Beta MC's one sole power is the ability to always win against females

>beta MC's one sole power is the ability to always win against females
Why isn't this a thing yet?

That is literally Touma though.

(With exceptions.)

>he needs a special power to win against females

I want to watch a show about two socially inept characters (one male one female) that are gifted/cursed with suddenly appearing extremely attractive to the opposite sex after a life of being ignored, and they find solace in each other

Anime girls are strong.

Not if you are Asanagi.

Anime written by Asanagi when?

But it is

imagine little witch academia written by Asanagi.

Diana will finally get BTFO.

Touma can take on some men.
but what if the final boss is male?

but they indulge in the gift at first?

>but what if the final boss is male?
Then he's fucked, he can only win against girls. Even the average user can beat him up in a fight.

>implications
Don't make me go /r9k/ on your ass.

ok so we make it a comedy, give him a male friend and some bullies that kick his ass, play it off as comedy. make the antagonist a group of all female aliens or some women empowered by gear that only works on women. The final boss is futa thus has high res to MC

Huh?

I was thinking of something more serious, like MC's power is actually meant for serial killers.

STOP

>setting with powers
>MC1 is a guy who always wins vs. women but always loses vs. men, is left-handed
>MC2 is a girl who always wins vs. left-handed people but always loses to right-handed people
>can somewhat negate MC1's power by acting/dressing manly, and MC2's by using your right hand
>both, due to the crippling flaws in their powers, have become vindictive and quarrelsome
>both seen as bottom-barrel idiots
>start off the series trying to one-up each other
>eventually must team up to take down a right-handed male rival
>rival's left-handed sister ends up being the final boss

rate my shit idea

>implying it won't just turn into a rape/exploitation doujin

No seriously, I don't get it.

4/7 has potential

Isn't this literally the power of Issei in Highschool DxD?

He's so useless except for the ability to hit females with disabling powers via clothes removal./

It's kinda not shit, would watch.

>>beta MC's solar powered body attracts all hipster females
>Why isn't this a thing yet?

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge>

>comedy
>MC is good at everything. think sakamoto mixed with that other show about calligraphy student
>his only weakness is that he always loses to women.
>He hates this and wants to fix it
>comedy comes mainly from him trying to avoid challenges, pass of his loses as gentlemanly behaviour and characters that don't buy into his bull.
>main girl is a tomboy with an attitude

Being male isn't a super power

>Being male isn't a super power

The girls in the show would be strong, our MC could easily beat up someone like Roberta only to get beat up by someone like Benny.

check your superpower

I want to see these two fend off their harems as they build their relationship together.
>Cute girls to the left
>Ikemen to the right
>Fat old men in the shadows
>Hags in broad daylight
>Lolis and shotas everywhere

>Futa
>Not a trap

1/10 made me reply

Sounds like Blade Play. He purifies demons with his dick.

Literally Rito.

Femdomfags would absolutely hate this MC.

Why don't you stay on that board, friend?

So one punch meme but against females only?

I guess so.

What did she mean by this

Having a dick is super power Sup Forumsnon

You just haven't awakened to your own power yet, user-kun.

You know, apart from the fetish value, you could actually do an interesting plot with this. Yakushoku Distpiari was a manga where the protagonist was only powerful under very specific circumstances, and was helpless otherwise.

Like, if he only gets superpowers when fighting a woman, he'll logically have to set up scenarios where he HAS to fight a woman. (If we're extending it to other things, like negotiation, it could be a "No, I don't want to talk to the ambassador, I want to talk to the Queen".)

Not only her, Satan's offspring.

MC would just suddenly be way better than the girl he's up against. Like say the girl is very good with a sword, the MC will now suddenly be better than her despite having never held a sword in his life.

Cause a man doesn't need super powers to beat women.

Can you beat Esdeath in a fight?

Then why don't men beat women more often, when they really deserve it?

Just make an anime with a plot excuse to do ryona on the girls.

>beta MC's one sole power is the ability to always win against females
>the more he uses it the more he starts to enjoy beating up women

5/8 at least. I'd certainly give it a go.

>MC is some guy with normal strength, not even a decent fighter
>But he has a special power that turns him into a ridiculous genius of a fighter with incredible strength that only awakens when fighting women
>Magical warrior battle academy, because it's the typical setting for this sort of trash
>99% of the strongest human fighters in the world are women
>He belts the fuck out of the strongest in the academy in episode 1 because that always happens in these shows
>The thing is the demon army which they're supposed to fight is the only place in the world with true gender equality
>The premise is trying to get him to fight the female opponents while trying to get everyone else to take out the males

Could be fun.

Why not make it that MC will absorb the ability of any girl he kills? That would help him fight the men.

That'd go straight into edge territory.

Nothing wrong with some edge.