/mbmc/ need more MEMES edition

JAN 21 POSTERS GO UP

>where can I get printable PDFs for posters?
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice

>where can I get memes & templates for tweeting / spreading online?
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK

>where can I get popular tweets to re-tweet?
pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle, #MigrantsDay

>when?
Posters go up Jan 21st at night on campuses & public spaces. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.

>what's the point?
To redpill normies on immigration (especially women) by subverting feminist slogans.
Also to trigger the left into exposing the depths of their utopian insanity & hatred for whites (like IOTBW).

>is there a discord?
Yes, the old IOTBW discord is now being used for MBMC, run by a trusted veteran of the IOTBW campaign:
discord gg 7aCCgeJ

>why Jan 21?
Jan 21 is the earliest Sunday night when most students & profs will be back from holidays.
Sunday night is best because it's quiet for putting up posters & it's only ~10 hours till
people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them.

>wasn't it Jan 14 before?
Yes but many US students don't return till after Jan 15 (which is also MLK day, bad for optics) so the date
had to be changed to Jan 21. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

>what if it backfires? what if leftists say "I do consent to immigration"?
The majority does not consent so too bad. Many counter arguments discussed here: →

Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them
(but be careful because leftists threatened to put razorblades behind the shill posters: →)

Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awesome have a bump
first non slide thread in last ten

Bumpety bump

Great

Keep up the good work, boys!

new slashed poster pics

>0 results found

what the fuck is their problem?

diverse neighborhood

phat stax of memes

What wrong with playing with muh sex dolls bruh

They are angry because you're against diversity enrichment, you literal nahtzee!!

Starting a new meme series, 3 so far. Dumping.

Fixed the british one

Wtf is going on here

Is anyone here infiltrated in any lefty Discords? A link to join would be much aprecciated

Do one with this street leafbro

Make the launch date sooner, Sup Forums doesnt have thje attention span to wait this long.

Put them up on New Years Eve Eve so they're up my New Years Eve when there will be maximum amount of people out on the street

or this street

or this

Laminate it so people with anger issues can’t rip them up.

what's good stratergy to avoid cameras without looking suspicous?

Fake beard + Wig

thank you user for making this
it's always good to attach the anti-shill message at the beginning of a new general:

a reminder to all anons, just as it was necessary during IOTBW, it's equally necessary for MBMC to remember the following:

>ANYONE CLAIMING THE IRL POSTER DATE IS DIFFERENT THAN JAN 21 IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / NOT NORMIE-FRIENDLY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADVOCATING VANDALISM / ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL

the "brown hand" false flag poster plan comes directly from a leftypol discord that our spies were watching, pic very related
and if anyone is doubting the value of this operation, just look at how hard the shills are attacking it (including previous generals)

that way we can avoid problems like this: can't make the date sooner, campuses are the main place posters are going up (they will guarantee the most outraged responses from leftists who will run to the media, like IOTBW) and Jan 21 is the first Sunday night where US students will all be back & ready to put up posters
Sunday night is best because it's quiet for putting up posters & it's only ~10 hours till
people will find them on Monday, so low chance of someone removing them.

just keep your kike nose in canada you fucking leaf

this info is a bit long but lots of good tips:

DONT CHANGE THE HAND COLOR KEEP EVERYTHING THE SAME!!

this
see to ignore all of the shill tricks

i think i get away with a scarf but the london police would cunty enough to search you soley on that grounds "your hiding your face m8"

I'll do 2 of yours thanks for the pics. Any more requests?

thanks

The police isnt the problem really, well unless you live in germany

london police wont touch you if youre wearing one of these

There is no phase 2 you fucking shill

new UK version
shows the facial emotion better

Hahaha lmao true, just wear a hajib and a giant fake beard lol

met police in london seem to be bipolar
sometimes they are pretty nice and calm but can be cunts if one is a bad mood and your football fan walking back at 8pm and you have a football scarf on so they decide to search you`becuase edgey hooligan mongs at your club

its only one experience really tbf

this isnt phase 2 of anything, its a brand new operation

new USA version that shows the face better

Christ that looks like a ghetto. The elite know that dindus are biological weapons that destroy which is why they're so fond of them.

Jesus Christ is that Canada?!

Yes. Look up Richmond BC. Awareness raised.

how many young white women in the UK have blonde hair / eyebrows? trying to decide whether the UK version should have brown or blonde eyebrows

blonde seems to be a better indicator of youth / innocence, which generates a stronger emotion of vulnerability when she's threatened (and a stronger desire to protect her)

Nice idea

bump for good plan

Scout an area or route to pick one with the least cameras when you're genuinely dinduing nuffin. Then once you know where to enter and leave use the route and if you do bump into any cameras look the other way or something.

If unavoidable then wear a cap. As it's winter you can wrap up with a scarf and ear muffs too.

However, if you add minority features then it makes even harder for anyone to call it racist.

Bump

Avoid Caucasian features to avoid racial bias the left will use.

Blonde hair is quite common but it's rarely natural. Eyebrows are often brown.

I think it's more common to see in children though, plenty get darker hair as they age (I had blonde hair as a child too) so using it to represent children or young women is a neat idea.

I agree, use brown or at the very least green eyes, in flags like australia and UK its even better because it contrasts with the blue

BUMP

Places like that in Burger land too. Entire areas that don't speak English at all

Europe is European though. It might be different for the US because you fucked up and never deported your farming equipment but Europe is our homeland. Non-Europeans shouldn't even have the vote here. Fuck what they think or want. They're eternal guests.

this
blonde hair is common in children & younger people, it signals youth, which signals increased vulnerability

but
make good points too, optics are very important

im torn, what do?

Never went to chinatown faggot?..

>Implying we wanted them to vote at all

these are my thoughts so far, feedback appreciated:

>blonde hair blue eyes:

norway
sweden
finland
denmark
iceland
germany
austria
switzerland
estonia
latvia
lithuania

>brown hair blue eyes:

canada
usa
france
australia
new zealand
UK
poland
>brown hair brown eyes:
spain
portugal
greece
italy
romania
Croatia
Bosnia and Herzegovina

>i have to update all of these & more now
>will update the meme pastbins & PDFs onthe website

Yeah Europe has people who don't speak any of our languages too but to have street signs all changed up like is insane. Only place I'm aware of that's like this in Europe is Berlin which is 100% Turkish but I've never seen it for myself.

Yes, No foreigners should be allowed to vote, even if they are naturalized citizens

Do not have acces to a printer that i can use for mass production. In what other way could i help ?

Bro you really have no idea how bad things really are here. I've seen street signs, billboards, you name it, not in English.
I love Texas but for fuck's sake I'm sick and tired of what my state is becoming

I agree with
This is for Europe. We're gonna be called racist anyway so why cater to them at all.

Don't negotiate with terrorists or children.

berlin is alot more german somrwhere shit here like luton or sloug

Lets do this /pol

ps

would be cooler tho if the country is like a motherland and is about consent of letting people in her eh but COME ON LEZZ DO THIS

Sometimes when people visit England, especially London, they always say "where are all the British?" I imagine that's what my reaction would be like if I saw something like that in America. I've been before, went to San Francisco, but it was alright there (excluding all the blacks and crack heads on the streets).

Shame about Texas. I'd imagine that to be hardcore American, maybe cos of the oil tycoon stereotype.

But those areas still have English street signs, no? I'm not aware that it's in Arabic like Berlin.

ive been to berlin a few times it closer to newcastle or liverpool than a london ghetto
dortmund is the london of germany
they do mostly have english signs becuaese most of the pakis are 2nd or 3rd gen , theres the odd sign in bengali in tower hamlets though, and the polski sklep/magazin romanesc signs

new promotional image for MBMC

Participating!

Yeah San Francisco is an absolute hellhole
I wouldn't be surprised if tourists going there would ask themselves where all the US citizens are. Looks just like fucking Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

well, i will help you a little i will post 100 images across my town

What a shit show. They simply must go back.

the 9th is the first day of classes in canada

go home leftypol

It's a beautiful city. Amazing architecture and fasinating history. I didn't notice many Mexicans but that's probably because I kept to touristy areas and had my wow goggles on. Also and American from SF at my work recommended areas I stayed well clear off, anytime I saw blacks I avoided the place because your niggers are wild and armed. I often hear SF is a hellhole and probably if I stayed there for a month or so I would've lost the high of being in a new country/area and began noticing how things really are.

true but many US schools don't start till after MLK day, and Sunday night is the optimal time to put up posters on campuses, as per

extra bonus for doing it on Jan 21, icing on the cake

bump

Or the 15th of July.

that's the old date, and we had very good reason to change it
15th is MLK day, optics nightmare
plus many US students won't be back by then because it's a Holiday
and the 15th is not a Sunday night, which is optimal for posting (fewest people around, shortest time for anyone to take them down before they're discovered)
see the date has to be Jan 21

>15th is not a sunday

You're going to be fucked next year then...

MBMC posters are going up on 21 Jan 2018
no idea yet what's happening in 2019 lol

bump

>Jan 21.
>It begins

I saved the Icelandic version of this meme, but I don't know how much help I can really bring since I live in a small village on the outskirts of Iceland.

>this isnt a phase 2
>the discord is the same
Pick one

thanks user
any chance you could put them up on Reykjavik University?
If not that's okay, online spread is good too, helps promote it to recruit more people to post IRL

>e0hVK5RC is a shill
>e0hVK5RC is a retard
pick one

this op is unrelated to IOTBW, it's not a spinoff / phase 2
many of the people who did IOTBW want to help though
including the guy who ran the IOTBW discord, and since tons of people who put up posters already know it, it just made sense to use it

I'm in the Westfjords, so I can't post it in Reykjavík or anything like that. Best I could do would just be downtown. But I do plan on posting the poster around to make sure people see it online

Fresh meme tied in with #kateswall. Send in more requests! Let's get some different countries too.

also how many people in Iceland speak English?
here is an English version just in case

doing the UK Rotherham scandal with the UK version would be really good

Everyone speaks English, why do you ask?

every bit helps

in case you wanted the english version too, now you have both

Thanks. It's good to at least have it.

Good leaf,
Take a bump.
Hopefuly more msm articles will be written.

I guarantee MSM will react to this (like IOTBW), but only after Jan 21 when the posters go up, that's the plan.

user from France has already printed some out, if you want to print some check this PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_37e5a11c170c4e53b05164733eda0387.pdf