel... breed out and kill all kikes

send smallpox blankets

schwanzberg is right, too bad talmud is worse

why not schlomo?

Why would you care about them? Neither side is worth your support.

There is no Palestine just violent squatters

we could send them back to the arab countries their ancestors came from

Based, I too serve Israel fellow goy

Nobody cares about fucking Palestine. They are just like Kosovo and Catalonia, fucking leftie faggots. Now if we could liberate something better, like parts of South Africa, then talk to me

There's a reason why people flee majority muslim nations by the millions, and flock to majority christian nations. Actions speak volumes. Think about it.

>supporting filthy mudslime scum
A zero-state solution is the only answer

mail random houses american sitcoms and
notes telling them you love them

we don't
hostile takeover is in order, if these countries were capable of handling themselves they wouldn't be such garbage in the first place.
time for papa 'murica to take it under its wing.

Powerful...

FUCK YOU. FUCK FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

We are still socially primitive lad-goy. No religion is going to fix primitive laws.

If the Palestinians are smart they would push for a single state where they would have the same voting rights and outbreed the kikes like it happened in South Africa.

You have to bolster their victim approach. Grab a gun, some bombs, fly to Cairo, walk into Gaza and massacre them by the hundreds while yelling "GOD SAVE ISRAEL" before Hamas guns you down.

This will make tears roll down from Bibi's eyes and he'll free all Palestinians. International pressure will make the US withdraw too (Because you are American aren't you user)

You don't Israel is doing a good job down there.

Liberate Americans of their Jews.

its already liberated senpai

I heard throwing rocks at IDF works just fine. Good luck!

Go back to leftypol

you just take your black friends and go there and fight on their side

Send them to Saudi Arabia where they belong.

>helping muslims
fuck them, if you support palestine just because you don't like the zionist you still a cuck

>hate dogs
>hate beer
>hate music
>like raping women and children
>like barbarity

Running through checkpoints works well.

>Wanting to stay Israel's slave

You need to fly to Libya and buy your african brothers freedom they are being captured and traded into slavery by the muslims. Get down to your local church and ask for funding to get to Libya this is no joke slavery is happening again in Libya. DO SOMETHING TYRONE!!!

>wanting to help either and not stablish an independent kingdom of jerusalem

Nice try Chaim.

At first I didn't understand why is America completely OK with being Israel's retarded slave, but then I learnt that a huge majority of the population is jewish.

History was broken, it needs to be fixed.

everything

What was part of the arab world should return to them, and what the jews have taken by fire and blood must be returned.

Use your blackness and victim complex. That's literally all that black people are good for in politics, whenever they need someone to play a victim role, just put a black dude in there.

You can always start a hashtag or facebook page. If the weather's good, you can organize a halfhearted protest.

Or you can free your fellow Africans from libyan slavers (you can easily recognize them, they look like palestines), turn them into a mercenary army and go kill some jews.

>United States
>implying we're not arming both sides

Reminder that the Holy Land belongs to the White Man.

>tfw have unironically fantasized about molesting this girl for ten years

Faggot.

I say stop sending billions of $$$ in military aid to Israel and reinvest it into U.S infrastructure. Israel is a strong country that can fend for itself.

>IDF
>not based