/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

Previous threads-
OUTLINE-
The Sweden Democrats are the 3rd largest Party in the riksdag- Anti-migrant, conservative, and the best hope at uncucking Sweden. There’s an election on the 9th September next year, and they’re doing well in the polls; but the west- and ESPECIALLY Sweden- cannot afford to keep up the complacency this board has shown for most of the last year. Sup Forums has spent most of the year watching their progress undo itself, gaining followers but losing ground. It’s time to stand up and fight.
BUT THE SD ARE CIVIC NATIONALISTS-
So was Trump. Doesn’t mean Hillary should have won. The SD want to halt Migration coming into Sweden; that’ll buy them time they currently don’t have, and will require us to get the masses to start paying attention to what’s really going on. Denmark has been under a civicnat rightwing goverment for the past 2 years, and it has been very successful in telling the EU to go fuck itself. Danish Folketing even passed a law stating the wont accept any more refugees period. One step at a time, people. Just because we can’t do everything at once, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
archive.is/sJ5eg
uploaded
twitter.com/user_bong
web.archive.org/web/20170707105112/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/pdf/B2939-11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE
sd.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Stadgar.pdf
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://petterssonsblogg.se/2017/09/20/syrisk-familj-far-12-miljoner-i-bidrag-per-det-racker-inte-sa-idag-gav-regeringen-dem-38-till/&edit-text=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE PLAN-
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches people’s eye. We don’t want to distract from important threads, especially other threads working to achieve a goal; the ideal aim is to co-ordinate active threads so that Sup Forums doesn’t settle back into watching as the world burns, so if you DO post the link in those threads make sure that intention is clear.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
This is the outlining stage. This war is going to be fought on 2 fronts; The Swedish Front and the Western Front.
.The Western Front will be a campaign of Swede-shaming; we need to gather all the statistics, all the cases, all the examples of blatant government complacency that has made sweden’s government the embarrassment of the western world (which as things stand is a low fucking bar indeed). What little National pride the swedes are allowed to show is almost completely tied up in their international image; when the time is right, we will troll an entire nation into wokeness.
.The Swedish Front will be a campaign of keeping the SD in the public eye leading up to the election. This means focussing on the false promises made to the Swedes about Immigration; it’s cost & it’s benefits to Sweden. You can also focus on members of other parties that have crossed over to the SD, and their quotes as to why; you’ll also need to promote their non-swedish members. I know that won’t sit right with some, but we have to think like a normie if we want the normies to start thinking like the SD.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

IMMEDIATE GOALS-
Swedish Front- Start contacting politicians who crossed the aisle from other parties & ethnic minorities who joined the SD, ask them to comment on why they joined & what message they would give to Swedes. Start
Western Front- Memes. We need memes. Specifically memes about the wilful ignorance of Swedes & their readiness to go along with the disastrous handling of their country by the political establishment so as not to be seen as cultural heretics. Mirant Crime is not the focus; it is how the Swedes are handling it. The rape epidemic is bad because their self-proclaimed feminist government is ignoring it. This is not an attack on the state of Sweden- this is an attack on how & why SWEDES created it.
Once we have a collection, we’ll begin the attack in the months leading up to the election- flood the Swedish internet with what the rest of the world really thinks of them, & flood the streets of Sweden with redpills.
CODE OF CONDUCT-
.IGNORE THE SHILLS! Same goes for the defeatists. If you want to believe there’s no point in fighting, cut out the middle man and become an hero- we’re here to plan a campaign.
Under no circumstances are you to create fake accounts and impersonate A non-white living in Sweden. For one thing, You won’t succeed in redpilling Swedes, and if you’re caught then it will ruin the plan and the SD’s chance at holding on to third place, let alone winning. And for another, we’re better then that, goddamnit. We don’t need to *pretend* that things are bad.

thanks satan

den humanistiska stormakten

Uploading some images we have so far, stop the thread from archiving.

In. I volunteer to fight on the Swedish Front even though I am technically a Finn. Cool initiative btw, bong

Thanks, bro. We need the meme magic of the finn.

Danebro standing by

We need some Swede-mocking memes for the Western Front. Think we can get some fresh ones?

good old sweden yes is a start

but they may seem too hostile if we are gonna get through to the average swede

Sweden yes is too well-known at this point, and sometimes it upsets cuckservatives here. We might be better off focusing on slightly more subtle ( graphically subtle) stuff but with more heavy artillery in the shape of statistics, crime stats, health care decline, etc.

Have a bump bong. Let us all strive to return our countries to their former glory.

The idea is to combine it with a media campaign; get the international MSM to report on Sweden & shake up their international Image.
If they can see that they *aren't* the envy of the rest of the world, that'll get them to question everything else they've been told.

SWEDEN TAKE MY ENERGY

Where's the quick rundown?

first 3 posts is a rundown of the campaign.

gather this kind of material from everywhere.
hans is coming with rape stats.
weaponize, target cucks, target blackpills. dont stand for faggotry. we have to get them out of svens way, or shamed into joining him.

Let's do this, if we save Sweden we can do it everywhere

Remember user, nothing blatant enough to scare the normies.
Just enough that they know what we think, but not so much they don't have to think about it themselves.

That's the idea.
Thanks for getting involved.

Thanks a lot for the help brother, doing God's work here user

I thought about this today, we really should make a concentrated effort, drown social media with our noise

Svenanons, We need dirt on the opposition.
Dig deep.
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/

think if we go in soft and steady the first 6 months we should have heavy artillery built up by election time, in case we need it. we will keep spreading the word. nords, anglos, aryans, and the rest of you, together. fucking weebs better help out too.

we should perhaps exclude vänsterpartiet members because even if we find dirt their voters wont change their mind, i say Socialdemokraterna and moderaterna is the best options

What was the reaction of swedish normies to the rape statistics? And have the flaming vagina rapefugees been caught yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>Thinking Sweden is a fucking burgerland filled with idiots.
>Sup Forums actually believes you can make the Sweden Nazicrats win the election because you memed an orange into the white house.
Sorry, but you can't do shit. Why even waste time writing these threads honestly? Why the hell do you even try?

Listen, we swedes are smarter than anyone on this continent let alone this planet. We don't need you to do the thinking for us, so if you could kindly go fap to your anime, that would be great.

Wise.
Going after the Social Democrats it's best to focus on their record on the elderly; traditional voters make up a decent chunk of their core.
Going after the moderates, focus on the campaign promises stolen from the SD in the first place & then immediately broken once they were elected.

hans delivered. hail victory.

Hello again.
Hide this shill, anons, he's in every fucking thread.

>hans is coming with rape stats.
indeed.

Archived website: archive.is/sJ5eg
(SJW gov took it down)
All case files in one zip:
uploaded net/file/srfon8gt
To do:
Analyse gender of the judge, ethnicity of the criminal and punishment. I'm sure there will be some correlation.

True, that's a smart idea. Also ignore the faggot shill (cEgJp92i) don't give him any (you)s.

All hail the on true Kraut!
We can use these statistics to highlight the hypocrisy of the feminist party; i'm thinking a spiritual IOTBW phase 2. Format them & post them in areas for the left to go crazy; moderate Swedes won't be able to ignore it once it makes news.

Danke, Hans

>i'm thinking a spiritual IOTBW phase 2
Excellent thinking. I'll be down to put these up at universities, crowded places, etc.

you guys should consider traditional gifts for christmas, start reminding the boomers what they are, who they were. subliminal christmas joy, pretty harmless.

Can we also get pics of some of the victims?
Pre-victimised pics only, mind, we don't want them to write it off as shock tactics- and only publicly available ones.

A poster campaign could indeed work great, good thinking.

Anyone wanting to work on this outside of the threads can join the discord here-
twitter.com/user_bong

Nice satan trips

Anyhow, you could try to target the youth outside the cities.
As a swede living on the countryside I notice how more and more young people are making racist jokes, understands that immigrants are more violent and more are drawn to SD (mostly guys).

So here are a few tips on what I think could work (I'll join in when the race starts)

>focus on showing current parties betrayal of the countryside (farmers/small businesses)
>start pushing the idea of current parties left/right being pro-USA, pro-EU (could make smart immigrants take the step to SD
>start pushing that SD is for women aswell as for men because women are an important part in this election (push rape, sexual misconconducts, liberties arguments that puts immigrants and lefties in a bad light)
>swedish nationalism and futuristic views that people wants to believe in (aestetic designs of memes, easy to understand facts, etc)
>don't talk about fucking jews, all jews are not bad and in control, some are actually good people following an old ass religion. You don't have to take their side but they have too much control that as soon as they mention SD/you antisemetic you get branded a nazi and will be hard recovering

I'm currently pushing friendcircles into voting SD, making the less popular guys who don't know who to vote for look like weak guys and lifting up girls who shows nationalistic traits do create some sort of "neo-swedish "republican" aestetic style" that focuses on what we COULD be

Can only speak for my own family but our gifts are always traditional. I don't think there are even many people except for the absolute worst of the worst SJW degenerates that don't celebrate traditional Yule here, our juls are really comfy. Politics haven't quite entered that sphere yet, but it might in the near future.

I'll try to get on it

Here in Northen Sweden we kill niggers.

I can't see this in a good resolution. Is it because I'm on a phone or the quality of the image?

This should be something we consider. Most normies are on phones and social media where graphics like this will be impossible to read.

While it's true that SD are civic nationalists, kebab aren't swedish regardless of what kind of nationalism you use.

Should be kept in mind that the old-schoolers and the party high-ups are closely tied to old nazi groups. They used to get shit for that all the time. Åkesson himself was caught singing songs about killing Olof Palme ( notorious kike sellout, traitor politican) back in the day. The SD top have always been, is and will remain /ourguys/ at least to some extent.

If you are Swedish but do not own Bathory - Nordland I & II, you are the reason that Sweden is suffering. These recordings are your heritage.
Hail Quorthon, Hail Bathory.

Time to Liberate Sweden!

right, thats just a bogdown of the material to give the lads an idea what to save and spread, picked it up from an esti. im sure we'll get fresh oc soon. im saving everything i can find.

Am I retarded or is the name of the judge not mentioned in the case files? I can only find defendant and prosecutor...
Example: web.archive.org/web/20170707105112/https://www.gangrapesweden.com/pdf/B2939-11.pdf

No post-victim pics, user- too much shock value, they'll write it off straight away.
Try just the first picture with the caption "Her name was Ebba Akerlund, What happened to her?"
We'll get svenanons to translate later.

This. Peer pressure and offering weak men companionship and praise when they show nationalism. Women are also key, men what to fuck, that's just biologi, and we have to take advantage of this

I think it's a security thing. Don't want the name of the person who sends people to jail for a living made public.

I see, kinda retarded. I always knew the name of my judge from the few small crimes I did in my youth.
That makes the analysis I wanted to do impossible. Maybe focusing on the prosecutor might still show a correlation though.

Can't really contribute anything to help right now, but here's a bump for visibility. I'm rooting for you bros, your current government is an atrocity. It might be worth captalizing on the fact that half the women in your country do not feel safe walking around after dark (quick google search will give you several articles on this).
Also remember to disregard shills like

Aye brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejSbhxeikKE

Meh, total collapse is fine too. If swedes here won't make memes, there is no point.

remember we didnt jump straight into a God Emperor, many of us fought for paul and watched our shit get stolen. or watched glownigger plants get put into office before that, bush/clinton. i doubt your target is as punchable as hillary. any ground gained will be good, but a win will be better. the difference is we have had some practice now. been laughing at dick jokes on the internet since the 90's. the past 2 years i have laughed harder than i have ever.

These pictures are great, we need more of these, also saw one posted in another thread about how our old parents wont get any hospital help because of all the illegals taking up the spots. These kind of things make people realise, when it affects their own families.

Sometimes I can't tell if these people are being ironic, or are actually this blatant with their shilling

This one, you mean?

These roma beggars are fucking everywhere in Sweden
Every single store got at least one of these at the entrence

Posting some from the Discord.
We need critiques, Svenanons.

And that happens when it collapses? Where will they go next? When will it be your country's turn to put the head on the chopping block?

I might be on to something, more research needed.

Count me in Bröder!

Or as Von Döbeln would have said: Ähra, skyldighet, wilja!

>Swedish democrats
Controlled opposition Zionists who want to ban NMR

Reminder to hide shill posts. Click next to their id number, deselect stubs (they just make a mess).
Try getting the NMR elected before time runs out for Sweden, user.

this

you guys pick your talking points by new years and we'll push them. i may have pissed sargoy off enough to show me his butt earlier, that photo was 21 seconds old, we'll mass trigger people into your talking points. its your country, you know it best.

We should save mass campaigns 'till the run-up. Once we have a decent Spiritual phase 2 plan, though, that'll be good to go right away.

some slight bias can be observed

Yes, I think that a key to this is being partly a part of the (((society))) meanwhile you workout and stand by your words (not radical ideas).

This could make the few women who could date immigrants shift over to wanting based swedish dudes instead of leaving betas behind, essentially showing nords in general that being a nordic chad is the key to happiness.

Swedish men have a huge obsticle: Feminism, as soon as you get over the social barrier that is modern feminism you can make girl like a more nationalistic man (because a lot of girls here dislike feminists since they are mostly city-girls).

Also making immigrants girls want you is a huge social win, that's why swedes has to be physically in shape to win the social battle over women since they are the key to win the battle against the immigrants that are already here (if we win this battle, immigrant men will want to be like us and we win overall)

Saved. Thanks, KrautAnon. Anymore gems?

sounds good, wouldnt mind an ecelb mentioning this. if normies hear a little bit early on, interested parties may drop something we would like to see. someplace comfy. the opposition always has dirt. not that im encouraging shenanigans.

WHERE IS THE POLITICAL PLAN OF SD?
Post English version of it or fuck off.

Facebook group

Stå Upp För Sverige

Like minded Swedes

That's the beauty of the plan, user. As long as we stick to facts, they could stick our tags on the evening news & they still won't be able to stop it.
As for shoutouts, i'm waiting to hear back from some people right now about potential recruitment & good words.

working on an analysis of right now, eta ten minutes.

Swedes, what are our POI's for memedumps?

my god those gets. look at these digits man hes with us.

.Retirment age raising, cost of living raise, housing standards decrease & migrant handouts, specifically taretted at old people (for the swedish front)
If you're more interested in the western front, we need some making fun of Swedish attitudes; nothing explicitly anti-migrant, remember, we're makin fun of Swedish cuckery.

THIS IS POLITICAL PLAN OF SWEDEN DEMOCRATS:
sd.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Stadgar.pdf

Do your work lazy Swede and translate.

Shadilay, My dudes. Meme war 3- European front!

Syrisk familj får 1,2 miljoner i bidrag per år, det räcker inte så idag gav regeringen dem 38000 till

Syrian family gets 1,2 million swedish kr in gibs

1 USD =8.37383SEK

Not enough gibs so the government gave them another 38.000 kroner

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://petterssonsblogg.se/2017/09/20/syrisk-familj-far-12-miljoner-i-bidrag-per-det-racker-inte-sa-idag-gav-regeringen-dem-38-till/&edit-text=

Oh,that's nothing user. Did you see this one? Those houses went to a migrant and his three wives. The Local.se article defending it is
C U C K E D.
Great find, though. Saved.

gonna find the pic for this girl krautbro