Dragon Ball Super

What's the point of putting the GoDs of U1, U12, U5 and U8 in the OP like this if their universes are not going to participate?
You can bet your ass Zeno is gonna change his mind and have every universe compete regardless of rating

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6? Did Toei make a mistake?

UPDATED
P
D
A
T
E
D

They will still watch the tournament at the very least.
It's the average of whole universes, not the roster.

The power rankings for universes are specifically said to be averages of its mortal populations.

>this fucking bait again

stop

>top kek fight choreography?
>what's that?

Reminder.

It's based on averages, son. Look at humans. If Goku hadn't been around, Earth would've been destroyed by a low-tier saiyan.

It just means the average ningen in U7 is pathetic, and not that Goku is weaker than the top fighters of other universes.

Looks fine. Fuck off and go watch Your Name again.

Hit is significantly stronger than Goku and co. so Toei was right.

I don't see anything wrong there user
Thanks for the webm anyway

Suck my d-d-d--dddddick.

>gohan third
>buu last
what did he mean by this?

He's talking about manga Goku dumbass.

>Gohan is standing at the end of the fight.
>Wait for him to fall and then call it a tie.

Ending's bullshit but this episode was otherwise great for /ourboygohan/

Hey Beerus, hey Kaioshin. Know what might help? Telling the U7 roster to get stronger. You have Whis: make use of him. Everyone except Buu or above level opponents will job to shit fighters like those three furfags.

This is a good opportunity and motivation for Krillin and co. to be trained and actually get stronger.

>Toyocucks this desperate
That looks good Pedro

Are they exempt from the tournament, or just exempt from being erased if they lose?

Fuck that. I wanted Kurama to participate.

I just thought

when Fajita and Nappster were attacking Earth, why didn't the Bald Gang stock up on senzus instead like a bunch of bugs to raid?

Animation only looks good because Shueisha is in charge now.

I was just posting a reaction image, dumbass.

Hit and Goku are both outliers, and Goku is now stronger than Hit. In fact, the moment Goku managed to beat Hit, all his fascination and interest in Hit disappeared, while Hit himself was still interested in hanging out with Goku because he makes for a good rival.

Poor cucked Hit.

Grand Priest knows that if he makes it a tie, then he can justify having a third match for Zen-oh to watch to determine if universe 9 loses or at least draws with universe 7.

>moving the goalpost this blatantly

jej

Gohan should have taken the fucking bean, his fault he lost. I guess the also could have just snapped lavenders neck when he nothing personalled up behind him.

jfc db fandom is the most retarded there is

They don't have Toriyama's manga to follow now, so the fights aren't as good.

Im not him.

Firstly because it's based on averages, not on the power of only the strongest in that universe.

Secondly, I get the feeling this will actually come up and the joke will be that U6 is rated 3.19 or 3.20, basically higher ranked but only by an unbelievably small amount.For extra funny it could turn out that Beerus bringing back the Earth of U6 is what made them rise those few points to be higher ranked, meaning that it's Beerus' own fault that he lost to Champa in universe rankings.

Well, he has enough motivation to keep training and becoming stronger and also didn't entirely job, so that's cool.

It's shit, retard.

Toyochad here, what's wrong with that? This episode was impressive in DBS standards.

>Toppo doesn't know what a SSJ is
>Brolyne isn't from U11
>Brolyne isn't a Pride Trooper

Aw
Well the memes were fun while they lasted

They're banned from particiapting cuz they're too good.

Sweet I didn't know Kano was in this.

drawfag here again. made my time drawing one of the upcoming fighters

No, you a shit.

>This episode was impressive in DBS standards

Of course it is, they are following Toyotaro's storyboards now
That fight was originally drawn by him

I miss him

>Ivan not participating
>Liquer not participating
fuck me

have they not payed attention to Gokus retard strength?

Nice work.

Everyone that thought she was with them is stupid as fuck.
>hurr durr they're all wearing red so ofc their together

You've not seen those 4 universes user.

A V E R A G E

This isn't about the individuals, this is about the collective
>powerlevelfags can't into basic statistics
pottery

They dont want the good universes wiped out for a shithole like universe 7 or 9.

you think Shin and Beerus are regretting meeting Goku

Hey it's Teletubby.

>4 universes not participating
>many more future arcs involving them confirmed

at least U7 are not the worst

>Not wanting to fuck cute boi

It's not based on power level shit. It's about overall universal quality.

Just fucking look at what U7 has had to endure:

-Intergalactic power hungry evil emperor Frieza, eradicating civilizations, enslaving planets, and selling them.
-Androids more powerful than the above intergalactic threat
-Fucking magic/mystical creature Majin Buu created solely for destruction that nearly wiped out the Kais of U7.
-Some purple water thing that can completely replace and replicate people, potentially even a god (that filler arc where Goku fought evil SSJ Blurple Vegeta).
-A God of Destruction that takes centuries long naps and destroys planets not for balance, but out of spite because of shitty food (this lowers Universal quality quite a lot I bet)

U7 really is a fucking shit hole.

>implying those 4 universes have Goku-tier fighters.

>tfw probably wont get to see the strongest fighters because they wont be participating

no no I havent I assume they are crazy powerful but cmon be honest. The stronger the opponent Goku somehow "powers" up to some new level while vegeta shakes his forehead and says something like DAMN KAKAROT ALWAYS AHEAD OF ME

forgot, I had a nsfw version of this I didnt do yet.

>all these retards that skipped maths class in school

This.

Don't forget a Kaioshin who just sits about and talks about letting the ningen get stronger on their own.

gotta love how the angels don't care at all

so your saying U7 is the Africa of universes?

Yeah, and assuming the ranking is linear U7 is almost twice as good as U9 is.

U9 is literally the scummy backwater of the multiverse. Rated less than 2 out of 10. Though it's honestly not really a surprise what with them having such an unscrupulous Kai and such a pacifist GoD (I mean, he seems like a nice guy and all but a God of Destruction needs to be able to destroy shit that holds his universe back and I get the feeling Dwarf-boy doesn't have the spine for doing that).

Their asses aren't on the line.

>That fight was originally drawn by him
Nah if that were true the fight might have been good, instead of 2fast4U punch spam for the most of it.

Beerus is the worst god of destruction
Sidra's universe is the lowest solely because of his benevolent nature but at least he would have taken care of the Buu threat

So the paired universes have thrived the best (1&12 and 5&8). Can single universe survive if it's sister universe is erased?

I want a flashback on how the dwarf became a GoD.

shit wrong pic

>Zamasu killed all the ningen
>Zeno can't calculate the average power level because divided by zero
>Goku was the one who told Zeno to kill Zamasu
Zamasu is the hero we need. Fuck Goku.

D-don't bully Beerus.

>Champa confirmed more competent than Beerus
KEK

>U9 is literally the scummy backwater of the multiverse.
>he seems like a nice guy and all but a God of Destruction needs to be able to destroy shit that holds his universe back

you are probably right about both
I expect them to not survive the first round

>next arcs are about Goku and the gang travelling to the other universes to meat strong guys
then we write from there

again, I see nothing wrong in that webm and yes the Dragon Ball Room is literally both the manga and anime teams working together

haven't you considered that maybe Toyotaro is good at drawing but not at animating?

Honestly, Beerus was quite a shitty God of Destruction. That might change after meeting Goku. He's already changed quite a bit.

Really makes you ponder...

Makes sense, really.
>Champa: If you guys don't perform I will destroy you!
>Beerus: Yo Goku and Whish! Go sort this thing out for me.

>>you are probably right about both
>I expect them to not survive the first round
There's still the second wolf next to Basil in the opening. I wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch between U7 and U9. Maybe he's the Hit of U9.

>for all we know Earth is housing the strongest fighters in U7!
>people like Roshi are way stronger than almost everyone else in U7!

U7 is indeed the Africa of universes, and Saiyans are its nignogs.

Also instead of destroying Frieza, he let Frieza do his thing and made deals with him.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the U9 Kai ended up trying to assassinate the Zenos and got his whole universe erased before the tournament even started.

At the very least I am expecting some seriously underhanded shenanigans from him and his fighters if U9 even makes it to the tournament.

Nah, Smugpup is probably from Universe 4
U4 and U9 are twin universes so they have the same races

Th-thanks Goku.

>Vegeta
>Piccolo
>Android 18
>Android 17
>Majin Buu
Sure are a lot of formerly genocidal villains on team Universe 7.

Did you even watch the episode? Lowest universes would have been erased anyway. This way the top10 dudes can save the rest of the countless masses.

fug Zamasu really didnt do anything wrong

That fag was pleb tier who lost to mere energy.

It's like Beerus just realized who's really the more important one

When will you accept Zamasu as your lord and savior?

Most of the U7 fighters were bad guys at one point in the series.

Only exceptions are Goku, Gohan, Roshi and Krillin.

>Supreme Kai is an asshole
>God of Destruction doesn't destroy shit
>the dynamic that lets universes grow in ''quality'' is just not there because of this
>angel looks high all the time
>the three strongest mortals are furries

U9 is literally the worst

I can already imagine it.

You know how in the manga, Future Zamasu and Goku Black are all "Hey, we should probably head elsewhere before we attract the attention of the Omni-King"?

I bet if Omni-King had found them, he would have been all "This is great! I was already going to delete this universe! Please go ahead and destroy it for me!"

They actually sort of jutified Goku's actions with the tournament - at least now they have a fighting chance

>Goku

>Bergamo is going to make Goku out to be a bad guy
>Universe 9 is the lowest quality Universe
>Bergamo is fighting the greatest fighter of Universe 7, a Universe above his in quality whom is also a God
>Bergamo is a Canine
>yfw Bergamo is the literal Underdog