THE

THE
INSANITY
MUST
END

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2010/jan/10/myleene-klass-knife-intruders
youtube.com/watch?v=P5uvbNDyH-0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/18/hms-queen-elizabeth-britains-new-31bn-aircraft-carrier-has-leak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realise that this is fake, right?

theguardian.com/uk/2010/jan/10/myleene-klass-knife-intruders

dude fuck you, why would you even say something patently untrue? fucking kill yourself nigger, here's the link to the story
>theguardian.com/uk/2010/jan/10/myleene-klass-knife-intruders

before i make judgement call i'm going to need to know the race of the youths in question

>carrying an "offensive weapon" is illegal, even in your own home

So would bashing someone's brains out with a wooden round shield be legal?

Only if they try it first. If someone punches you and you shove a knife in their throat, that's excessive force. If they pull a knife and you grab it off them and stab them, that's a reasonable response. Fuck knows you'd still get in shit for it.

It's a meme on reddit.
> anything real gets published
> if a racist would believe it, it's horseshit

why are bulgarians retarded

>even rich non-Whites are no longer allowed to defend themselves in their own homes
Goddamn, Britain, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Youths

Let me guess, They're Blacks?

Sad but not surprising. I was once cautioned for attacking a guy with a bucket for trying to steal my car

Your fault for accepting the caution.
I doubt the CPS (or court if it came to that) would have taken the same approach.

Found the shill

Why doesn't anyone ever respond to the police and tell them to fuck off, and that you'll be walking around your house with a sword if you damn well please.

What are they going to do, arrest you?

>seven years old

I'm really happy with what the brand tour has turned out this season, er *series.* it feels like og top gear, bombastic and deaf and perfect, quite frankly. Glad they disposed with celebrity brain crash, for sure. All in all quite pleased and I hope it continues for a long time, though I've seen May say he's getting too old for it. It'll be a sad day indeed when it does finally come to an end, but for now I'm ecstatic.

No crime is more offensive to the state then self reliance. Not murder, not theft, not terrorism. Defending yourself, thinking for yourself, raising your own kids with your own values, the state thinks you should rely on them for all of this, if not, it undermines their control.

Circa 2017, Britain has less freedom than Saudi Arabia. Fact.

Yes they will arrest you. Britain is a police state.

good post

How was there not been a rebellion in the UK?

They lost all their real men in WW2. The population now is a result of the cowards that stayed home and the whores they impregnanted.

t. fake

Thanks, Ahmed

yes
the uk is run by traitors
the courts are
the police are
the parliament
schools
welfare
EVERYTHING is run by betrayers who are arrayed against the britons
the invaders are swamping everything while the betrayers crack down on anyone who tries to stand up

You do understand that most Brits respond to pig-lice warnings by telling them to fuck off?
youtube.com/watch?v=P5uvbNDyH-0

literally #NOTMYPOLICE

England will keep getting cucked until they start throwing tea into the Channel

UK is a fucking shithole, every news I read from that fucking crap of a laughable non-country makes my blood boil, what a fucking despicable dystopian shithole riddled with the worst scum of the earth, with the most stupid and opressive and anti-human laws passed by in the parliament by the most corrupt, criminal and degenerate politicians on earth, I wish that "country" was literally banned from communicating with the outside because nothing going on there has ever positive repercussions on the rest of the planet, jesus fucking christ what a fucking piece of revolting garbage that fucking island is, nuking it into oblivion wouldn't even be enough.

Bullshit. This from a Burger as well.

It's not fake but it IS 7 years old

>2008
Jesus Christ America.. Jesus fucking Christ.. Get some new material you retarded fuck jobs.

Here I feel sorry for you, I'll even give you some fresh material.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/18/hms-queen-elizabeth-britains-new-31bn-aircraft-carrier-has-leak/

Literally yesterday.

Arse still hurting from being bum raped by Russians in Syria?

>this article is 7 years old

>Le England meme
You should be helping us, considering we are the last bastion of freedom in the UK. Nuke Scotland for us. Thank you.

Still I sleep easy knowing my skin isn't the same colour as my shits and my religion isn't some stinky allah snackbar bullshit. Now go die, like your family did, last week in a UK ordered drone strike.

Nigger.

>nothing going on there has ever positive repercussions on the rest of the planet

thanks bong

Saving you from turks was mistake.

You guys are so fucking stupid that you keep defending ""your country"", which is not YOURS, it is of THEM, you are trapped in the island of the horrors, enslaved by an elite that sell your children to foreign rapists if they don't rape them themselves! Yet you get all uppity and offended when someone talks the reality of your fucking CRAPHOLE OF A FUCKING NON-COUNTRY RAN BY INTERNATIONAL ELITES THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCKING CRAP ABOUT YOU, YOU DUMB FUCKING LOSER CUNTS.

England doesn't exist, it just doesn't, it literally doesn't, it's dead, no one knows when but it did, it went the way of the dodo. Go outside, walk on the streets, tell me if that Pajeet or that Abdul is really an Englishman or will he ever be.

And what is an Englishman? The parody of an stereotype, what a pity joke of a people you have become.

You have been sold out and dispossessed, you are now as foreign to ""your country"" as Pajeet, if not more, so: STOP DEFENDING THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN, BECAUSE ITS NOT YOUR COUNTRY, IT'S "THEIR" COUNTRY, STOP BEING THEIR USEFUL IDIOTS.

>meme flag

We have that in common.

Or tans.

Burn

>be 56%er
>brown skins try to break into house
>fuck them up with a string trimmer
>dont report it to police
>continue life as normal

The problem isnt with the cops, its with that you talked to them.

The Union Jack is basically like the flag version of the Che Guevara shirt.

It's a fucking meme, it's nice in its design but it's a meme, it has lost its significance, it is chromatic void.

You can't fly that flag in the UK without being labelled a racist, yet millions abroad brand it on their shirts, their jackets or their shoes, hoeing around with it, is that really what a flag should be about?

It's commercial logo now, that is what the Union Jack is, completely devoid of the severity and dignity that a flag should have and be given and Brits allowed this to happen because they are spineless cucks dispossessed from their own country, from their own Empire. Glooming.

>(((excessive force)))
In Texas, if someone walks on to your property you don't even have to warn them before nuking them.