I think we memed too hard boys

buzzfeed.com/ryanschocket2/eminem-said-he-uses-tinder-and-grindr?utm_term=.qundE1Jqk#.ohxjer7nR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUejXgUYCBg
youtube.com/watch?v=VDe8U5y_37Q
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/12/20/eminem-really-dating-apps-tinder-and-grindr-heres-why-people-going-crazy/968304001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine feeling so guilty you suck a cock out or moral obligation

Eminem sucks Black cock to fight racism

It was projection all along. He hates himself, he hates white people, he hates the people who made him rich. He was always a faggot. I really feel sorry for those guys I knew in high school who idolized him. How must they feel now?

This is great lol

Eminem needs to stop using matte foundation. He has maturing skin. That needs some dimension & hydration.

The ride goes on and on

ICE ICE BABY....

AWFULLY GAY

a literal faggot, fucking DROPPED

GONNA CALL OVER TYRONE TO SMOKE HIS PIPE
GONNA LICK THAT ASSHOLE BOY SHITS AWFULLY RIPE

I remember almost 20 years ago now some pop singer talking about how eminem was "obviously" gay. Maybe elton john? Though I think it was somebody younger.

I just love 'feminem' memes for some fucked up reason.

Post feet

Kek. Eminem and his bukkake gang.

Wait so those fucking clowns were right about slim anus?

Anyone else remember when he was criticized for "homophobic" lyrics in the early 2000s?

I hate Wiggers

The biggest fags tend to be some of the hardest haters. It's psychological deflection.

It's a way of coping with the extreme self-hate they experience. By hating in others the very things they hate about themselves.

>mfw the presumeably satirical part in the Interview saying he liked Hector's rectum was true

Would you like to say that all Russians are potential homosexuals?

This is entirely false. Just because one hates degeneracy, doesn't make one a 'closet degenerate.'

I know Ed's a jew but I made this a few months back

Why don't we just give him what he wants?

youtu.be/JUejXgUYCBg

Thread theme?

Anyone who can't tell Eminem is gay has no fuckin' perception whatsoever at this point.
Seriously, you can tell just by looking at him.
He came out in The Interview, they purposefully framed it as a joke because the point was he doesn't think his sexuality matters. His coming out was a metamodernist act, simultaneously truth and parody just the way his shtick has been all along.
People go "hurr eminem can't be gay, he used to be so homophobic!" as if it's not blatant common sense at this point that outward homophobia is usually a defense mechanism for repressed people.

Looks like a black version of Shaun King

Yeah thats how lefties shut doen criticism of degenerate behavior. "You hate x? Well you must be a secret x"

>night crawler
LOL

Grindr isn't just for homos you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=VDe8U5y_37Q

hahahahahahaa

yeah its for bisexuals as well

>I-it's not gay if the penis is cute

CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET

Imagine waiting fifteen years to notice that Eminem is a talentless hack
He made two good albums and the rhymes are still half trash
>Knife wife life

Same argument that Sup Forums is full of faggots. Pretty armchair psychologist.

>THAT'S

The original chad.

keep telling yourself that

No because the phenomenon deals with anomalous degrees of action, not congruent with the average trend. So if everybody is doing it, your not gay, but if everybody has stopped gay bashing but you continue above and beyond the norm, you're gay as fuck.

it's just a copypaste from a comment

Who was the one who sat on his face at some music awards?

If Eminem wasn't gay, that joke about him being gay wouldn't be in The Interview.
Think about it. If he's not gay the joke is supposed to be him being gay, like "hahaha but seriously he's straight lol shit can you imagine if he was gay that'd be crazy!". You think a progressive as fuck movie studio and distributor are gonna put a joke like that in the movie which implies that merely being gay is a punchline? No way. They put it in because he actually IS gay and the scene was a metamodern coming-out process.

Rappers never come out if they're gay, it's career suicide

I have no idea what you're talking about but the memes are too spicy and I love me some spicy.

Keep the memes flowing.

Ok, but let's say that if you do not hate them, you're also a homosexual.

Eminem has Semin in his bum
It's all over for him now.

Slim on suicide watch, starting 3 hours ago

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/12/20/eminem-really-dating-apps-tinder-and-grindr-heres-why-people-going-crazy/968304001/

>I have no idea what you're talking about
Yes your flag made that quite evident