To the russisan guys here

To the russisan guys here ...

So my father is from Russia so i have the right to get the Russian passport ?
We asked in the consulate and they say some shit like "user you are more than 18 years old..."

What can i do? I want to finish with university and leave this shithole named Germany ..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont come to canada
we dont need anymore spineless liberal faggots here, we're all stocked up

>this shithole named Germany
From pc shithole to non-Pc shithole.
Seems like your academic success is a waste of time.

take a vacation trip to provincial russian city and think again how bad you want to move here

this

we are no beter than germany. the only difference in fact is that we are poor asf

Stay in Germany.

Focus on Making Germany Great Again.
White Flight should only be reserved in a dire situation.

Do you think a pure Latvian cutie conservative would fall for a german, if he learns your language and tries to start a career in latvia?
I dreamed of being a lawyer in Latvia, because you try to preserve your culture.

I heard you have some prejudice against foreigners (russians) but we share at least a history which is not based on deportation and suppression

There are actual russians from ex-soviet cunts who can't get citizenship
Putin has a strict policy of russian genocide - only churkas and sandiggers are allowed, for russians: only aids and methanol

G*rmans pretty much colonized Latvians while they were slaves, in the XIXth century.

>aids and methanol
Sounds like some shitty metal band from Omsk.

im part soviet ukranian on my mums side can i get a passport?

>im part soviet ukranian on my mums side can i get a passport?
Get Ukrainian one, Ukroland i cheaper and somewhat nicer.

*is

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

He is Russian. His heart is in Russia. It’s where he belongs.
Love for your country is something that should transcend the current state of affairs. It can eventually improve things, I like to think.

t. Turkish immigrant

Why the fuck do you ask us? Native russians generally dont have any experience immigrating to Russia.

So what are you planning to do in here anyways? There's virtually no welfare here so you're probably gonna have to get a job.

So, do you know russian? Are you graduating from some well-respected university, preferably with a STEM degree?
If the answer to both is yes you actually might find an ok job. If you also have the funds to get an apartment, you should be fine. Otherwise you'll end up spending a large portion of your wage on rent.

No. Putin give passport only for black asses from Asia.

>that guy second to left

>I want to finish with university and leave this shithole named Germany
And go to Russia?

why do you think Germany is shithole compared to Putin's Russia?

muslims in russia are a million times more savage and empowered against whites

Going to Moscow in a few months. Anything to look out for? Dangerous situations I should know to avoid? Cultural high points I should visit?

Nobody wants to.

>Anything to look out for?
Going to Moscow
> Dangerous situations I should know to avoid?
Going to Moscow
> Cultural high points I should visit?
Saint Petersburg

>So my father is from Russia so i have the right to get the Russian passport ?
Who are you, even? Because typically people wish to immigrate into a wealthier country, not vice versa. In fact, I see a lot of "omg rusia so bed ill move out" shilling here in Russian non-official media.
If you move here, I hope you do understand that our welfare is about 7000 rubles per month, which is tiny. There was a project a year ago to charge NEET's with a monthly penalty, but it got cancelled. So you have to actually work here. And work a lot.
Other than that, you might have to get adjusted to our political and language differences. And the language is actually hard, I have no idea how people who grew up with the idea of genderless words can get used to 3 genders and 7 forms of them. I guess it's slightly easier for someone from Germany, because your language has both of these things, but it's still a bit more simple.
Wrong. It's mostly yellow Razhalmambek Tadjikistanowich who gets the passport, not "blacks".

>Saint Petersburg
You mean Russian California?

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Move to the Midwest/Pennsylvania (minus Illinois) or Northwest once the RAISE Act passes in 2019

Since USA "liberated" us, we don't have independent sovereign domestic policy, genius

>You mean Russian California?
Yeah it is filled with Armenians.

>3 genders
This. I always knew that Russians are SJW deep inside.

Why Russia have high homicide rate and why Chechnya have the lowest in the country

third gender is "it." used for non living entities mainly

It is like we don't know Russian here window(OKHO) fag.
Latvian has only 2 genders because that is right.

chechens do most of the killings of russians
all the political and financial killings were done by chechens and they can't be negotiated with, if there's a dispute they show up and immediately start shooting

Are you rapebaby?

lately they need to do it less because russians are so afraid of them they just do what they want

>Why Russia have high homicide rate and why Chechnya have the lowest in the country
Caucasus jurisdiction =/= de facto RF jurisdiction

oh so you are a rude one, right? KYS then like most of your countrymen and get replaced by Russians, baltnigger

IF You want come here go for St. Petersburg or Moscow. If you have degree in some kind of IT/Technical discipline everything will be good.

In future there will be very shitty situation in Germany. So theoretically you can get passport to stay here when shit hits the fan. And thne You can go back to Germany if You want (Russia allows dual citizenship).

>oh so you are a rude one, right?
Oh yes, Pepik. I want to make you mad boi, I like angry men.

Is your dad a nigger/poo/sandnigger?

Is Vladivostok getting wealthier due to proximity to Asia and is it actually pretty nice to live do you know?

Why are Chechens so mindlessly violent? When I was in Helsinki some Chechen got his ass kicked out of a club by security. He returned with 8 of his countrymen in tow and not only started fighting security, but also started randomly attacking people just standing in line. Why didn't Russia just nuke that place?

>Why didn't Russia just nuke that place?
It's still there and Russia still has nukes. Start a petition or something.

No. Only uzbek and kyrgyz can get a russian passport. No one foreign russian/russian origin. Insha allah. Russia not for russians. Remember it.

Yes. You only need to pass the language exam.
>We asked in the consulate and they say some shit like "user you are more than 18 years old..."
That's bullshit. I've got it and I'm older than 18 years. My grandmother is from Crimea, she got her passport automatically after annexation. Then my mother got it and then me. Everything was done in the consulate here in Ukraine. And it wasn't too long, like half a year.

Multiculturalism makes us stronger. thats what they say to us

Okno (akno), okho/oko is "eye".

I mean Okha, I've gotten a bit rusty. Russians are assimilating quite quickly.

>makes us stronger
>us
((((them))))

> he unironically fell for shavkino memes form saint perterburg
lmao

I mean you confused russian "H" (N) with english H. In russian "oкнo" = "okno" (pronouncing as "akno")

I tired to write as close to Cyrillic as I could, was too lazy to use Cyrillic=latin transcriber.
But still thanks, vodkafag.

desu Putin is playing the game as it was set for him. Russia he is governing is multiculti multiethnic land. He is trying to make it work, playing with what he has. In some ways it reminds me Tito. He ruled country of different nations that were killing each other at some point in history. That ofc meant stamping down the nationalists and promoting multicultural unity. The problem is, this kind of rule helped in the short term, but made problems worse in the long term, until it all blew up in Yugoslavia.

Enacting any policies that would massively benefit ethnic Russians would create huge backlash and could destabilies the country, which is something Putin is trying to avoid. If Russia crashed like in 1990s, american would take it over and made sure it wont ever became strong again. But Putin is looking for short term solution that will blow up one some of his less competent sucessors

>some of his less competent sucessors
He is just doing a political suicide if there won't be a successor.

my dude, unless you wanna stay in St. Petersburg or Mos*ow, you might reconsider your intentions
mainly because our current kleptocratic government is intended to keep every other region in shit condition and keep main populous poor

What's Russia like if you have a lot of money? Any better?

I'm moving to canada are you ok with it? I'm conservative and white.

This.

>What's Russia like if you have a lot of money?
It is still Russia.
t.sarcastic Russian loving shitposter

Isnt hee grooming Medvedev as sucessor for years now? Medvedev is really painfully average in every aspect, but at least he isnt totally incompetent. if Vlad is his mentor, he cant be that bad. I was thinking more of into future

i mean, don't believe the maymays about BASED PUTIN and shit, while he allows uncontrolled immigration into our country
the only deference between your average western european country and russia in terms of politics is that russians despise political correctness in any form
that, however, doesn't stop russian government from importing cheapest subhuman labor from the middle east

It depends on what constitutes "From Russia".

In short, you should be able to get citizenship, which is what you need to get a passport, quite easily assuming you speak russian and your parents are/used to be soviet or russian citizens.

Nice b8.
> twf soon moving to germany to by gay boyfriend

there are no chechens in sweden sven, arabs cuck you too much without them.

a lot better you can be literally like a king, you can do anything, rule people, kill people, buy people, weapons, drugs, anything you want.

Keked

why doesnt he just release the caucasus region ?

Slowly by slowly Canada is being taken over by brown people. If you are a white male keep away. Send white females though. We will make master race with them.

you see, russia managed to preserve some of it's 90-s "libertarian" sort of feel
i.e. if you have enough money to live in a very prestigious neighbourhood, you will get much nicer experience overall, mainly bc of lack of niggers

because he's a oldfag imperialist, who thinks that would establish a precedent and other countries would want a piece of us (despite the fact that we have shittone of nuclear weapons)
me personally, i think soft "balkanization" would be good for Russia - Caucus regions are a net drain on our budget, and their inhabitants are mostly low-iq subhumans

>Send white females
>implying he has any changes to breed with them before BBC and mukhamuds will show them who is real alpha male.

It's not really. Remember we have war? Don't even think about it if you're over 18.

does putin rig elections ?what do locals feel?

t. Ukr in leafland obviously

DO you have a sister?
It seems like you have good genetics,very distinct from the main populace of Russia and you have acquired some critical thinking.
So do you have any close female relatives age bracket(20-25) for Bleaching purposes?

I just want that Brit to harden a little.

lel then sure thing, he'll get a whole different kind of cultural enrichment.

it's not rigging in a conventional sense - ofc there are some voter fraud, but it is minuscule in a gran scheme of things
however it is rigged in a more profound way - kremlin controls the flow of information for 90% of Russians through state propaganda, and there's no real way to deal with that, without social media means, which are heavily compromised

Russians are over.

I saw an user once posting some hints/"proofs" that Stalin was multicultural and racemixer loving, is that true?

i don't think thats true, although he despised jews
that, however, doesn't excuse him murdering literally the cream of the crop of russian population for his social constructionism fever dreams

Get out as fast as you can, but realize your ass will freeze because of weak German blood i.e. WWII

I will explain you this meme, because I'm drunk.
We are called Balt(Balti plural in Latvian) which literally means white, besides that this is fatherland. So if your daddy is Balt the kid coming out is bleached and considered Balt.
So bleaching in our perspective is just fucking everyone who is not Balt.
This meme has gotten so out of hand that our nationalists memeing are just spewing that if you can't make Russians in Latvia to speak Latvian you just find a local educated Natasha with critical thinking that speaks poor Latvian and make her to pop out 3-4 Balt kids pissing off Russian diaspora.
Literally MUH DICK BIG BALTIC COCK memes.

If Nato comes to Ukraine - get ready for a big war. Better stay in Germany for a while. You will have more chances of survival

not gonna happen because they are Putin's foot soldiers against Russians, Chechens will not hesitate to kill Russian protesters or whoever Putin doesn't like

that's why they are now more powerful than ever

>If Nato comes to Ukraine - get ready for a big war
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY so I will finally die.
You just broke my dreams about bleaching a QT Russian girl.

fitz??

Moving from Germany to Russia is like exchanging a gallon of putrid piss to a basin of steaming shit.

It is like moving from immigrant rapist shithole to another immigrants rapist shithole.
As a gay guy he has his priorities quite straight.

Why would you want to go to Russia? It's like the North Korea of Europe.

No, russian far east is probably the most depressing region of all. There are also lots of ex-convicts and their families living there since soviet times.

I miss Russia, I grew up in Moscow. Haven't been back there in over 10 years, how have things changed overall?

Nice Gambling scene though.

What the fuck? You leech, you've used welfare in Germany. Free education, healthcare and all of that. You need to serve in the military or at least work in Germany and pay taxes. You absolute retard. Germany gives you all of these benefits and then you go muh immigrant hurr durr and you decide you're also going to be a leech? Fucking hypocrite, you're no better than welfare queens and immigrants who live on government welfare.

>how have things changed overall?
More of everything you hated 10 years ago.
t. Parents used to live there.

He is 1/2 white Sven

The only good things i can think off: slightly better transportation (more roads and intersections were built, etc) and no more churka markets around metro stations and such (small shops/kiosks were banned). But other than that it's all the same shit, but way more gentrified and expensive. In fact people are being slowly pushed out of Moscow by means of gentrification and growing prices, so that mostly the (((elites))) and their firsthand slaves can afford living there.