Rebellion is actually about how you should never trust people who love you because they might actually be satan

Rebellion is actually about how you should never trust people who love you because they might actually be satan.

That's a very good lesson.
All people are cruel. All people are coldhearted. There isn't a single man, woman, or child who won't betray you and gleefully suck up the blood from your wounded heart.

>tfw someone steals your imouto's heart

Rude. Gil was just performing a heart transplant. Its not his fault he forgot to bring the other heart. Shinji was in charge of that.

I never bothered watching it. Does anything happen other than homura going evil because she feels sorry for madoka and madoka turning her into a good goddess so they can gay in heaven?

Settle down, Coldsteel.

Yeah, the first half of that description doesn't begin until two-thirds of the way through the movie, and the latter doesn't happen at all.

Homura dindu nothing wrong.

Anyone else feel he was cribbing off his own work on Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer?

I exist, I am an Anti-Thesis to your bullshit. Now back away, Satan. You don't need your triple 6s for me to know it is you.

I just watch Madoka for the witches, honestly. Inu Curry is too fucking good.

>the latter doesn't happen at all.
so homura cuts her off from her true form so they can gay in a school loop

Just as Devilman

But with a woman.

Rebellion is actually about how Satan did nothing wrong and how it's better to refuse to bow to God's new creation and be doomed in the process for the sake of loving God and only god than to comply with the new status quo.

All I learned is Homura is best girl.

>you should never trust people who love you because they might actually be satan.

Yes, gay tragic love stories are the best

As opposed to the laughable gay love story in your pic?

She is third best.

But that satan is protecting the one she loves and granted her a second life.

The lesson is Homura wants the female dick of Madoka

But females don't have dicks.

don't be so intolerant

It is terrible that you cannot impregnate kyoko. You need to become futa for that.

Stop making up nonsense.

Hit a nerve? This is why being a man is great. Sad to say it my precious Apple-chan but females cant impregnate females.

Rebellion is a continuation of Urobuchi's exploration of love as selflessness, and sets up the final movie to critique Homura's belief that her obsession is love

Fucking die please tripdick.

>in second millenials
>not trusting satan

Homura literally did absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever.
Everything she did resulted in everyone being happier.

I suppose it's a statistical possibility

Ai yo

>Everything she did resulted in everyone being happier.
Not everyone. But Kyubey kinda deserved what happened to him.

>mfw during the final 30 minutes of that bullshit

He can't feel emotions, he can't be less happy than he was at the start.
I agree with the user above: everyone.

Do we know how the witch thing works now? Madoka's disappearance should mean that they go back to being miserable

But that's when it gets good again.

>Spoiled himself with memes
kys

Fucking.

Masterpiece.

It's an anime that revolutioned it's genere and will be still relevant years to come. Eva 2.0

there are no magical girls and thus no witches.
anything that threatens their world is taken care of by honoka

QB's new job is to take care of it, exactly how isn't stated